Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 244
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 188
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 176
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 170
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 119
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2020
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Can Clean Your Office to Combat COVID-19
- Orlando Based Sustainable Fashion Brand Expands Amid National Pandemic
The Atlanta-based company focuses on strategy, rather than simply day-to-day IT support, which enables clients to expand and innovate thanks to improved workflow and meaningful use of the latest business technologies.
"With traditional IT support, there is not a value add," says Robert T. Burke, Jr, Sobo president. "Support can keep systems working, but it does not push the needle when it comes to helping a business grow. In fact, companies often know they have problems but don't know what the underlying causes of their issues are, so technology takes the blame and gets thrown under the bus."
More on eTradeWire News
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
Sobo helps clients address the root cause of their challenges, which is just as likely to be a process or people problem as it is a technology one. With a team consisting of experts in technology, business strategy, operations, finance and human resources, Sobo is equipped to advise on multiple areas of business to define and solve real issues.
Understanding that small businesses comprise the majority of U.S. companies – 99.7 percent, according to the Small Business Administration (https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/FAQ_Sept_2012.pdf) – Sobo has focused its efforts there. The company provides the range of services typically available to large corporations but out of reach for the smaller players.
"Small businesses employ the majority of people in this country," says Burke. "However, there has been a lack of access to credible business advisory services that small businesses can actually afford. Small businesses need advisory services around technology, operations and finance but cannot afford the enormous sums the established consultancy powerhouses charge for their services. At Sobo, we are changing that discrepancy."
More on eTradeWire News
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
- TVS Family Network.Com Signs On As 24/7 Streaming Ad Supported Channel on TVS TV Networks.Com
Sobo analyzes the individual needs of clients to make appropriate recommendations. Rather than asking what a client needs, Sobo helps define that. Because when it comes to small business owners, they may be experts in their field, but many are at a loss when it comes to technology or strategy. Steering clients toward greater efficiency and productivity results in increased profitability.
"Small businesses want to thrive, they just don't always know how," says Burke.
Founded in 2009, Sobo provides results-driven technology advisory, IT support and managed services to companies interested in leveraging technology to enhance operations and drive organizational growth. Sobo is located at 887 West Marietta Street, Suite N101, Atlanta, GA 30318 and can be reached at 404-633-6633 or visited at https://onesobo.com/.
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund
- Weekends Sales for Insurance Agents