Popular on eTradeWire
- KeysCaribbean Vacation Home Rentals Features 'Book Now, Pay Later' Special Offer 125
- Full Schedule for the Women in Travel Summit North America Released 124
- 'Around the World Open House' features $20G in giveaways 117
- Celebrate National Plan for Vacation Day with The Merrill Hotel 116
- All You Need To Know About Cruises Departing From New York and New Jersey 109
- Revenue Insight emerges as world's leading business intelligence solution for hospitality industry 101
- Local Doctor to Release Book on Vision and Learning
- STC Software Solutions provides the best combination of offers for travelers around the world
- Listening 2 YOU Tour Exploring Progressive Democratic Candidate Erica Collins ARTS CAFE Millville NJ
- Springtime and Early Summer are Perfect Times to Visit Cute Koedo-Kawagoe
Similar on eTradeWire
- 2nd Annual Unstoppable: Passion for a Purpose Luncheon to Feature Kendra Scott of Kendra Scott Jewelry as Keynote Speaker
- That's A Wrap: The 14th Annual Beaufort International Film Festival Winners are Announced
- Community Comes Together For Hgf 5k Run & Walk To Help Kids With Growth Disorder
- Delirious Comedy Club Of Downtown Las Vegas Continues Nightly Laughter With Celebrity Comedy Series
- Lawton Improv Theatre Set To Release First Performance of the Year
- Comedian Don Barnhart Reopens Jokesters Comedy Club With Best Deal In Las Vegas
- Keynotes for Language Access Event in Portland
- Bavarian Inn Hosts German Wine Dinner on March 6
- Wellington March Madness Tournament Comes to Palm Beach County March 7-8
- City's #4 ranking draws high quality applications to fill it's festival's streets
According to the Statista, sponsors spent approximately 24.2 billion dollars in North America in 2018 and this number is expected to rise in 2019. The sponsorship spending forecast will hit $65 billion globally in 2019.
"The sponsorship industry is a multi-billion dollar industry in North America and vital to the success of business enterprise today. Considering this fact, entrepreneurs and small business owners must learn the secrets to get a seat at the table," said Lori A. Manns.
Many entrepreneurs and small business owners have limited revenue streams in their businesses and therefore don't achieve their annual revenue goals. The Small Business Administration (SBA) states that only 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
More on eTradeWire News
- EH GROUP ENGINEERING awarded EU Horizon 2020 Accelerator Pilot Grant
- Botox Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics & Wellness
- Coolsculpting Chicago Nu Image Aesthetics
- Divorce Lawyer San Diego Garwood Attorneys
- Divorce Attorney San Diego Garwood Attorneys
"The goal of the Sponsorship Sales Secrets Live conference is to expose entrepreneurs to the world of sponsorship and educate them on best practices to work with corporate sponsors so they can diversify business revenue," said Manns.
The Sponsorship Sales Secrets Live event will feature a panel discussion about best practices for working with corporate sponsors, an sales pitch contest and a training class on the fundamentals of sponsorship selling by Manns. The Sponsorship Sales Secrets Live conference and Workshop Tour is sponsored by: Southern Barter Network, Office Depot, Orange Theory Fitness, The Fresh Market and Honey Baked Ham. Entrepreneurs interested in learning how to work with corporate sponsors, can register to attend the workshop on-line via www.sponsorshipsalessecrets.com.
Media interested in covering the event may contact LaTanya O'Kelly via www.qualitymediaconsultants.com.
- Peer Executive Adds Industry Leader, Josh Nickell, To The Board
- Eewee Production Launches Two New Beauty And Wellness Products
- How Do Insurance Companies Decide Auto Insurance Premiums?
- Escape to Chile's Wine Region with Patagonia Camp's Wine & Nature Week
- New Leadership Role for Avanti Press in Canada
- Kidfresh Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary At Expo West 2020 With Fresh New Look And Tasty Additions
- Deborah King Center Publishing Announced Release of Melinda Malone's Personal Memoir: Off My Chest
- Participating Restaurants Announced for Special Equestrians Taste of Love
- New Partnership Expands Data-Centric Portfolio
- Trucking - Transportation companies reducing REGEN's - ECOFuelMax
- The Indie Artist Tour That's Sweeping The Nation
- Michigan SEO Group Brings on New Internet Marketing Specialist
- Ancient Resource Auctions' March 14th online sale has authentic antiquities, ethnographic art, more
- Backstage Launches Multi-City Tour to Invest in Underestimated Entrepreneurs and Ecosystems
- Digital Marketing Firm Introduces Commission-Based Programs For IT Companies
- Kelowna Orthodontic Office Aims to be Carbon Neutral
- If Your Child Has Special Needs, They Need a Special Dentist
- CLC Hubs at elementary schools
- Sky Zone Madison to Host Grand Re-Opening Event
- Unique as You Boutique expanding selections