Popular on eTradeWire
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 352
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 316
- Greenoak North America expands its operations in China 195
- First Corporate Clothing Working On Exciting Ranges 185
- Numbers of Women in Construction Falling 1 Company of self-employed Women Plumbers Stopping the Flow 178
- The Green Moustache Launches Frontfundr Campaign Today 176
- Tillman Infrastructure announced as key sponsor at Comms Finance World 2018 159
- Annual Turkey Bowl to be held by music artist, songwriter, entrepreneur Reem of 0017th 115
- Aspen Digital Life™ Closes Initial Funding Round
- Pioneer Landscape Centers Appoints Company Veteran As Chief Operating Officer
Similar on eTradeWire
- MECA's hard flexographic printing sleeves deliver consistency
- The Gift that Improves Lives: A New Line Of Condensed Self-Help Classics From Award-Winning Historian
- Pandamoon Publishing Acquires Quirky YA Sci-Fi Series, THE GREYS, by Becky Barnard and Dave Housley
- The Blyth Institute Launches New Interdisciplinary Journal
- Author of Book Series Claims Elvis Presley Was Murdered
- In Search for the Soul of International Business
- AllMedx™ Names John Maillard Executive VP, Sales
- Pandamoon Publishing Launching EVENING IN THE YELLOW WOOD by Laura Kemp December 12th
- Novel by Science Editor of The Economist conjures the threat of self-aware AI arising in the Cloud
- Tall Ship Sailor Returns to Great Lakes with First Novel
NEWSPAPERS ARE IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO DO IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF SEVERE WEATHER EVENTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE...
NEWSPAPERS ARE ALSO IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO GENERATE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE FROM CONTINUING COVERAGE OF THE CHANGES IN OUR NATURAL WORLD THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS IN THE AREAS IN WHICH THEY PUBLISH
In a world of increased media competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, one of the unique things that newspapers can do is to set up a special section to cover the changes in our natural world throughout the seasons in the areas in which they publish.
Along these lines, Robert Barrows, President of R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California, has developed a proposal for a new kind of
nature and home type section that could generate very substantial revenues for newspapers, and it could be done in large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
"These kinds of newspaper sections can be started immediately, says Barrows, and they could be done on a daily basis, a weekly basis, a monthly basis, a quarterly basis, and an annual basis, and there would be many downstream revenue possibilities, too."
"There are already a tremendous number of advertisers that already spend a lot of money in nature and home type content, and this kind of content could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Commonwealth Real Estate names Phil Fougere Marketing Director
- Owen-Ames-Kimball Company completes Parish Life Center at St. John XXIII Catholic Church
- Terrorism Threatens The Fate Of All Humankind In "The Divine Affliction" By Author Robert M Fleisher
- Solar added to Wendell Falls Model Home
- A Successful Totally Nutz® Franchisee is also a Full-Time Engineer
- Cake By Courtney Launches her Line of Cake Tools
- City Barbeque launches improved online ordering, enhanced app
Plus, it's news, it's information, it's educational, and it will be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell," says Barrows.
The proposal he has developed includes samples of copywriting and layouts that can help keep the content interesting, entertaining and informative, and it also includes a sample of the kind of money that many advertisers have previously been spending in nature and home type content.
The proposal he developed is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes," and newspapers that would be interested in taking a look at the proposal can request a copy of the proposal by calling Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
"In today's media climate (which has also seen a lot of "climate change" over the past decades) with tremendous competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, this kind of content is something that would be perfect for large and small newspapers in every part of the globe," says Barrows.
"Television stations won't do it, radio stations can't do it, and it would be perfect for daily and weekly newspapers."
In addition to the "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" proposal, Barrows has also developed several other proposals for some projects and promotions that could also help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
These proposals include:
1) An Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could generate a tremendous amount of new business for newspapers and multimedia companies
2) Another project that would be unique to newspapers is a proposal for a new kind of book distribution model that Barrows calls "Books as Magazines...distributed through Newspapers"
3) Two other proposals that Barrows developed are for two web-based business directories that could produce very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- G-dot & Born x Soulslicers - Drippin Soul (EP)
- Viral Cake Sensation, "Cake By Courtney," Announces the Launch of Her New Cake of the Month Club
- SysGen Announces Promotion of Ryan Richardet to President
- Comedian Marc Yaffee Kicks Off 2019 Comedy At Joker's Comedy Club
- Adrenaline Fundraising to Exhibit at the 2019 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Temperature Verification in Wine Cellars Using a Data Logger
- Georgia's Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Announces Drop Off Sites for Bring One for the Chipper 2019
A) One of the business directories would be built around a Made in America theme and it would be geared primarily toward manufacturing and retail businesses.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, it could also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers.
B) The other business directory would be geared toward publicity and performance tour information about entertainers, authors, and the speaking tours of businesspeople in all kinds of industries from A-Z.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, this kind of business directory would also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers as well.
This would be on a website called www.publicitytour.info. (At the moment, there is nothing on this website.)
4) A proposal for a very special kind of Valentine's Day Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe.
...and it could begin as early as early January.
5) A proposal for a very special kind of Halloween Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe...
...and it could begin in mid-September.
The Valentine's Day and Halloween Promotions could also be done in many different versions and in many different languages and they could generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies. There would also be the possibility of many downstream revenues as well from books and ebooks and television and film projects that could be based on these kinds of promotions.
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California at 650-344-4405.
- United Premier Soccer League Announces Goldsboro Strike Eagles FC as North Carolina Expansion Team
- FoldiMate, the Robotic Laundry Folding Machine, Demos a Fully Functional Prototype at CES
- 2018 MBMA Annual Report Now Available for Building Design and Construction Professionals
- Conti Solar, National EPC Services Firm, Closes 2018 With 650 MW of Solar Projects
- Volume 3 of ARSC Award-Nominated Beatles Recording Reference Manual Series Out Now
- Doral Chamber of Commerce Welcomes Cinebistro at CityPlace Doral as a New Platinum Member
- Driftscape announces partnership with the Distillery District
- Dreaming of the Perfect Wedding?
- Danalock Smart Lock Featured in Z-Wave Smart Home Demo House at CES 2019
- Fire-Rated Safety Glass, LITEFLAM, Nabs the 2018 Reader's Choice Award!
- Curly D's Juteux Lip Balm Makes Perfect $7 Clean Beauty Holiday Gift
- LuckyDiem Announces Alliance with Screenvision Media Bringing Local Rewards to Moviegoers
- Master ConcessionAir delivers interactive experience at Orlando International Samsonite store
- General Micro Systems Receives Honors in Military & Aerospace Electronics 2018 Innovation Program
- Texas Trust Credit Union Hosts Financial Reality Fair
- New Students Can Enroll in Allentown Elementary School at EEACS
- A Season For Giving – Part 2 – The Gift of Hope
- Orange Effect Foundation Announces New Board Members
- Michael Foy of J.D. Power Explores How the Wealth Management Sector Can Integrate Human and Technological Touch Points to Maximize Customer Experience
- A Season For Giving – Part 1 – The Gift of Life