Popular on eTradeWire
- New Non-Profit Launch - Humanbein - 135
- 3-Step Fitness Takes Fitness Training to the Next Level in St. Charles, IL - 107
- Ruby Tuesday Las Cruces Local Patio Naming Contest
- Raw Dizzy releases new single, "I Ain't Lying"
- Glenna Gonzalez and JB Tyler Marketing & Consulting join GEW 2021
- Amicus Brief Supports Britney Spears - As Predicted
- Lee & Associates- LA North/Ventura closes $5 million transaction for multi-use complex in LA
- TVS Boxing Network Adds Six Greatest Fights of the 20th Century to Summer Schedule on WatchYour.TV
- Outdoors Are Open and Atlanta Is The Place To Gather
- grocerocity.com bringing online grocery delivery to Greater Toronto Area: COO
Similar on eTradeWire
- Nuspire Launches New Managed Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) Service That Supports Leading EDR
- Syxsense Releases Two New Solutions for Remediating Endpoint Security Vulnerabilities
- Red Dot Launches New Panic Alert System With Mobile Security App To Keep People & Organizations Safe
- Duke Defense Expands Operations Beyond Byrna
- Digital Defense Expands Reach into the United Kingdom and South Africa
- IAVM and TPOP Announce Partnership to Provide Online Active Shooter Training Customized for the Events Industry
- Keyfactor Appoints Former Atlassian Executive as Chief Revenue Officer
- EE Times 21st Revision of the Silicon 100 – 100 Startups to Watch in 2021
- #ShareTheMicInCyber Launches New Website, Tackles Public and Private Partnerships in 4th Campaign
- EclecticIQ Endpoint Response 3.0 Released - Improve Cyberdefense with Real-Time Detection & Response
Recognized as an identity security company every financial institution needs to know about
FREMONT, Calif. – June 8, 2021 – Attivo Networks®, the industry experts in preventing identity privilege escalation and detecting lateral movement attacks, today announced it was named to the Global CyberTech 100 List, which honors the world's most innovative CyberTech companies that financial institutions should know about when they develop their information security and financial crime-fighting strategies.
Companies selected for the CyberTech 100 were chosen by the FinTech Global's Advisory Board and RegTechAnalyst team. Finalists were selected based on criteria ranging from industry impact to company growth, innovative of technology, generated value for clients, and the significance of each company's offerings for financial institutions.
More on eTradeWire News
- Six Local Poets Partnered with Community First to launch One Community, One Local Plan 2021 Advertising Campaign
- Legendary WHBQ-AM Inducted Into TN Radio Hall of Fame
- Velocity Sports Performance is sending athletes to the Olympic Games for the 10th Time
- Reserve Studies, Sustainable Budgets Protect Homeowners Everywhere
- John R. Wood Island Palm Region Welcomes Andre Arensman
"Cyberattacks continue to build in volume, severity, and complexity, with many of the most advanced attacks targeted at financial institutions," said Tushar Kothari, CEO of Attivo Networks. "Our recognition in this year's CyberTech100 list demonstrates the continued importance of our solutions for identifying identity compromise, privileged escalation and lateral movement across endpoints, Active Directory and cloud environments. We're honored to be featured here two years in a row."
A full list of the CyberTech100 can be found at www.CyberTech100.com.
About Attivo Networks
Attivo Networks®, the leader in lateral movement attack detection and privilege escalation prevention, delivers a superior defense for countering threat activity. Through cyber deception and other tactics, the Attivo ThreatDefend® Platform offers a customer-proven, scalable solution for denying, detecting, and derailing attackers and reducing attack surfaces without relying on signatures. The portfolio provides patented innovative defenses at critical points of attack, including at endpoints, in Active Directory, in the cloud, and across the entire network by preventing and misdirecting attack activity. Forensics, automated attack analysis, and third-party integrations streamline incident response. Deception as a defense strategy continues to grow and is an integral part of NIST Special Publications and MITRE Shield, and its capabilities tightly align to the MITRE ATT&CK Framework. Attivo has won over 150 awards for its technology innovation and leadership. www.attivonetworks.com.
More on eTradeWire News
- What To Keep in Mind When Renovating a Medical Practice
- Colliers grows office brokerage team in Tampa Bay
- The Only Free Gamer T-Shirt You'll Ever Need
- Saint Luke's Mid America Heart Institute Seeks Cardiovascular Outcomes Research Fellowship Applicants
- autopom! Offers Four Affordable Vehicle Protection Plan Levels, from Powertrain to Exclusionary
Matter Communications for Attivo Networks
Loren Guertin & Andrew Petro
- San Francisco Announces Full Library Service is On the Way by August 17, 2021
- AGR Marketing Solutions, LLC Introduces Consumer Life-INSIGHT™
- Robinson goes beyond basic stainless tank fabrication
- Remington College Lafayette Campus moves to new location
- New Yorker Electronics releases Long-Life DC Link Capacitors from Cornell Dubilier Electronics
- Parmatech Wins 2021 MPIF Powder Metallurgy Design Excellence Award
- Custom medallions enhance the significance of graduation medals
- Luca Hickman Achieves Florida Bar Board Certification in Intellectual Property Law
- AMAZING Auto Financing Deals in Toronto (GTA)!
- "Data Vaccination" Could Be Universal Cure for Ransomware Attacks
- Q2 2021 | The Woodlands Office Submarket Snapshot
- Fives Cinetic Corp. sets it sights on new growth in North America with The Automation of All Things
- Steve Muehler – Equity Capital Expands its "Farm Equity Lines-of-Credit"
- Crypto Mass Payments Solution by NOWPayments
- Wilco Distributors announces national launch of new live traps and lures to control rodents in the home and garden targeting everyday use and Pros
- RE/MAX ONE Earns Office-Wide Realtors ® Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
- Taylor Hospitality Wins Gold Hospitality Award from Choice Hotels
- Spice up your entertainment arsenal with this new game cabinet
- Century Fasteners Corp. Approved for D1 Rating
- Daugherty Named a 2021 Best Place to Work by the St. Louis Business Journal