Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 119
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Armsons teams up with Repton School for new sports facilities
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Strategic Execution Workshop: Keys to Explosive Growth with Jeff Hoffman presented by CEO Think Tank®
- Premier Public Relations Firm Announces Rebranding and Launch in Arizona
- Threshold Named among the Nation's Top Companies on the 2019 Inc. 5000
- Erotic Heritage Museum Presents Mel Gordon's "Voluptuous Panic: The Erotic World of Weimar Berlin Exhibit"
- California Advertising Company Celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Attn: Media Companies: Looking for Gigantic Halloween Advertising Revenues? Check out this Promotion
- Marshall Engineering Corporation (MEC) recently launched New Information Rich Website
- ASR Media Productions Nominated for Two Mid-Atlantic Emmys®
- TeamWorks Media, "La Vida Baseball" Announce Landmark Content Deal with Houston Chronicle
- Head on over to 13th Wizardry to get your favorite movie, comic, superhero, and pop culture Posters!! We also carry figures, cases, frames and more!
Attn:Newspaper Publishers, Editors & Sales re Severe Weather Events & Newspaper Advertising Revenues
...TAKE YOUR CHOICE: BLIZZARDS, RAIN STORMS, TORNADOS, FLOODS, HURRICANES, DROUGHTS, FOREST FIRES, MUDSLIDES, THE POLAR VORTEX...
NEWSPAPERS ARE IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO DO IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF SEVERE WEATHER EVENTS...AND...
...NEWSPAPERS ARE ALSO IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO GENERATE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE FROM THE COVERAGE OF EXTREME WEATHER EVENTS AS WELL AS FROM IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF THE CHANGES IN OUR NATURAL WORLD THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS IN THE AREAS IN WHICH THEY PUBLISH
In a world of increased media competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, one of the unique things that newspapers can do is to set up a special section to cover the changes in our natural world throughout the seasons in the areas in which they publish.
Along these lines, Robert Barrows, President of R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California, has developed a proposal for a new kind of
nature and home type section that could generate very substantial revenues for newspapers, and it could be done by large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
"These kinds of sections can be started immediately, says Barrows, and they could be done on a daily basis, a weekly basis, a monthly basis, a quarterly basis, and an annual basis, and there would be many downstream revenue possibilities, too."
More on eTradeWire News
- "The Dexan Queen of Speed" by Dr Fy is published
- Recipe for Success in Playtacular's Refreshing New Root Beer Float Challenge Game
- GBKSOFT Offers the Development of Custom On-demand Service Apps with the Use of Ready-Made Modules at Affordable Prices
- Jamie Whitmore, Paralympic Cyclist to appear at Omaha Connect Ride
- "iCrime Uber" by Ian Purdie is published
"There are already a tremendous number of advertisers that already spend a lot of money in nature and home type content, and this kind of content could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers.
Plus, it's news, it's information, it's educational, and it will be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell," says Barrows.
The proposal he has developed includes samples of copywriting and layouts that can help keep the content interesting, entertaining and informative, and it also includes a sample of the kind of money that many advertisers have previously been spending in nature and home type content.
The proposal he developed is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes," and newspapers that would be interested in taking a look at the proposal can request a copy of the proposal by calling Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
"In today's media climate, with tremendous competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, this kind of content is something that would be perfect for large and small newspapers in every part of the globe," says Barrows. "Television stations won't do it, radio stations can't do it, and it would be perfect for daily and weekly newspapers."
In addition to the "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" proposal, Barrows has also developed several other proposals that could also generate tremendous revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
HERE IS AN OVERVIEW OF THE SCOPE OF THESE OTHER PROJECTS AND PROMOTIONS THAT COULD ALSO GENERATE TREMENDOUS ADVERTISING REVENUES FOR NEWSPAPERS AND MULTIMEDIA COMPANIES:
(Companies interested in taking a look at the details of these projects and promotions should contact Robert Barrows at 650-344-4405.)
More on eTradeWire News
- Attivo Networks® to Present on Deception-Based Threat Detection at ILTACON 2019
- DigiFabster Introduces Shift 3D as Platinum Reseller Partner
- Can smelling good change your life?
- Enmarket to Raise Funds Throughout August for LLS's Light the Night
- Newark will Host National Opportunity Zone Pitch Competition on October 17
HERE ARE THE PROPOSALS BY NAME AND BY A BRIEF DESCRIPTION:
1) AN ADVERTISING GIVEAWAY PROMOTION THAT COULD BE SET UP TO BEGIN IMMEDIATELY
This would be a promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could generate a tremendous amount of new business starting immediately.
2) "BOOKS AS MAGAZINES...DISTRIBUTED THROUGH NEWSPAPERS"
This is a proposal that details a new model of book distribution that would be great for newspapers and book publishers of things like cookbooks, nature books, how-to books, travel books and "coffee-table" books.
The proposal is for book publishers to publish a few chapters of a book as a magazine and distribute it through newspapers.
Revenues for book publishers would come from advertising sales. Revenues for newspapers would come from insertion fees (and printing markups and advertising, if they were also involved in those aspects of the project.)
It could open up a whole new sales category for newspapers and it could generate very substantial revenues. Barrows has also developed some spreadsheets showing the potential costs and revenues of this kind of distribution model.
HERE ARE TWO WEB-BASED BUSINESS PROJECTS:
3) One of the web-based business projects would be geared primarily toward MANUFACTURING and RETAIL companies.
4) One of the web-based business projects would be geared primarily toward the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY and BOOK PUBLISHING companies, with applications to all kinds of businesses in general.
Each of these two web-based business projects could generate tremendous revenues on an ongoing basis. Plus, they would also give you access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers.
For more information about the Nature and Home type section, and for more information about the other proposals, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
- Criminal Sexual Conduct Lawyer Lynne Torgerson averts criminal sexual conduct charges against client
- John R. Wood Announces Top Producers for July 2019
- Metroplex Premier League Founding Member Division 4 Rookie Amateur REAL UNION F.C
- Open Road Girl Hosts All Womens Ride At Vette City Motorcycle Music Fest
- Former Disney Animator has Gone to the Dogs
- The Bridge Experience is Set to Take People on a Powerful Personal Journey to Kick Start 2020 Decade
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
- Stay Frosty Enterprises Goes Live On Amazon
- Documentary Film "Harlem School 1970" by Phil Gries Reviewed on the GingerNewYork TV Show
- Rapper Young Steens signs with 1017 Brick Squad Records
- The Property Shop to Open August 23rd and Hold Back to School Drive Aug. 24th