Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 161
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 154
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 108
- GSP International Airport integrates a new enterprise operations platform offered by Aerosimple - 101
- What to do when someone dies in your family?
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- Zupervise selected to work in partnership with Facebook Startup Programs
Similar on eTradeWire
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
- Sunbeam Liable for $1.1 Million to Texas Woman Burned by Defective Space Heater
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Real Estate Partner Don Martin to Las Vegas Office
- Chaudhri takes deep dive into the looming mass lay-off of thousands of City of Toronto Employees
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Attorneys Recognized by Connecticut Super Lawyers 2021
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Denise Dragoo Elected to S.J. Quinney College of Law Board of Trustees
- PAG Law recognized as Best Boutique of the Year by 2021 M&A Today Awards. Partner Juan Pablo Cappello also recognized as Leading Corporate/M&A Lawyer
- TRU Staffing Partners to Present at IAPP Privacy. Security. Risk. 2021 Conference
- Snell & Wilmer Partner Jennifer R. Yee Elected Treasurer of Local Young Professional Kiwanis Club
- TRU Staffing Partners to Speak at Local IAPP and ARMA Chapter Meetings This Week
Attorney John Tolley of JT Law Firm secured a $150,693.86 Jury Verdict in Broward County, Florida on September 17, 2021. Mr. Tolley was representing two clients on the matters, the homeowner and the owner of the emergency water mitigation company. The jury returned a verdict in favor of both clients.
The verdict concluded a more than 4-year long journey through highly contested litigation. The Defendant is a large insurance provider known for denying and underpaying homeowner's insurance claims and aggressive litigation tactics.
On June 6 , 2017 the homeowners child noticed water leaking into one of the rooms in their house. Then multiple rooms started springing leaks. Unable to contain it on his own the homeowner called an emergency remediation company. They came out immediately and performed services to dry up the water and protect the house from further damage.
More on eTradeWire News
- Groom announces iOS and Android app release
- Celebrate Halloween with Hot Deals Inc
- 1017 Brick Squad Records Mack Drama gives valuation of Record Lable
- Do I get refund if I cancel my flight from Turkish Airlines?
- Does The Brand Have The Advantage?
The insurance company refused to pay for any roof damage and only paid the homeowner just over $4,000 for interior damages. To make matters worse the insurance company included in that payment for the holes the remediation company made but refused to pay the mitigation company a penny for their services.
Even more insulting they tried to accuse the homeowner who is a volunteer firefighter and owner of a non profit company that provides underprivileged kids sports equipment so they can play sports of fraud! The homeowner had another claim a decade ago and didn't keep his receipts. Because of this he couldn't directly prove he replaced the cabinets in the prior claim. Even though both the homeowner and the estimator consistently stated the cabinets were not being claimed in this case as being directly damaged.
The jury was able to see past the insurance company's (as Attorney John Tolley argued) "excuses" and find for the homeowners!
Check out more at: https://www.jtlawfirm.net/
JT Law Firm
- Memoir by African American Trailblazer in the Arts, Policy, Politics and Diplomacy
- Nalu Medical MVA 2021 Winner Best MedTech Company & Medical Device in the Field of Neurology
- XACT Robotics® MVA Winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of Minimal Access Surgery (Ra
- TVS Classic Sports Network Adds 1978 Cosmos vs. Rowdies Soccer Bowl to WatchYour.TV Powered by Tulix
- New Program Helps Small Business Owners Overcome the Hurdle of Building Business Credit
- Luteinizing Hormone from human pituitary gland
- FABP1 Protein Human (High Purity)
- War Is My Business: September 2021
- Consumer Staples Announces Strategic Acquisition
- Consumer Staples Announces Harry McCue As New Chief Executive Officer
- Recruiting Sitters of All Types
- Visionary Dance Theatre presents "Breathe"
- IntriEnergy™ invites investors to help change the solar equation
- MVA Selects Thinklabs One Digital Stethoscope as 2021 Winner of the Best MedT
- SS Innovations MVA 2021 winner Best MedTech Robotic Company in the Field of of Minimal Access
- Evidnt launches an planning solution to identify buyers demographics based on real-time sales data
- Perfect Christmas Gift for those with Mental Health, Depression and Anxiety Challenges
- Venmo Allowing Users to Buy Cryptocurrency Through App
- PSA & Sneakertopia Honor PSA Professional Skate Athletes
- Major Plastic Cleanup Removes 20,000 Pounds of Waste out of the Pacific Ocean