Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Scammers Access 50% of Compromised Accounts Within 12 Hours According to New Research
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List Two Years in a Row
- BraunTactical.com Launches New E-commerce Portal
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Omada Presents Privileged Abuse – What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
- RLPSA Partners with TPOP to Offer Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Preparedness Training
- Lightstone Solutions Announces Expanded Gaming Regulatory Training and Human Resources Investigations Training Catalog
- Lessons in Leading With Character During Tumultuous Times
- PEI Cements Top Microsoft Partner Status with Eight Microsoft Gold Competencies
WHO: Carolyn Crandall, Chief Deception Officer and CMO of Attivo Networks and Kevin Fiscus, SANS Institute Principal Instructor and founder of Deceptive Defense.
WHAT: Cost Savings of Deception Quantified webinar
In this webinar, Kevin will show how he used industry information on data breach costs to overlay the benefits of cyber deception and come up with a forecast for financial savings. The results were significant with breach cost being reduced by 51% on average or $75 per compromised record when employing cyber deception. Additionally, Carolyn and Kevin will talk about his research on how deception can reduce SOC inefficiencies and reduce analyst costs by an average of 32%.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
WHEN: Wednesday, October 7, 2020, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EST
WHERE: To register for the webinar, visit https://attivonetworks.com/event/cost-savings-of-deception-quantified/.
MEDIA: Carolyn Crandall is available for interviews by request. If you are interested in expert commentary for any upcoming stories, please reach out to Matter Communications at PRAttivo@matternow.com.
Loren Guertin and Kate Duchaney
Matter on behalf of Attivo Networks
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"
- Mary's Center and Briya PCS Celebrate Three Awards from 2021 Top Workplaces
- Black Complex Louisville hosts a Juneteenth Festival featuring over 30 Black owned businesses
- The 8 Greatest Race Tracks in the World and Why They Are So Great
- "No Mas" - Latin Podcast Awards Shuts Down
- CJV Real Estate Has a New 5 Bedroom Listing in Denver, CO 80207
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' #KAREEM'Spicy' "Fight The Power" JUNETEENTH! The History Channel! Spicy' NBA
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' JAMAAL AL-DIN corrects FOX5 ATL's Type O of Kareem's Name! #KAJ33'Spicy' NBA
- Savings Bank of Danbury Foundation Grant Applications for Non-Profit Organizations Now Available
- Zane Lamprey's 'Laughs & Drafts Brewery Tour' comes to Fort Myers Brewing June 30
- South Shore Chamber of Commerce Launches Hello! South Shore Project
- New Children's Book Teaches About Myers-Briggs Personality Types
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com