Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 123
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Smarter Security Welcomes New Director of Federal Solutions Sales
- Digital Defense, Inc. Discloses cPanel® & WHM® Vulnerability
- Syxsense Announces New Support for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Linux Devices
- Syxsense Announces New Vulnerability Dashboard as Demand for Securing Remote Workers Surges
- Smarter Security Appoints New Southeast Regional Sales Manager
- Information Security Forum Addresses Global Security Issues at 31st Annual World Congress
- STG Logistics joins CargoNet cargo theft prevention and recovery network
- Identity Defined Security Alliance Member Webinar Series: Remediant and Summa Health Discuss How to Harden a COVID-19 Critical Business
- InteliSecure Safeguards Critical Data for Global Healthcare, Biotech and Pharmaceutical Companies
- Two Weeks to go until QinetiQ's Free Webinar: Red Teaming – Hacking (Organisations) From The Hotel
Cyber resiliency is the ability to anticipate, withstand, recover from, and adapt to adverse conditions, stresses, attacks, or compromises on systems that use or are enabled by cyber resources. Today we must focus on resilience engineering in our cyber systems to not only allow us to keep operating through an attack, however, to also understand what alternative systems and processes that will allow us to keep operating and detecting the threat quickly as they attempt to navigate through our environment.
More on eTradeWire News
- Humanitarian Paul Rusesabagina's Nov 27 Hearing: Kidnapped, Illegally Detained & Tortured by Rwanda
- The Carbonell Awards Announces Major Operational Changes in 2021
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
- Rise Up Quarantine Winner Releases New Single Worldwide
- Voyagers Toastmasters Presents How to Conduct a Webinar
During this session, the three panelists will discuss the need for cyber resilient systems, the additional capabilities that this engineering concept can provide an organization, and how it can help minimize potential damage from an attacker inside an enterprise and will help identify and counter East/West lateral movement throughout the process of a compromise.
WHO: Tony Cole, CTO, Attivo Networks, Dr. Ron Ross, Fellow, NIST and Dr. Stanley Barr, Sr. Principal Cyber Researcher, MITRE
WHAT: The Critical Need for Cyber Resilient Systems
Attackers continue to successfully compromise critical systems and their capabilities continue to grow in sophistication as our system complexity continues to grow. During this session the panelists will discuss the dire need for resiliency in our cyber systems and its advantages. They will cover how the financial sector can best prioritize requirements as they design and build trustworthy secure systems based on protecting critical assets.
More on eTradeWire News
- Matthew Brickman Explains the Benefits of Online Dispute Resolution Throughout The 2020 Holiday Season
- Local Car Dealerships And Baseball Team Donate 1000 Turkey Dinners & Trimmings
- Mounts Botanical Garden Celebrates December with Fun, Festive & Furry Events
- Elliot on Hollywood and how he's evolved as an actor
- Freelance Work May Save You From The Recession
WHEN: Available on-demand Wednesday, October 14-15, 2020 during the Americas Fall Summit, followed by the Europe Summit on November 4-5, and concluding with the Asia Pacific Summit on December 1-2.
WHERE: The FS-ISAC Fall Summit will be a mix of live and on-demand sessions in the Americas, Europe and Asia Pacific. To register visit https://www.fsisac.com/events
MEDIA: Tony Cole is available for interviews by request. If you are interested in expert commentary for any upcoming stories, please reach out to Matter Communications at PRAttivo@matternow.com.
Loren Guertin and Kate Duchaney
Matter on behalf of Attivo Networks
- Perils of Efficiency: Procuring Supplies During a Crisis
- PSNeverGiveUp Store Launches Black Friday, Announces Charity
- Halifax Airport Taxi Limo Services
- A.N. Publishing Compiles Broad Audience Data
- Career Coach Anna Banks Reveals A Strategy to Help People Fulfil Their Potential
- Frank Bey Receives Posthumous GRAMMY Nomination
- Black Friday Men's Suits Deals 2020
- Stop Losing Money To Scammers!
- Best Selling Author Rolling Out the Red Carpet for New Installment in His Popular YA Series!
- Latest Helpful Tools for Event Promoters and Marketers by Ismail Sirdah
- 78-year-old CS:GO Champ DieHardBirdie Talks About the Health Benefits of Gaming in Fighting Dementia
- Medication Adherence Expertise Center and Pill Connect help patients with TB take their medication
- Exeter Orthodontics Opens New Location, Offering Braces in Springfield
- Dorothy M. Mitchell's full catalogue of published titles
- Finding Inner Peace During the Holiday Season
- Used Black 2018 MAZDA3 For Sale!
- Launch of the UK Economic Blueprint for Women White Paper
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on breakout company: Predictiv AI, Inc. (PAI/INOTF)
- Leaders in Florida will Receive Awards for a Year's Worth of Human Rights Advocacy and Education
- 2015 Navy Blue Volkswagen Passat for Sale!