Popular on eTradeWire
- Las Vegas Walk of Stars to Honor Frank Shankwitz 441
- Realistic Salary Expectations for Teaching English Overseas 173
- Brothers Awarded Civil Air Patrol Congressional Gold Medal 166
- National Recording Artist Bre Naí has a Live Performance in Louisiana: Media Alert 6/7/2019 9:30PM 155
- Defining Digital: Extremist Content Chided, Super Mario Maker 2 Teased, Netflix's "Lelia" + more 122
- Island Intellectual Property Sues StoneCastle for $172 million 115
- New Major Bed Bug Class Action Lawsuit Against Marriott Hotels
- Warm Springs Health & Wellness Center Implements Digisonics Solution for OB Ultrasound
- Arsonist Firebombs Daystar Television Network's Jerusalem Studio
- The Security Event – it did what it said on the tin
Similar on eTradeWire
- Rady School of Management Celebrates the Graduation of 344 Students
- Two New Specialists Join Ranks At SchoolStatus
- Executive Education Academy Charter School in Allentown Celebrates First Graduating Class
- Horizons Savannah Surpasses 2019 Giving Day Goal
- IFLM Special Shareholders Meeting - Early Notice
- The Continuing Adventures of the USS Batfish
- Introducing the 2019 Class of the Cultural Vistas Fellowship
- Urban Pathways 6-12 Charter School seniors offered $442,984 in scholarships
- Learn More About Us - Our Story
- Learn More About ABA Services at Our School
As the only medical school in the Caribbean with this prestigious agreement, high achieving students now have the opportunity to transfer to University of Warwick's Medical School and complete their degree after completing their basic sciences at AUA College of Medicine.
Named one of the top 20 World's Most International Universities by Times Higher Education, the University of Warwick is one of the United Kingdom's leading universities. The university offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses and is globally recognized for its commitment to research and medical education.
More on eTradeWire News
- New Employee-Centric Home Care Agency Opens in Montgomery County
- Corporate Attorney Angela Kwok Joins Royse Law Firm
- NATP Voices Support for Taxpayer Protection and Preparer Proficiency Act of 2019
- Independent Rom-Com Series "Public Displays Of Insanity" Hits Amazon With Fresh Take On The Biz
- Hip-Hop Artist & Entrepreneur Suga-T Speaks Out On Sephora
Annually, up to eight AUA college of Medicine students are eligible for transfer to Warwick Medical School following successful completion of their first two years of medical education.
"This exclusive partnership with the University of Warwick Medical School aligns with our mission of fostering a diverse academic community and ensuring that our students develop a deeper understanding of how medicine impacts global health," said AUA President Neal Simon. "Partnering with this prestigious institution is an honor; we are optimistic about the opportunities this affords our students and how it elevates the greater good for everyone involved."
"We are proud to partner with AUA, a medical school dedicated to creating future generations of physicians who serve the communities they represent," said University of Warwick Head of Medical Education Professor Colin Macdougall, Fellow of the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child Health, Fellow of the Academy of Medical Educators and Principle Fellow of the Higher Education Academy. "This relationship delivers an enhanced pathway for students and provides an opportunity for both universities to continue to deliver on our promise of excellence."
More on eTradeWire News
- San Diego/Carlsbad Real Estate Agent Promotes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Rizo Bros California Creamery Celebrates 1Year Anniversary of Successful Launch of Brand
- The ACC of St. Louis Held Annual Corporate Counsel Institute (CCI) May 15
- Lifetime TV "Ms. T's Music Factory" Temmora signs with Amirakal Marketing
- GET A GRIP Resurfacing Celebrates 20 Years Two Decades of National Resurfacing for Homegrown Family
To learn more about AUA College of Medicine, click here.
To learn more about Warwick Medical School, click here.
About American University of Antigua
American University of Antigua (AUA) College of Medicine is an innovative, fully accredited international medical school located on the island of Antigua in the Caribbean. Founded in 2004, AUA obtained approvals by the U.S. Department of Education, New York State of Education Department, Florida Department of Education and the Medical Board of California as well as the Caribbean Accreditation Authority for Education in Medicine and other Health Professions (CAAM-HP). AUA graduates are eligible for licensure in all fifty states, Canada and India. AUA is dedicated to providing a learner-centric education of the highest quality and is committed to leading the next generation of physicians and healthcare professionals to respond to global healthcare needs. For more information, visit http://www.auamed.org
Ashley La Fleur
Director of Marketing
- Lennar Grand Opens A Next Gen® – The Home Within A Home® Community in Pahrump on Saturday, June 29
- Amy Shrader Represents Seller of CardNal Cove Campground in Rutledge TN
- McDonnell & Associates Celebrates 16 Years as Industry Leader
- Tour Lennar's Tahoe Plan During the Utah Valley Parade of Homes
- Thousands of kids to get free backpacks, school supplies, haircuts
- Channel Islands Harbor Presents Concerts by the Sea
- Spiked Seltzer Sunday added to line up for 2019 Summerfest June 20-23
- Garcia & Artigliere Files Elder Abuse Case Against Fullerton Healthcare & Wellness Centre
- Global summit call for more responsible use of information technology
- Monitoring Temperature & Humidity in Operation Theatre
- Sonoma Valley Trail Rides to Offer Horseback Rides at Alta Vista Vineyards
- What Happens When Uber and Lyft Reject Your Application?
- Gravic, Inc.® Wins HPE's Momentum Technology Partner of the Year 2019 Award!
- ULI OC / IE District Council Announces New Leadership
- Laguna View Detox Is Now Fully Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Omnichain Expands its Business Development and Product Engineering Teams
- E.G. Woode Launches Crowdfunding Campaign on Bluefundrewards Platform
- Effective Medical Practice Staff Management, by doctor and researcher Dr. William Matzner
- MERGE4 Introduces Collection of No Show Socks
- CDL Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse will take effect in 2020