Popular on eTradeWire
- Ismail Sirdah on How to Enhance Your Marketing Efforts - 203
- Rising Attention on Trauma Recovery Highlighted by Slew of New Products Designed for Mental Health Support - 183
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 136
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 124
- What to do when someone dies in your family? - 120
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 119
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 111
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS)
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts
Similar on eTradeWire
- School Reopening Plan for September
- 'Life Changing' Scheme: Law Firm Shortlisted for HR Excellence Award
- Unvaccinated Parents being Denied Visitation, Perhaps Child Custody Also
- Snell & Wilmer Welcomes Lynsie A. Zona to Phoenix Office
- ACS Defense Lawyer in Queens Announces Dismissal of Case Against Father
- Pete Andrews Named CEO of Reconnect, Inc
- Immigration Conflicts & COVID - Capital Intl Immigration
- Two Attorneys from Ward Law Group Recognized as Super Lawyers
- Attorney John Tolley Obtains Another Full Plaintiff's Verdict!
- Removal of travel restrictions and exemptions for international students
Attorney Kriesen is the Founder and Principal of The Kalon Law Firm, LLC, based in Hartford, CT.
In 2017, I opened Kalon, a law firm devoted to social good, built on a lean, efficient business model. Although I litigate at the trial and appellate levels, most of my practice is serving as a mediator or arbitrator, helping people resolve their conflicts, helping them create value by exploring interests and expanding options. Before Kalon, I was a servant to traditional business models. Now I'm seeking a more fulfilling life, in line with my values, with giving back and paying it forward as guiding principles.
More on eTradeWire News
- Bee Removal Service that doesnt kill the bees!
- Hernando County Emergency Physicians Joins Emergency Care Partners
- Costacos Collection Announces Inaugural NFT Drop with Baseball Legend Willie Mays
- Dentist, Transformational Coach and Consultant, Dr. Teresa Faye Morris, Hit Amazon Best-Seller Lists
- Dairy Queen's Miracle Treat Day helps serve hope for kids Oct. 28
"I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better." Maya Angelou.
Giving Back and Paying it Forward
Kalon is devoted to social entrepreneurship – a for-profit business model to serve altruism. Here is what Kalon does: 1) 5% of the revenue from the Kalon ADR Center is donated to the Hartford Youth Scholars; 2) We have a dedicated pro bono practice with the Kalon Human Rights Center (focusing on asylum claims); 3) We have a Fellows program for students, whom we actively mentor to become better advocates; 4) We are devoted to diversity and inclusion; 5) We help improve the bar through our workshops, salons, and Cicero Project; 6) We help secure the rights of our clients through advocacy at the trial and appellate levels; 7) We help resolve disputes through The Kalon ADR Center.
- Live Release for World Celebrate Heart Day
- Benchmark International Successfully Facilitated the Transaction between Warnock Tanner & Associates
- Beautyforever Hair Halloween Sale: Up to 58% Off
- Fitness model reveals how to keep in good shape on social media
- Two Women From Different Countries Create a Skincare Brand That Illuminates Melanin Skin
- Meet the indian campaigning fighting for the end of the caste system
- V10 Plus USA Announces Exclusive U.S. Rights to Global Skincare Giant The United States is 23rd Country in the World to Offer V10 Plus line
- Legacy Distribution Group to Begin Distribution for Rap Snacks
- How to book a stay at Hilton Garden Inn
- Rotterdam Alternative Wellness Retailer Relocates to a New Home After 8 Years
- Kuester Management Group Details Considerations Regarding Rentals in HOA Communities
- Micro ATM Machine with least documentation in India By Biznext
- The History of the Entrepreneur and Business Owner Ismail Sirdah
- SARACA strengthens US client service with Boston office opening
- Klaiyi Hair 4th anniversary sale 2021
- The Gorden Group Announces Sale of Commercial Land for Self Storage Development in Glendale, Arizona
- Hip Hop Recording Artist Asianae Launches New Single "Like Dat" On Worldwide Outlets
- Safewill raises $3 million from Westpac's Reinventure Fund to rethink how Australians pass away
- From Sandy Hook to the World: How One Woman Turned Tragedy into Triumph
- Get a Bee Removal Estimate Today!