Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5428
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 162
- Local quality of life services agency director, Dr. Anthony M. McCrovitz, invited as keynote speaker for Rehabilitation Forum in Saudi Arabia 141
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 107
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
- Breckenridge Worship Releasing Debut Single
Similar on eTradeWire
- Angela Booth Offers Authors a New Fiction Writing Program For Mystery Genre Opportunities
- Probe The Issues Of Power, Lust, Conscience, Faith, Justice and Truth In "Impending Fate"
- Prolific Press Has Published Driving Around, Looking in Other People's Windows by CL Bledsoe
- "American Boy" Creates Cannabis Buzz at the University of Rome, Italy
- LIGHT WORK by Howard Jackson is published
- On The Run - By Scott Stevens - Officially Released By Sunbury Press!
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Author Releases Second Audiobook To Space Opera Series
- Learning To Lead Hits the Wall Street Journal Best Seller List
- Film Pioneer, Jessie Maple to Release Memoir, The Maple Crew
- University of Alabama Staff Hosts Book Signing
Attorney & Certified Public Accountant Richard M Colombik Hits Amazon Best-Seller List with Keep It!
Schaumburg, IL– March 12, 2019– Attorney-CPA, Richard M. Colombik joined Chauncey Hutter, along with a select group of experts and professionals around the world to co-write the book, Keep It!, The Small Business Owners Guide to Keeping More of Your Hard Earned Money. The book was published by CelebrityPress®, a leading business book publisher that publishes books from ThoughtLeaders® around the world and was released on February 14, 2019.
On the day of release, Keep It! reached best-seller status on Amazon - reaching as high as #41 in the "Taxation: Small Business" category, as well as placing #54 in "Taxation: Personal", and #71 in "Accounting: Bookkeeping". The expert information shared in Colombik's chapter, "Tax Savings From The Super-Rich," has helped the book reach optimal best-seller placement and will help readers gain similar success in their endeavors.
CelebrityPress® describes the book as empowering to all small business owners around the world.
In this book, Keep It!, the elements of accounting and taxes, marketing, health insurance practices and prudent leadership all promote good business health and successful entrepreneurship. These illustrate to business owners how to keep more of their hard-earned revenue. The discussions of the Celebrity Experts® in the book include a wide range of topics - such as tax shelters, divorce implications and tax planning. As a reference guide, you can certainly use it to guide you in appropriate discussions with your CPA or accountant.
The expression "Better in my pocket than in that of the IRS" is well-known and frequently used to convey the feeling that we need to minimize our tax payments to the IRS. We have been advised that while it is illegal to evade taxes with the express intent of not paying taxes that are due, the Supreme Court has ruled it is acceptable to minimize income tax if within the law.
It is certainly prudent to legally plan for and minimize your tax responsibility. Increases in productivity and efficiency provide you with the remaining legs of a stool that will support keeping more of your hard-earned revenue. The Celebrity Experts® in this book will be happy to guide and lead you to help you keep more of what you have earned.
More on eTradeWire News
- Week 8 Results In Some Upsets as All City Classic 302 Heads Into Play-offs
- Seasoned Senior Living Industry Nurse Appointed Regional Director of Resident Care for Benchmark
- Join Trilogy Health's Exclusive Event with Bachelor Winner "Sarah Brice" Season 7
- Creative Peptides to Reorganize Diabetes-related Peptides for the Science Community
- LayUps2StandUp and Russell Westbrook Present : Why Not?? Pop -Up (Tulsa)
After such a successful release, Attorney-CPA, Richard M. Colombik, will be recognized by The National Academy of Best-Selling Authors™ (http://www.bestsellersacademy.org/), an organization that honors authors from many of the leading independent best-seller lists.
Click HERE (https://www.amazon.com/Keep-Chauncey-Forward-Hutter/dp/1732284385/ref=sr_1_1?crid=M2AD94APTWX8&keywords=keep+it+chauncey+hutter&qid=1551213284&s=gateway&sprefix=Keep+It%21+Chau%2Caps%2C155&sr=8-1-spell) to order a copy of Keep It!.
A portion of the royalties earned from Keep It! will be given to Entrepreneur's International Foundation, a not for profit organization dedicated to creating awareness for charitable causes.
