Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 458
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco 124
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
- Prince Crowe Signs With Tcb Records
- Anchorage Entrepreneur, Molly Bz, Selected as Forbes Top 150 Startups 2019, launches cookie business with worldwide distributor, Sysco Distributing
- Diversity News Magazine Founded by Steven Escobar Has A New Home
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Super Soccer Stars expands its reach in the Tri-state area with the acquisition of Pro Soccer Kids
- Lightcraft International Market Debut
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
Similar on eTradeWire
- Research On Mobile Revenue Up 200% Yoy
- Oasis Soul Scent Co. Receives Black Woman E-Commerce Business Grant
- Call Allen Maintenance Corporation Today for Commercial Cleaning and Janitorial Needs
- Economic Development Council of South Miami-Dade Elects Board of Directors
- Mortuary Equipment Business Keeping Its Name Alive Since 1914
- PrimeiroPay and Citi win Corporate FX Awards 2020
- A New Dream Home Finder Program Is Launched in Beverly Hills
- RestoPro770 Exhibits at Florida's Premier Home Improvement Show
- Bowlero Corp Signs Lease For New Bowling Entertainment Center In Oxnard
- Chelmsford Private Hire Taxi Company Uses Advanced Technology to Grow Their Fleet to a Record 100 Cars
The Atlanta-based company focuses on strategy, rather than simply day-to-day IT support, which enables clients to expand and innovate thanks to improved workflow and meaningful use of the latest business technologies.
"With traditional IT support, there is not a value add," says Robert T. Burke, Jr, Sobo president. "Support can keep systems working, but it does not push the needle when it comes to helping a business grow. In fact, companies often know they have problems but don't know what the underlying causes of their issues are, so technology takes the blame and gets thrown under the bus."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Salesforce Data Migration Service, Enso Data App, Launches At Dreamforce
- GingerNewYork TV Show Kicks Off the Christmas Season with VocalSouL and The Fabulous Fezziwigs
- New York Car And Limo Service to JFK LGA ISP EWR Manhattan
- Best JFK Airport Car Service in New York
- Transformation Christian Fellowship Brings In The New Year With A Powerful Worship Experience called Vision Sunday
Sobo helps clients address the root cause of their challenges, which is just as likely to be a process or people problem as it is a technology one. With a team consisting of experts in technology, business strategy, operations, finance and human resources, Sobo is equipped to advise on multiple areas of business to define and solve real issues.
Understanding that small businesses comprise the majority of U.S. companies – 99.7 percent, according to the Small Business Administration (https://www.sba.gov/sites/default/files/FAQ_Sept_2012.pdf) – Sobo has focused its efforts there. The company provides the range of services typically available to large corporations but out of reach for the smaller players.
"Small businesses employ the majority of people in this country," says Burke. "However, there has been a lack of access to credible business advisory services that small businesses can actually afford. Small businesses need advisory services around technology, operations and finance but cannot afford the enormous sums the established consultancy powerhouses charge for their services. At Sobo, we are changing that discrepancy."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Marketplace App Extends The Life Of Your Clothing
- U.S. immigrant artists present virtual reality art installation on human migration
- REDLINE release new album 'Gods And Monsters'
- Celebrity Status Hair Studio Announces Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Grand Opening with Partners Matri
- Changing Faces: America Nods to a Popular Protein
Sobo analyzes the individual needs of clients to make appropriate recommendations. Rather than asking what a client needs, Sobo helps define that. Because when it comes to small business owners, they may be experts in their field, but many are at a loss when it comes to technology or strategy. Steering clients toward greater efficiency and productivity results in increased profitability.
"Small businesses want to thrive, they just don't always know how," says Burke.
Founded in 2009, Sobo provides results-driven technology advisory, IT support and managed services to companies interested in leveraging technology to enhance operations and drive organizational growth. Sobo is located at 887 West Marietta Street, Suite N101, Atlanta, GA 30318 and can be reached at 404-633-6633 or visited at https://onesobo.com/.
- Mark Spain Real Estate President to Appear on Dave Baker Home Fix-It Radio Show
- Sugar Beet Storage Protected By Data Logging
- Hydrá Wellness IV Therapy Lounge Opens in Palm Beach
- Selling-Songwriter Behind Rihanna Debuts as an Artist for the First Time in her Career
- Self-Care Sucks! When Wellness Runs Dry
- Venieri wheeled backhoe loaders deliver high productivity
- Sonido Software Launches Efficient Business Management Tools for Audio Production Professionals
- Exciting Sales Opportunity with JRM Web Marketing
- Featured Vehicle Alert!! 2017 White Ford Escape On Our Lot Now!
- Must Read Blog: Top 7 Tree-Care Myths
- 3 Gold Medals For Florida Dragon Boat Coach
- IVolunteer International Receives Association by United Nations Department of Global Communicatio
- New KDG Website Wins UI/UX Design Team Gold MarCom Award
- Meet Miss. Multinational USA, Daniela Nieto, at HCI Hair Solutions' Open House Tomorrow, Nov. 22
- AccuSource Gearing Up for Complimentary 2019 Year-End Compliance Webinar
- Extended Vehicle Protection Plans Available from autopom!
- One Park Financial Again Recognized as One of the "Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America" Named to the 2019 Entrepreneur360 List by Entrepreneur
- Premier Continues Rapid Growth, Excited for New Coworking Opportunities
- Barcoding, Inc. Shares New Research and Resources for Businesses Migrating to Android in 2020
- The Magnificent Outdoor Sculpture Garden At Oeno Gallery