Popular on eTradeWire News
- Making Our Remembrance Memorable 470
- FIG Tree Capital Ventures Announces Two Huge Well Completions in the Oklahoma STACK 201
- More of IN GOD WE TRUST -Isaac Jazzin strikes back with his new record 169
- Stalker Kevon Ward Teams Up with White Supremacist Amy Mekelburg to Attack Author 127
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 108
- Laura Patterson Joins SLMA Radio as a Host
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- A Powerhouse In The DME Billing Landscape: Gotelecare Stuns
- Professor Chris Imafidon joins other world renowned scientists & eminent stars to pay tribute to Prof Stephen Hawking in Westminster Abbey
- TCB RECORDS® signs songstress 'Ashley Getz"
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Now Available from Down & Out Books: WE TAKE WHAT FATHERS WE CAN by Richard Godwin
- ADLE International launches its 4th Mobile App
- The Twinkle Box – A Murder-Mystery by Larry Pye Hits #1 on Amazon Bestseller List
- It's Not Just About Running: Reflections on Life and Change in Egypt
- "Deadly Botanicals" by John Pether is published
- "A New Bible in Three Testaments" by Terence Meaden is published
- The July issue of Story Monsters Ink is now available!
- Loiacono Literary Agency takes on Rasheed Mohammed's Pockets of Insight!
- Stephen King Weekend Raffle on DarkRegions.com The Colorado Kid Ends Tonight, June 24th!
- Living In The Age Of White Reparations -Caged Migrant Children, Kneeling Athletes & White Supremacy
Recognized as a top author, Audrey Woodley is featured on the tour which continues in the additional cities Las Vegas on 24th of March, Chicago on 21st of April, Phoenix on 19th of May, New York on 23rd of June, DMV Area on 21st of July, and Houston on 18th of August, all scheduled for 2018. The successful entrepreneur as well as a two times bestselling author, Audrey Woodley, will be featured on the 21st of April in Chicago, IL at Sky Deck- Willis tower .
Audrey Woodley is a prolific writer, motivational speaker, and a renowned business strategist who helps women identify solutions to their brand challenges. Audrey has launched nonprofit as well as authoring books that inspire and uplift women. "I owe my success to my ability to create a strong brand that speaks directly to my target audience''.
More on eTradeWire News
- autopom! Providing No-Fee Payment Plans with Paylink Direct
- New Certified Inspector Joins Team at Guzi-West
- Gotelecare: A Powerful DME Billing Company Driving Reimbursements
- Cimcorp Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive's SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Bunny with a Toolbelt opens Window of Wonders!
- Clutch Ranks Intuz on #5 Position for The Top B2B Service Providers In India
- Help Miss Arizona Become Miss United States!
The national book tour is organized by the founder of DLEE INSPIRES LLC which is aimed at helping published and aspiring authors the power of overcoming limitations to transforming their hardships into inspirations for many.
Many organizations with book clubs are excited about 2018 Authors In business national book tour. They seek opportunities to introduce their readers to authors with a real story, about a real experience that has made an actual change and are reaching out to audiences nationwide.
About Audrey Woodley: Audrey Woodley, Speaker, Coach, and Author. Works with high level achievers and purpose driven women transitioning from a 9-5 to a full-time entrepreneur. Motivational Speaker with a heart to serve and lead in the marketplace. Writing her own ticket as the PR and Tech Girl with a passion for empowering women through her social media and brand coaching, aka...The Brand Therapist. Helping women with brand visibility, PR Management, and Signature Events
More on eTradeWire News
- Sustainable comfort at Las Piedras Shopping
- Rebellion Research Posts Article About Farming Automation in Japan
- Cell Phone Provider Twigby Adds More Value To Plans Without Increasing Price
- Gibraltar Business Capital Announces Two Executive Promotions, One New Hire
- New Online Class in SQL Reporting Exceeds Expectations
- Paper Skins - Poetry By Jodde Maree
- Bussmann Expands CUBEFuse Offering with Photovolatic & Wind Power Generation Fuses by GD Rectifiers
About Changing Oasis: Changing Oasis is the platform for Career Women, Entrepreneurs, and Women who serve. We provide beautiful networking events, an inspiring community, and meaningful business services and workshops to women globally. From the classroom to the boardroom is desired for women to build and impact the community with meaning resources and education to build a better life. Audrey Woodley, Founder of Changing Oasis, is a not-for-profit organization started in 2009.
" I don't wait for opportunities, I create them"
Audrey L. Woodley
Better Destination Media, Inc
- Overhyped or Reality? Learn how Investors Capitalize on Blockchain Apps at this Amsterdam Expo
- Symphony Solution Inc. Listed as Top Mobile App Development Company In Philadelphia by Clutch!
- Specialty Coffee Roaster Oceana Coffee Launches A Cup of Kindness Local Charity Program
- Mr. Vikas Singh & Members' Front, DDCA hosted Musical Evening of Camaraderie with Adnan Sami
- EVteQ Recently Opened an EV Charging Station in Borivali, Mumbai Which is Powered by Reliance Power
- Stoke Bishop Dental Centre – dentist in Bristol
- 100+ Women Who Care Macomb Choose New Day Foundation for Families
- Entertaining and Empowering News Website For Kids
- RingCentral Selects Icertis to Enhance Contract Management Processes
- HP Printer not Printing After Refill
- Freelance Copywriter Ursula Brunetti Wins Hermes Platinum Creative Award
- Teleios Research Identifies Christian Mission Needs
- EVOPS Marketing & PR Highlights The Need for Integrated Marketing
- Campaign launched to name Dublin park after rock legend Phil Lynott
- X-Ray Tube Market, what makes it a booming in Global Market?
- GVenture adds few of the more features to their Cloud-Based Virtual PBX
- Icelandair leads the global airline industry for digital governance in the Q2 2018 Sitemorse INDEX
- Peptide Therapeutics Market to surpass US$ 45.0 billion by 2026: CMI
- Virtual Visits Promotes Enhanced Services in the US Telehealth Market | Arizton
- Urgent need to dispel myths surrounding Vitiligo in India