Popular on eTradeWire
- One Of Hip Hop's Secret Unknown Gem Black Diamond 3901
- One of the pioneers of the MedTech field, Peter McCredie, joins the MedTech Visionaries Awards 847
- Perfect Fabric for Wide Variety of Dresses 790
- Coming Next Week: Palm Beach Chapter of the Rare Fruit Council to Host TROPICAL FRUIT & PLANTS 786
- Remodeling Experts Share Seven (Costly) Mistakes to Avoid 781
- Calvetta Phair launches new Refer All Staffing App with Corporate and Community Events 766
- Rook Coffee Accepts Applications For Second Annual Day of Giving 765
- The Gem City's Ready To Shine As Fashion Capital Of Midwest With Dayton Fashion Week 687
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media 450
- Zoom Electric Scooters brings the future to today with their range of 100% electric Mopeds 352
Similar on eTradeWire
- Address Human Bone Fragments Discovered at Alamo Site
- Michigan Indian Legal Services to Assist More Low-Income Natives Through Pro Bono Recruitment
- Simien & Miniex, APLC announces the addition of Attorney Xavieria Jeffers to its staff
- Neubert, Pepe & Monteith, P.C. Welcomes Attorney Michael G. Iovanna
- Veritext Legal Solutions Announces Participation in STARCON19
- New Proposal May Allow Debt Collectors to Communicate Through Social Media
- Brown & Associates Law & Title, P.A. Welcomes New Associate Robert Donald Scruggs III To The Firm
- Buckley King Welcomes Attorney Paul M. Shipp
- $225+ Million of Opportunity Zone investment potential pitching next week in Newark
- Joy Heath Rush Named Recipient Of The Fifth Annual Monica Bay Stem Leadership Award
Martindale-Hubbell® has confirmed that attorney Chris Corpus still maintains the AV Preeminent Rating, the highest possible rating for both ethical standards and legal ability, even after first achieving this rating in 2011.
Chris Corpus commented on the recognition: "The Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating is a credential highly valued and sought after in the legal world. It used to be a sort of secret among attorneys who used the rating as a first screen when they needed to hire a lawyer they did not personally know. Now, thanks to the Internet, the Rating is a great way for anyone - lawyers or lay people - to use to screen lawyers. I am thankful to my peers who nominated me for this distinction, and proud to have earned this, the highest possible Martindale-Hubbell rating."
More on eTradeWire News
- Center for Relational Health LV to host workshops based on Brené Brown best-sellers 'Daring Greatly' and 'Rising Strong'
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- An action everyone should take before preparing food
- New Solutions With Battalion Tree Service In Texas, Servicing Mid County, Hardin, Jefferson Area's &
- Concierge Auctions Announces Largest Sale Ever of the Most Valued Global Properties—All Closing at Auction in Three Bidding Days Live in Hong Kong
Corpus Law Inc provides its clients with a wide range of legal services. These legal services address the various legal issues which a business will face or encounter throughout the life of the business. The practice areas include: general corporate, corporate governance, contracts, employment, internet law, domain name law, trademark, and real property.
To find out more or to contact Chris Corpus of Corpus Law Inc, call 216-973-2475.
As a result of this honor, American Registry LLC, has added Christopher Andrew Corpus to The Registry™ of Business and Professional Excellence. Search The Registry™ at http://www.americanregistry.com.
This press release was written by American Registry, LLC, with approval by Martindale-Hubbell as well as approval and/or contributions from Chris Corpus.
- Egg freezing now covered for cancer patients in California
- Healthcare Network of Southwest Florida hires Dr. Douglas Brian Keck and promotes Cathy Brockman
- Streamsoft Bows Artist Connection for Artist Approval
- Comedic heavyweights Blameitonkway, B Simone & Jess Hilarious team up for BIGGEST Halloween Party in Atlanta, GA
- Kevin Ahmadi wins ENPY award as 'Nonprofit Executive of the Year' for 2019
- LIFEwalk 2019 3 laps to change destinies, 3 laps to change the world
- Skyline and Sky-Watch Partner to Provide Enhanced Defense and Security Solutions
- Desert Foothills Theater announces productions, events for November, December
- Government Marketing University Names Finalists for 2019 GAINER Awards
- Bob Gold Recognized as the 2019 Communications Professional of the Year by PRSA
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- MCH Strategic Data helps customers drive value from data while spending less time on maintenance
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- First Annual $10,000 Clean Tech Award Competition Launched
- Women Presidents' Organization Announces Stacie Feller Newest Member of Prestigious Women's Business Organization
- Valley Vista Ski Products Introduces Bootaclava
- Top Winner of the Latin Podcast Awards 2019 Latino USA from NPR
- The American Vaping Association Joins Oral Cancer Initiative's Fight Against Oral Cancer
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team