About Richard M. Colombik
Richard M. Colombik is an award-winning Attorney, CPA with a Doctorate in Jurisprudence with Distinction, who was formerly on the tax staff of one of the world's wealthiest families. Mr. Colombik has also been a tax manager at a Big Four accounting firm, the State Bar's liaison to the Internal Revenue Service, Vice President of the American Association of Attorney-CPAs, Vice Chairman of the American Bar Association's Tax Section of the General Practice Council, Past Chair of the Illinois State Bar Association's Federal Tax Committee. Mr. Colombik was on the liaison committee to the IRS, including a stint with the Washington National office, a member of the Asset Protection Committee, ABA, and the Captive Insurance subcommittee, ABA. He was featured in an article from the National Law Journal and referred to as one of the nations top tax lawyers! He is also been named a Lawyer of Distinction ranking within the top 10% of all attorneys within his state.
Mr. Colombik is a highly sought-after speaker and lecturer and he has appeared on numerous television shows, hosted a weekly radio show on tax and business planning, and has authored numerous articles on income taxation, asset protection planning, IRS defense and estate planning and the impact of Puerto Rico taxation for a U.S. business. This is in addition to authoring a published work on Business Entity Structures offered by the Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education. He has also been a featured speaker to business groups, civic groups, bar associations and professional groups. Mr. Colombik has been interviewed and featured in articles by INC Magazine regarding income tax planning by American Express Online Magazine regarding business changes and how to use them in times of economic uncertainty and Captive Review regarding Captive Insurance Companies and case commentaries.
More on eTradeWire News
- RadixBay Launches Rural Shore Testing Center of Excellence to Meet Growing Demand for Services
- Ebola Outbreak Map trademark and website Ebola Outbreak Map .Com for sale
- 500th Goddard School Celebrated In Franchise's Home Market Of Philadelphia
- CORE® Foods To Showcase New CORE® Bars At Sweets And Snacks Expo
- Gardener's Art Fest at The Growing Place Garden Center
He has taught over 100 lectures and published over 100 articles on taxation and planning
Mr. Colombik s' law firm Richard M. Colombik & Associates, P.C. concentrates in Strategic Tax Planning, Asset Protection, Business Entity Structuring and Transaction, Complex Estate Plans, IRS Defense and Business Planning.
Mr. Colombik is also one of the Managing Members of Tax Law Solutions, LLC, headquartered in San Juan Puerto Rico offering creative and proprietary income tax solutions to the affluent closely held business owner and utilization of Puerto Rico tax grants to assist Puerto Rico and the U.S. taxpayer.
Creative, innovative and strategic planning is Mr. Colombik' s forte, concentrating in profitable closely held business entities.
You can connect with Richard at:
Facebook: Richard M. Colombik & Associates PC (https://www.facebook.com/Richard-M-Colombik-Ass...)
Twitter: @RichardColombik (https://twitter.com/richardcolombik)
LinkedIn: Richard Colombik (https://www.linkedin.com/in/richard-colombik-97...)
You can also call: (630) 250-5700 or (787) 200-3359
- Fusion Technology Solutions to Give Free Cybersecurity Lunch Seminar
- NAWBO to honor its members, community members at June 12 Gala
- New Solutions On Where To Buy CBD Oil & Hemp Products In The South Bend, Indiana, Michiana Area
- A Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Is Offering Fabrication of Oversized Foam Letters
- Passfeed takes a bite out of the big apple
- Enzo Unified Data Technology Platform Announces 2.0 Preview
- New U.S. Diabetes Care Located In Morristown Tennessee Servicing All TN Areas Like Knoxville
- Alterra, A New Home Community by Lennar, is Coming Soon to Maricopa!
- UrbanBound launches Freeway, a breakthrough relocation product that merges cost control with freedom
- Solar FlexRack is Exhibiting at Solar Power Southeast in Atlanta
- Crypto Enthusiasts Launch New Podcast "crypto Campfire"
- Codie Prevost Announces US Tour!
- Candlewyck Cove Resort won the 2019 RedBud Award for Outstanding Resort and Lodging Property
- Grants Management Systems, Inc. Announces Ken Pearson to Speak at GMS RLSS Summit
- Sudeep and Namrata Dewan Bring Home Helpers to North Eastern Atlanta Region
- Former Fire Department Lieutenant Launches Home Helpers Home Care Franchise in Northwest Baltimore
- Brooke Moriber's Latest Single "Steal the Thunder" Champions Courage in the Midst of Pain
- Jason's Deli honors community heroes on Memorial Day with dine-in special
- Pierson Venture LLC Expands Company Portfolio By Starting PiersonPR
- WORLD SERIES OF FIGHTING announces the official grappling teams for "WSOF-Submission 1" on June 15th, 2019 at Sam's Town Live