Popular on eTradeWire
- Several UK Mortgage businesses have now successfully franchised their operations 473
- Bedfont adds 2 new respiratory specialists to its NObreath® Medical Advisory Board 127
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 124
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Roofers On Demand Best Roofers
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
Similar on eTradeWire
- CannaBiz Invest Asia Draws Global Medical & Industrial Cannabis Industry Players to Bangkok
- 10 Key Reasons to attend SMi's 10th Annual Biosimilars Conference
- HCA of New York Appoints SNCH's Home Care Director to Its Board of Directors
- Pharmaceutical Clean Room Qualification Verifies Secure Operation
- First New Renality Facility Open in Newnan, GA – "City of Homes"
- Siemens Healthineers Named Recipient of 2019 Cultural Vistas Corporate Leadership Award
- Nystrom & Associates Celebrates 10,000 Patients Receiving Early Access with QueueDr
- ISCD Releases Updated Official Positions
- Congress Set to Decide on the Fate of Patient Cost Responsibility for Chronic Care Management
- Relevate Health Group Once Again Named A Top 100 Healthcare Agency
Dr. Steber joins us as an AtlasFAI Certified Center. He graduated from the SUNY at Binghamton with a BS degree in Biology. He continued his education obtaining his doctorate degree from the Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine. His podiatric surgical training was completed at Wm. B. Kessler Memorial Hospital in Hammonton, NJ were he served as chief resident his final year. A national wound care center was located at the hospital and he spent more than 20 hours/week at the center involved in all phases of wound care.
Dr. Steber holds a special interest in lower extremity wound care, medical/surgical treatments for painful neuropathy, foot & ankle reconstructive surgery, arthroscopy of the foot & ankle and using computerized and video gait analysis.
More on eTradeWire News
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
Dr. Steber has lectured nationally and internationally on the subjects of wound care, reconstructive foot surgery and dynamic gait analysis. Board Certifications include: American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Academy of Wound Management. His is a Fellow of the Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons and the Amercian College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons.
Dr. Steber lives with his wife and three children. Outside of work his interests include reading, fly fishing and hunting.
He performs the HyProCure® procedure as well as offers services in ankle arthritis, heel pain, minimally invasive surgery, bunion and hammertoes, neuropathy, diabetic foot care, and more. Heprovides podiatric care for all ages and offers a full array of podiatric services to help you maintain healthy feet. We're honored to have him join the AtlasFAI Family!
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:30pm. Call 717-960-8970 to schedule your appointment or visit us at www.atlasfai.com
Atlas foot Alignment Institute
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album
- Brand new Electrical Testing & Certification App "Pro Certs" hits the app stores
- Jason Lopez of DDO joins Jackson Agency
- Dragonflies Healing Salon and Spa To Celebrate Grand Opening
- BEST Foundation Launches Spotlight Project Supporting Youth Music Programs
- Senior housing database expands across Canada
- 2019 Women of Color STEM Category Winners announced
- AtlasFAI Welcomes Additional Offices in Arizona!
- ACE1 Colorimetric Activity Assay Kit
- Tiger Fuel supports Chesapeake Bay conservation efforts at ten car wash locations
- It's a Publicity Palooza! AuthorYOU Mini-Extravaganza!
- Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria L Collier On Protecting Digital Assets