Popular on eTradeWire
- Mexico Investment Casting Facility Announces Robotic Expansion 233
- Menke to present at the 2019 Employee Ownership Conference 207
- EmeryStation West lease with Novartis 192
- The Frontline Falls Behind: Ineffective Training Threatens Financial Institutions, Says Support EXP 152
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019 136
- NAACP Reveals Nominations For The 28th Annual Theatre Awards 134
- Hip-Hop Music Industry 2019 News 131
- Vacation Rental Puerta a la Playa joins the VisitLaManzanilla.com family 128
- Sales Jobs in Houston a Hidden Secret
- Single Mom Sarah Centrella Goes from Poverty to Best Selling Author Thanks to Her "Vision Boards"
Similar on eTradeWire
- 19-Year-Old Rapper Hit 3 DRT Global Top Airplay Charts With His New Single
- Former Private Security Operative Signs Publishing Deal
- Report: Trump should fire top general for pushing war with Russia
- Carbon fiber sleeve provides high-quality alternative to steel
- The Sales Lead Management Association Announces the Winners of Its '20 Women to Watch' Annual Recognition Program
- Yawm.me handpicked by Startup Turkey to join Top 100 Demo Day
- Home on the Rocking R Ranch Receives Mom's Choice Gold® Award
- Ya Novel About Mystery, Obsession And Evil Released By ZHP from S.L. Weiss Today
- Wordeee Launches Cutting Edge Indiegogo Campaign
- WoodMac partners with Publish Interactive to launch new publishing platform
NEWSPAPERS ARE IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO DO IN-DEPTH COVERAGE OF SEVERE WEATHER EVENTS AND CLIMATE CHANGE...
NEWSPAPERS ARE ALSO IN A VERY UNIQUE POSITION TO GENERATE A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF ADVERTISING REVENUE FROM CONTINUING COVERAGE OF THE CHANGES IN OUR NATURAL WORLD THROUGHOUT THE SEASONS IN THE AREAS IN WHICH THEY PUBLISH
In a world of increased media competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, one of the unique things that newspapers can do is to set up a special section to cover the changes in our natural world throughout the seasons in the areas in which they publish.
Along these lines, Robert Barrows, President of R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California, has developed a proposal for a new kind of
nature and home type section that could generate very substantial revenues for newspapers, and it could be done in large and small newspapers in every city and town across the planet.
"These kinds of newspaper sections can be started immediately, says Barrows, and they could be done on a daily basis, a weekly basis, a monthly basis, a quarterly basis, and an annual basis, and there would be many downstream revenue possibilities, too."
"There are already a tremendous number of advertisers that already spend a lot of money in nature and home type content, and this kind of content could generate very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis from a wide variety of local, regional and national advertisers.
More on eTradeWire News
- Co-Founder of Red Feather Financial Dr. Sabrina Scott Recommends Long-Term Care Planning
- C-FLUOR Submersible Probes, Ultra Low-Power sensors
- Six Years After Tragedy Rachael's First Week is Still Going Strong Educating Teens
- Invaluable Service for Older Drivers and Their Concerned Families
- Lakeside Pottery Studio Awarded the Better Business Bureau's 2019 Torch Award for Ethics
Plus, it's news, it's information, it's educational, and it will be very easy to produce, very easy to promote and very easy to sell," says Barrows.
The proposal he has developed includes samples of copywriting and layouts that can help keep the content interesting, entertaining and informative, and it also includes a sample of the kind of money that many advertisers have previously been spending in nature and home type content.
The proposal he developed is called "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes," and newspapers that would be interested in taking a look at the proposal can request a copy of the proposal by calling Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows Advertising & Public Relations at 650-344-4405.
"In today's media climate (which has also seen a lot of "climate change" over the past decades) with tremendous competition for every advertising dollar in the marketplace, this kind of content is something that would be perfect for large and small newspapers in every part of the globe," says Barrows.
