Popular on eTradeWire
- Vegan travel has changed forever! 212
- Local Travel Professional Becomes Cunard Voyage Expert by Earning Top Rank in Cunard Academy 188
- VIP Vacations receives the first induction into Chairman's Royal Club Diamond Elite 170
- My Shop Luggage: Premium Luggage, Travel Bags, & Accessories 162
- Rented.com and MyVR Announce Revenue Management Partnership 146
- Trondent Launches Another Travel Industry First: Pre-Trip Authorization with Artificial Intelligence 144
- Grand Canyon April 2020 UM GeoTour 142
- WildBlue Aircraft Sales announces the "Select" Aircraft Brokerage Program 141
- Expatfinancial.com Unveils its Revamped Website 133
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup' 130
Similar on eTradeWire
- American Legacy Network To Air UNSOLVED HISTORY: Life Of A King
- OKTV Launches and Promotes Its Own TV Streaming Network In the United States
- Creator and Executive Producer Jay Styles announces Season 2 of Become Inspired with Jay Styles on Amazon Prime
- Actor Monti Washington to Star Recurring Role As "Vaughn" in UMC Original Series STUCK WITH YOU
- ABC Miami TV Podcast Looks Back At City's Past Super Bowls
- V2M Appoints Three to Newly Created Advisory Board
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Tedial Announces Appointment of Manuel Martínez Ruíz as Regional Sales Director, Spain
- Geechee One Films Partners With Rude Rangers TV
- New England Patriots 2-Time Super Bowl Champion Joins The Circus
*AND TREMENDOUS ADVERTISING REVENUES FROM ALL OVER THE GLOBE!
AS OF RIGHT NOW...WHAT IS YOUR COMPANY PLANNING FOR YOUR HALLOWEEN PROMOTIONS?
Some ticket giveaways? A haunted house tour? A costume contest?
*How much advertising revenue do those kinds of promotions generally bring in?
*How much did they bring in last year?
*How much did they bring the year before that?
In addition to those kinds of "traditional" Halloween promotions, your company might also want to take a look at a proposal for a very special kind of online Halloween promotion that could generate tremendous advertising revenues from local, regional and national advertisers...and it could begin as early as mid-September, so the time to start pitching this very special kind of Halloween promotion is now.
More on eTradeWire News
- Packaging Bee has Introduced Robust Product Boxes
- Capo Diablo Released Two Single Snippets on One Music Video
- Rap Artist Jung Coasta is on the rise
- World-First Smart 'ChillOUT Hubs' Designed and Built in Australia
- iPOP Alumni Jacob Batalon and Addison Riecke Feature gets U.S. Release Date
The proposal was developed by Robert Barrows, President of an advertising agency called R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California.
The promotion would be done over the internet, and it could also be done in many different languages and in many different versions, simultaneously, all over the world.
"Plus, it will also be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell, says Barrows, because there will be all kinds of local, regional, national and international advertisers that would jump at the chance to sponsor something like this and run advertising in something like this online.
And, the best way to set up this promotion so you could make the most money from it would be to start pitching it now, says Barrows. You could also do a similar promotion for Valentine's Day that could begin as early as early January.
Barrows says he can't reveal any more of the details about this promotion in this press release, but media companies that would like to take a look at the proposal for this Halloween promotion should contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California at 650-344-4405.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transgender Visual Artist Jacob Clayton Debuts Warhol-Inspired Work
- Contemporary Canadian Artist Viktor Mitic's Sculpture Lyric Neutrino Star Valued At $250k Acquired
- Cultural Vistas Awarded Grant to Administer German Portion of Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange for Young Professionals
- "BOXING: Essential Skills" by Coach Dean Eoannou & Eugene B. Kern, MD Now Available on Amazon
- Children's Dysgraphia Book Reaches Amazon Best Seller Lists
Barrows has also developed several other proposals for some projects and promotions that could also help generate tremendous advertising revenues for media companies.
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405, www.barrows.com
- Advanced Analytics for Acumatica by DataSelf Announces Self-Service BI Solution
- ESI Alaska Is Leading Arctic Manufacturing Innovation From Fairbanks
- D.R. Horton, Express Homes for sale in Brightwater
- Now open: Minnesota Health Action Group Annual Employer Benefits Survey
- Grace Church in Fishers Celebrates the Launch of New Fishers Preschool
- Revolutionizing Gaming: Fight to Fame Signs Deal with E-Keia
- Woodall Creative Group Taps Jim Balke as Creative Director
- Cognira to Showcase its AI Enabled Grocery Solutions at the National Grocers Association Show
- St. Vincent and Sarah Fisher Center goes to the movies for annual "Celebrate the Center" event
- New Partnership Announcement, OrthAzone and BracketEars
- Morrison Medical Celebrates 50th Anniversary
- 2020 Oxnard Salsa Festival Accepting Applications for Community Stage
- Easy and Delish Releases a Gargantuan Online Roundup of 5-Ingredient Recipes
- Eliminate damage to Wedge Anchors during installation
- Transaction Announcement - Property Management Business
- Your Used Honda Civic Dealership
- America's Top 50 Inclusion Corporations: Online Voting Takes Place From December 1-15th
- Car Loan after Bankruptcy in Toronto
- San Joaquin Valley College Temecula Presents Employer of the Year Award to Pristine Medical Billing
- New Viruses Create Urgent Need for Fresh Flight product