Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 198
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 158
- TVS Nostalgia Network.Com Adds 100 More Classic TV Shows to the Free Streaming Post Cable Network 148
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 142
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 129
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 125
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 118
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 112
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 110
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 101
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sunlife Power is hiring 100's defying the current national employment trend
- Kopp Glass' 9530 UV Glass Advances Ultraviolet Light Sterilization and Disinfection for a Broad
- New EL-SIE Series of Data Loggers from Lascar
- GIGAIPC and Beechwoods Software Collaborate for an IoT Edge Gateway Solution
- Laser-View Technologies, Inc. and SMC Announce Distribution Agreement
- Sol Up USA Has Been Named One of The 2020 Top Solar Contractors
- Sensory Analytics Awarded European Patent for Coating Thickness Measurement
- Nationwide Boiler Inc. Announces New Technical Sales Engineer for Southern California Region
- Ergonomics reimagined at virtual Applied Ergo Conference Aug. 4-6 … Registration open through July 30
- Melinda Williams Named Telgian Director of Government and Business Affairs
In addition to its extensive stockholding of Atlas Copco products, Torque Solutions offers customers a bespoke rental package with hire periods starting from just 24 hours and equipment calibration with quick turnaround.
More on eTradeWire News
- Virtual Bookstore Launches for Horse Lovers
- Elpha Secure and Sterling New Age Cyber Launch ES-1000
- Shorefield Holidays Awarded Gold David Bellamy Conservation Award
- Humanix Books to Publish James Kerr's Next Book
- GPHCC's Closing the Gap Conference 2020 to center around Covid-19 economic recovery
Renewable energy installations, such as offshore wind farms, continue to develop in scale and productivity with manufacturer designs in progress for individual turbines to generate up to 12 megawatts of electricity. Requiring towers of over 150m in height, such infrastructure utilises some of the largest bolts in global construction.
Commenting on the extension of its partnership with Torque Solutions, Stephen Hamer, Sales Manager, Atlas Copco Energy Division, said:
"Having appointed Torque Solutions as the distributor for our Smart Connected Bolting technology at the end of 2019, the development of this partnership will further strengthen Atlas Copco's presence within the energy industry and in particular, the expanding renewable energy segment, where full traceability of safety critical assembly and maintenance needs to be audited."
Nick Murphy, Sales and Marketing Manager, Torque Solutions added:
"Atlas Copco's reputation for quality and product innovation is the perfect fit for our customer base and the growing renewables industry in particular. Atlas Copco products are robust and reliable and are fully supported by an equally strong service and support infrastructure, which is essential for our customers."
More on eTradeWire News
- HaggleUp offers live communication for buyers and sellers in local consumer-to-consumer transactions
- Kristin Triolo Earns Luxury Home Certification
- Innovation Preparatory Academy opens for 2020-2021 school year
- AC Hotel by Marriott Tokyo Ginza Opened July 9, 2020
- A Risk of Genocide in the Age of Black Lives Matter
James McAllister, General Manager, Atlas Copco Tools & Industrial Assembly Solutions, added:
"Through this exciting partnership with Torque Solutions, Atlas Copco extends its offer to UK customers from pure equipment supply to include professional rental services. Our customers can now rent the complete range of bolting products from pneumatic, hydraulic tightening and tensioning, right through to the most advanced electric and battery tools. Products are available at very competitive prices with a range of fast delivery options. Providing a range of innovative and flexible solutions will help our customers reduce costs and drive long term success."
- FLX Announces Full Suspension Electric Mountain Bike
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Digital Transformation in the Banking Industry
- Bill Maher Is Right Again - Slash COVID Deaths by Attacking Obesity
- Aarika Honey Inks Voice & Executive Producer Deal With Naimah's Global Podcast!
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Releases New Covid-19 Study
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Learn How To Book Free Mortgage Advice Using Zoom Remote Meetings
- "Oprah Winfrey of Visualization" Naimah Set to Launch Podcast on Youtube!
- Actor Brianne Davis Launches "Secret Life Podcast" Following Her Sex & Love Addiction Journey
- Aerosaurus Give 28 Free Balloon Flights to Key Workers
- 'Modern Treatise' Enhances Global Perspectives
- AwareGiver Radio Show Features CDC STEADi Program Spokesperson Dr. Gwen Bergen
- Clubs and pubs employ global COVID killer
- Charming decorative arts exceed estimates in Neue Auctions' Summer Art & Antiques Auction, July 25th
- Free parenting program: Victorian parents urged to boost family resilience
- GovComm's Next Generation of Intelligent Transportation System Cameras Has Arrived
- Cardano Pool XYZ Announces new no-fee Staking Pool for ADA Cryptocurrency Maximum Reward Earnings
- 2020 Independent Presidential Candidate Jade Simmons Needs 1,000 Petition Signatures in Mississippi