"Television stations won't do it, radio stations can't do it, and it would be perfect for daily and weekly newspapers."
In addition to the "Money Grows on Trees and other Natural Scenes" proposal, Barrows has also developed several other proposals for some projects and promotions that could also help generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies.
These proposals include:
1) An Advertising Giveaway Promotion that would be set up in a very special way that could generate a tremendous amount of new business for newspapers and multimedia companies
2) Another project that would be unique to newspapers is a proposal for a new kind of book distribution model that Barrows calls "Books as Magazines...distributed through Newspapers"
3) Two other proposals that Barrows developed are for two web-based business directories that could produce very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis.
More on eTradeWire News
- Why 'Knot?' Celebrate National Pretzel Day Friday, April 26 at Bavarian Inn Restaurant
- Formula Cloud: Become Data Resilient... Jump Start Your Mission with AWS Storage Options
- New Video Explores DANGERS OF BUI
- Join Artemis Women In Action Film Festival for an Incredible 4-Day Celebration of Female Action & Empowerment Heroes, Starting Thurs., April 25, 2019!
- Global Warming – Reduce Carbon Pollution & Particulates ECO Fuel Systems, LLC
A) One of the business directories would be built around a Made in America theme and it would be geared primarily toward manufacturing and retail businesses.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, it could also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers.
B) The other business directory would be geared toward publicity and performance tour information about entertainers, authors, and the speaking tours of businesspeople in all kinds of industries from A-Z.
In addition to generating very substantial revenues on an ongoing basis, this kind of business directory would also give newspapers and multimedia companies access to hundreds of thousands of potential advertisers as well.
This would be on a website called www.publicitytour.info. (At the moment, there is nothing on this website.)
4) A proposal for a very special kind of Valentine's Day Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe.
...and it could begin as early as early January.
5) A proposal for a very special kind of Halloween Promotion that could generate...
*And tremendous advertising revenues from all over the globe...
...and it could begin in mid-September.
The Valentine's Day and Halloween Promotions could also be done in many different versions and in many different languages and they could generate tremendous advertising revenues for newspapers and multimedia companies. There would also be the possibility of many downstream revenues as well from books and ebooks and television and film projects that could be based on these kinds of promotions.
For more information, contact Robert Barrows at R.M. Barrows, Inc. Advertising & Public Relations in San Mateo, California at 650-344-4405.
- 63 y.o Hollywood actor , model became Gucci face in SS 2019 campaign
- Millenium SynthFuels Announces The Success of It's Exhaust Gas Clean-up Technologies
- Fennemore Craig Attorneys Recognized in AZ Big Media List of Top 100 Lawyers in Arizona for 2019
- Declassification of CBD in Texas Clears Path for Radix Remedies Store Openings
- New Dance Academy with a Passion for Humble
- El Dorado Furniture is hiring for various positions in Dade, Broward, Palm Beach and Lee counties!
- KSPS Productions Nominated for Two 2018 Northwest Regional Professional Emmy® Awards
- 9th St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Winners Announced
- The Spring Carlisle Auction Readies for Two Days of Fast Paced Excitement
- Carlisle Events Celebrates the Summer of '69 During the 2019 Event Season
- ABCO Energy Announces Results of Operations for 2018
- Raritan Valley Dance Ensemble to perform at The Center for Contemporary Art
- CourseFromScratch.Com Reviews - Danielle Leslie's High Ticket Program
- Governor Gretchen Whitmer To Speak at Governor's Fitness Awards in Detroit
- British Swim School Is On The Move To Canada
- Christian Music Site, Indieheaven.com, Closes
- New Silva UltraMind book helps you unleash your personal power
- International House at UC Berkeley to Recognize Notable Alumna Baroness Oona King
- Dr Imafidon MBE gets honoured with the freedom of the City of London
- 5 Ways To Think Eco-Friendly When Clothes Shopping This Spring