Popular on eTradeWire
- Acrylic Signage Adds Professionalism To Your Miami Business - 102
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Fly Direct to Cozumel with Mexico's Best Beaches
- Family Focus Inc. starts 'Beds for Kids' initiative to raise money and provide beds for kids
- APIDM Launches New Digital Credentialing Initiative with Credly
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
Similar on eTradeWire
- OpenSSL 3.0 Release Candidate now available
- EclecticIQ Joins Health-ISAC Navigator™ Program
- Scammers Access 50% of Compromised Accounts Within 12 Hours According to New Research
- Attivo Networks Named to Global CyberTech100 List Two Years in a Row
- BraunTactical.com Launches New E-commerce Portal
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar: Omada Presents Privileged Abuse – What is the Risk and What Can You Do?
- RLPSA Partners with TPOP to Offer Workplace Violence and Active Shooter Preparedness Training
- Lightstone Solutions Announces Expanded Gaming Regulatory Training and Human Resources Investigations Training Catalog
- Lessons in Leading With Character During Tumultuous Times
- PEI Cements Top Microsoft Partner Status with Eight Microsoft Gold Competencies
Cyber resiliency is the ability to anticipate, withstand, recover from, and adapt to adverse conditions, stresses, attacks, or compromises on systems that use or are enabled by cyber resources. Today we must focus on resilience engineering in our cyber systems to not only allow us to keep operating through an attack, however, to also understand what alternative systems and processes that will allow us to keep operating and detecting the threat quickly as they attempt to navigate through our environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
During this session, the three panelists will discuss the need for cyber resilient systems, the additional capabilities that this engineering concept can provide an organization, and how it can help minimize potential damage from an attacker inside an enterprise and will help identify and counter East/West lateral movement throughout the process of a compromise.
WHO: Tony Cole, CTO, Attivo Networks, Dr. Ron Ross, Fellow, NIST and Dr. Stanley Barr, Sr. Principal Cyber Researcher, MITRE
WHAT: The Critical Need for Cyber Resilient Systems
Attackers continue to successfully compromise critical systems and their capabilities continue to grow in sophistication as our system complexity continues to grow. During this session the panelists will discuss the dire need for resiliency in our cyber systems and its advantages. They will cover how the financial sector can best prioritize requirements as they design and build trustworthy secure systems based on protecting critical assets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
WHEN: Available on-demand Wednesday, October 14-15, 2020 during the Americas Fall Summit, followed by the Europe Summit on November 4-5, and concluding with the Asia Pacific Summit on December 1-2.
WHERE: The FS-ISAC Fall Summit will be a mix of live and on-demand sessions in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. To register visit https://www.fsisac.com/events
MEDIA: Tony Cole is available for interviews by request. If you are interested in expert commentary for any upcoming stories, please reach out to Matter Communications at PRAttivo@matternow.com.
Loren Guertin and Kate Duchaney
Matter on behalf of Attivo Networks
- Unique Woman's Coalition Receives Grant of $10,000.00 from AIDS Healthcare Foundation
- MysticWendy.com, Purveyor of Psychic Phenomena, Celebrates Grand Re-Opening
- Used 2014 Honda Civic Information Page
- iPOP Alum Karrie Martin acquires Rights to 'That Boy' Book Series
- FOR IMMEDIATE DISTRIBUTION: iPOP Alumni Madelaine Petsch to Join Emma Roberts in New Rom-Com
- Chatham Capital Group Celebrates 25 successful years
- Kickin' the Tires.net joins Xfinity Series team Brandonbilt Motorsports at Nashville Superspeedway
- Tutanota LLC Amends and Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Home Depot, Inc
- Author Tracy Sumner Releases New Regency Romance – The Hellion is Tamed
- Dental Prosthetics is Driven in Asia-Pacific by Technological Advancements to Reach $12.2 Billion
- Useful Tips and Remedies for Soothing a Teething Baby
- New release to the Connor Maxwell Mystery series
- Are Sarms classified as supps and what risks do they offer
- Scallop Software is now a GSA MULTIPLE SCHEDULE approved vendor. Congratulations from Brian Peterson and the Government Marketplace LLC team
- Chuck's Vintage, Inc., A Subsidiary Of Green Stream Holdings, Inc. At Polo Hamptons On July 24, 2021
- Overlooked Hurricane Katrina Mississippi Black Women Survivors Resilience and Recovery
- DDAH Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Watch Shahrzad Persian Series for Free!
- New Late Night Show, Hella Late! with Hollie Harper, debuts June 8th on Bric-TV