Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Doctors applaud boost in nursing for aged and frail
- Puerto Vallarta to Host First National LGBTQ Media Association International Conference
- New - Very Easy Photo Editing Software For Everybody
- All Things Brooklyn Webcast: Three Good Things About Robert Moses
- New Laws Point to State Government for Action on Fluroide
- San Diego Comic Con 2019 Welcomes Back Brimstone and The Grindhouse Radio
- Alexander Hamilton & Niccolo Machiavelli Rolled In One
- The Honorable Jean Augustine to receive the Legacy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Current World Dog Surfing Champion Gets The Snub This Year
*FOR GROUNDHOG DAY: A NEW KIND OF NEWSPAPER SECTION THAT COULD GENERATE TREMENDOUS ADVERTISING REVENUES ON AN ONGOING BASIS FOR LARGE AND SMALL NEWSPAPERS IN EVERY CITY AND TOWN ACROSS THE PLANET
Whether the Groundhog's shadow will predict that there will be six more weeks of winter or an early spring, the interesting thing is that the Groundhog Day prediction is a news item that will be carried in just about every newspaper, radio station and television station in America and wherever else they celebrate Groundhog Day.
And whether the news coverage of Groundhog Day just celebrates the prediction of Punxsutawney Phil, or whether the news coverage uses the occasion to talk about climate change and global warming, one thing to take away from all this coverage is that there is an intense interest in the changing of the seasons and the changes in the natural world around us...which is something that newspapers are in a unique position to cover on a regular basis, in every and city and town across the planet.
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
Along these lines, Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California, has developed a proposal for a new kind of nature and home type section that could generate very substantial advertising revenues for newspapers, and it would be very easy to put this proposal into action starting immediately, in large and small newspapers in all parts of the globe.
The proposal he developed is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" and newspapers interested in taking a look at the proposal can request a copy of the proposal by contacting Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
"One of the very unique things that newspapers can do to cover these kinds of changes is to set up a special section to cover the changes in the natural world around us in the areas in which they publish," says Barrows.
"These kinds of sections can be done on a daily basis, a weekly basis, a monthly basis, a quarterly basis and an annual basis. Plus, you could also do a lot of special editions covering periods of extreme weather or dramatic changes between the seasons in the areas in which your newspaper publishes," says Barrows.
"There are already a tremendous number of advertisers that already spend a lot of money in nature and home type content, and this kind of content could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers" says Barrows, and it could be done on a large or small scale in any newspaper in any part of the world.
More on eTradeWire News
- EYLA supports Kultivate Labs, joins UNDISCOVERED SF today
- Taste of Manila to light up the summer festival season in Canada with Philippine flavors
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Freedom Motors partners with Alife Air to manufacture Rotapower engines for 2 wheelers
- Local Actor Lance E. Nichols Stars in Newly Released Arceneaux Series
The proposal for this ongoing project includes samples of copywriting and layouts that can keep the content interesting, entertaining and informative, and it also includes a sample of the kind of money that many advertisers have previously been spending in nature and home type content.
"In today's media climate, with tremendous competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, this kind of content is something that is perfect for large and small newspapers in every part of the globe," says Barrows.
"Plus, it's news, it's information, it's educational, and it will be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell," says Barrows.
There are also several other revenue possibilities for developing books, CDs and television and film projects that could also be based on this same kind of content.
In addition to developing the proposal for this new kind of nature and home type section, Barrows has also developed proposals for several other projects that could also help generate tremendous revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
Companies that would be interested in taking a look at these proposals should contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising and Public Relations in San Mateo, California at 650-344-4405....and of course, Happy Groundhog Day!
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets
- Follow Alice, A Girl Determined To Protect Her Body, Her Future, and Her Heart in "Wasted Pretty"
- A Hurricane Unleashes A Monstrosity From The Past In "The Breach" by Author Edward J. McFadden III
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- ExcelRT Builder 2.0 Allows Spreadsheet Author to Become App Developer