Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 211
- Dr. Nada Albatish has become a Spectrum Key Opinion Leader 209
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 185
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 161
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 151
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 140
- CMS Ruling Could Shut the Door on the Medical Center at Elizabeth Place (MCEP) 113
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
Similar on eTradeWire
- Exposure Magazine is "Changing the Narrative," in response to Gucci
- World Class Publishing Alliance Launches Game Changing Book Publishing Project
- G&D Media Releases Brand New Hardcover "The Science of Influence" from Bestselling Author Brian Tracy
- Great Railroad Series: Ozark Mountain Motorcars by Children's Author Isaac ben Levi
- "Busy Engines Hauling Trains" by Children's Author Isaac ben Levi
- Homestead Friends: Trapper Loves His Daddy!
- Embossing roller design is part of Industrial Engraving's history
- Retired NFL Player Reflects On A Chance Encounter With Legendary Coach Eddie Robinson of Grambling State University
- Samuel Piazza's Second Historical Novel, 'The Blue Regina', Takes Readers On An Exhilarating Intercontinental Treasure Hunt
- VisualSteam Announces the Results of its 6th Annual Survey of Creative Pros: Stock Image Licensing
NEWSPAPERS ARE IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO DO IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF SEVERE WEATHER EVENTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE...
NEWSPAPERS ARE ALSO IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO GENERATE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE FROM CONTINUING COVERAGE OF THE CHANGES IN OUR NATURAL WORLD THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS IN THE AREAS IN WHICH THEY PUBLISH
In a world of increased media competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, one of the unique things that newspapers can do is to set up a special section to cover the changes in our natural world throughout the seasons in the areas in which they publish.
Along these lines, Robert Barrows, President of R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California, has developed a proposal for a new kind of
nature and home type section that could generate very substantial revenues for newspapers, and it could be done in large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
"These kinds of newspaper sections can be started immediately, says Barrows, and they could be done on a daily basis, a weekly basis, a monthly basis, a quarterly basis, and an annual basis, and there would be many downstream revenue possibilities, too."
"There are already a tremendous number of advertisers that already spend a lot of money in nature and home type content, and this kind of content could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers.
More on eTradeWire News
- 11 Women Share the Faith of Helping Beyond the Pretty Dress
- Toronto Inventor Realizes Dream of Developing New Word Game, Jabuka!
- Long-term results with the Tat vaccine point to a new approach for a functional cure of HIV
- SuperCloud Wrap: Google's $13B Data-Center Plan, Going Beyond CI/CD, Allergic to DevOPs? + more
- Buy Microsoft Surface Accessories After Learning About the Available Options
- "All You Need to Know about Parkinson's Disease", new article by researcher Paul Norwood
- Doobert volunteers drive nearly 90,000 miles in 2019
Plus, it's news, it's information, it's educational, and it will be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell," says Barrows.
The proposal he has developed includes samples of copywriting and layouts that can help keep the content interesting, entertaining and informative, and it also includes a sample of the kind of money that many advertisers have previously been spending in nature and home type content.
The proposal he developed is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes," and newspapers that would be interested in taking a look at the proposal can request a copy of the proposal by calling Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
"In today's media climate (which has also seen a lot of "climate change" over the past decades) with tremendous competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, this kind of content is something that would be perfect for large and small newspapers in every part of the globe," says Barrows.
"Television stations won't do it, radio stations can't do it, and it would be perfect for daily and weekly newspapers."
In addition to the "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" proposal, Barrows has also developed several other proposals for some projects and promotions that could also help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
These proposals include:
1) An Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could generate a tremendous amount of new business for newspapers and multimedia companies
2) Another project that would be unique to newspapers is a proposal for a new kind of book distribution model that Barrows calls "Books as Magazines...distributed through Newspapers"
3) Two other proposals that Barrows developed are for two web-based business directories that could produce very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- 5 stunning ideas how to decorate your rustic wedding venue with Jute
- United Premier Soccer League Announces SoCal Expansion with Rose City FC
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Christian Author Pastor Cynthia Diggs set to Release New Book
- What's New in The Signature Series
- California Doctor Robert Blackman Releases His New Book That Skillfully Blends Satire, Sci-Fi, Fantasy And Socio-Political Commentary
- Minister & Author Dr. Claudette Morgan-Scott Embarks on International Speaking Tour and Book Launch
A) One of the business directories would be built around a Made in America theme and it would be geared primarily toward manufacturing and retail businesses.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, it could also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers.
B) The other business directory would be geared toward publicity and performance tour information about entertainers, authors, and the speaking tours of businesspeople in all kinds of industries from A-Z.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, this kind of business directory would also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers as well.
This would be on a website called www.publicitytour.info. (At the moment, there is nothing on this website.)
4) A proposal for a very special kind of Valentine's Day Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe.
...and it could begin as early as early January.
5) A proposal for a very special kind of Halloween Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe...
...and it could begin in mid-September.
The Valentine's Day and Halloween Promotions could also be done in many different versions and in many different languages and they could generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies. There would also be the possibility of many downstream revenues as well from books and ebooks and television and film projects that could be based on these kinds of promotions.
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California at 650-344-4405.
- Emperor CBD Launches Grand Opening
- How a DAQ System Executes All Vibration Test Stand Tasks
- Recent Sports Betting Legalization Sets The Stage For Record-Breaking March Madness Viewership And Wagers
- Petique, Inc. Brings High-Quality Pet Product Line to Global Pet Expo Booth #3491
- Alison Morgan Joins Rainbow Village as Program Director
- RadiusPoint Delivers New Solutions Exploration Experience
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Recognized with a Governor's Circle Award
- Fashion Umbrella Foundation creates an online university for learning
- Dinner With Lloyd, Releases February 14, 2019 On Digital Download & Rental
- Members Advantage Credit Union donates to Steady Stitchers
- Brad Domenico Secures $60,000,000 for Multifamily Portfolio in Hudson County
- Denver Realtor Patrick Finney Launches New Website
- Diane & The Deductibles Open For The Legendary Fabulous Thunderbirds at The Canyon Club in Agoura Hills on February 23rd!
- Mr. 1204 Releases New Single: Lost Featuring RND Officially
- ShoppingMoneyPR.com Launches PR Promos Services as DuckDuckGo and Excitel Offer Theirs
- Announcing "Best Online PC Gamer" YouTube Channel
- NAWBO Phoenix to present March 13 panel of top women business owners
- VIP Reception Planned for Billy Graham's Daughter and Grand-Daughter
- BalletNova Conservatory Students to learn Martha Graham's "Steps in the Street"
- South Shore Chamber Names Joseph Gratta, CEO of Atlantic Mechanical Contractors to Board