Popular on eTradeWire
- Pura Cura Offers a CBD Starter Pack for Customers Looking for Multiple Flavors 219
- Rum Leanez 5 yrs old - Rum San Domingo and Rum Berde 210
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 181
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 139
- NY Yankee Fans Turn Into Stars At Bronx Bomber Blues 134
- Participating Restaurants Announced Taste of Love 125
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 110
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- BEC Technologies Announces Distribution Agreement with Ingram Micro
- New RFID-enabled User Authentication Solutions to be Introduced at ISC West 2019
- BEC Technologies and Star Solutions Partner to Deliver End-to-End CBRS Solution
- Kenmei Technologies Announces New Headquarters Relocation to Accommodate Rapid Growth
- BEC Technologies Adds FCC Performance Measures for CAF Recipients
- AirTies' Philippe Alcaras and Technicolor's Gary Gutknecht Discuss the Growing Importance of Smart Wi-Fi to Network Service Provider Community
- BandwidthX Expands Service Offering to Cellular
- STARK Industries Selected as Finalist in Digitally Enabled Medical Device Category in American College of Cardiology's ACC.19 Innovation Challenge
- Point Source Audio Introduces CO2 Confidence Collection Microphones
- Oberon, Inc. Acquires Mount Wireless
Athonet's cloud-native BubbleCloud solution allows mobile operators and end-users to create and deploy dedicated LTE networks for edge applications with seamless and secure connectivity and integration to IoT platforms such as AWS IoT. Athonet's BubbleCloud is powered by Athonet's hybrid-architecture mobile core network with the control plane running on the AWS cloud and traffic plane broken-out locally using Athonet's unique edge node. By moving the most complex mobile core network functions to the cloud but keeping local traffic local, hundreds of thousands of independent plug-and-play local networks, including Industrial IoT (IIoT) and enterprise networks, can scale on the same managed platform. The Athonet BubbleCloud also includes Athonet's unique IoT AppConnect Gateway which allows any SIM-based IoT device to simply switch-on, securely authenticate and consume applications and services on IoT platforms such as AWS IoT.
More on eTradeWire News
- Crypto Invest Summit and Security Token Summit Partner with Digital Asset Advisors
- Japan's Swimming Great and 2020 Tokyo Olympics Hopeful diagnosed with Leukemia cancer
- Belia Skin, Beauty Spa offers microblading, microshading along with tips
- Panorama City Chamber of Commerce day & Anniversary at the Platinum Banquet Hall
- Join Lennar for the Grand Opening of Stonehaven in Vancouver on April 6!
Athonet launched one of the world's first fully virtualized production-ready mobile core networks in 2010 and since then its solutions have been deployed by enterprises, governments and mobile network operators across the world. Athonet specializes in hyper-distributed, fully software-based mobile core networks that combine the best of edge and cloud deployments to meet the demanding requirements of Industry 4.0, Public Safety, Smart Grids & Smart Cities and Connected & Autonomous Vehicles.
"We believe that activities such as this one help the industry move towards "plug and play" solutions, in line with operators' ambitions to deploy fully interoperable virtualized solutions at the network edge," said Maria Cuevas, Head of Converged Core Network and Services Research Team, BT
"Our BubbleCloud solution allows the application and the network to be united at the network edge" said Gianluca Verin, CTO of Athonet. "We enable our customers' automation and scalability objectives in order to enable high-bandwidth, low latency service where it counts."
* * * * * * * * * *
Tel. +44 7880 642853
Athonet provides a fully in-house developed, 100% software-based mobile core for voice and data networks that runs in public & private clouds, virtualized or enterprise data center environments using standard commercial off-the-shelf hardware and is software upgradeable to 5G. Athonet's first deployment of its fully cloud-native virtualised core network solution in 2010 for AREA Science Park in Trieste on spectrum from mobile operator H3G on VMware infrastructure
More on eTradeWire News
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Matt Cimber In The Remake Of "The Candy Tangerine Man"
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- POPcodes® Inc. to Exhibit at the 2019 SEAA Conference in Atlanta, GA
- Pete Laan - Voice over animals comedy for YouTube
- Maternal Mental Health Leadership Alliance (MMHLA) Launched to Make Maternal Mental Health a National Priority
is considered the world's first production-ready deployment of a fully cloud-native mobile core solution.
The Athonet platform offers EPC, IMS for VoLTE, NB-IoT and eMBMS, supports the regulatory requirements for roaming and allows wireless operators and end-users to break free from the restrictive, complex and expensive architecture of legacy solutions and embrace the true potential of mobile networks – capturing new sources of revenue whilst also massively reducing capex and opex.
Athonet is a winner of the GSMA Global Mobile Awards in 2016 and the International Critical Communications Awards in 2018. Its solutions are used by network operators, governments and enterprises across the world.
- Jeff Gorden and Kyle Topper of Eagle Commercial Realty Services Sell PremieRVehicle Storage
- Coowa.net - a professional community and a marketplace of electronics industry
- APC by Schneider Electric announces 2019 IT Makeover Contest for K-12 schools
- Fort Myers Miracle hosting 12 spectacular fireworks shows during 2019 baseball season
- Durham Executive Coach Exceeds Expectations at International Conference
- MedTech Strategist and McGeever Family Office Announce the 2019 Southeast MedTech Forum
- Attorney Joe Wojciechowski Announces the Filing of a FINRA Claim Regarding GPB Capital Holdi
- The Sportsbook Industry Is Experiencing a Never Before Seen Female Demographic, Says PayPerHead.com
- Temperature and Humidity Monitoring Protects Thermal Insulation in Buildings
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Nominated for IMPACT Regional Business Award
- Toronto Home Renovation Company
- Savant Books and Publications announces its 2019 March Madness Sale!
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day March 25th, 2019
- Philadelphia Theatre Company Presents Philadelphia Premiere Kilroy's List Pick How to Catch Creation
- Discover The Majestic Landscape Of Chile's Patagonia In Patagonia Camp Cup
- Craft Concepts Group Announces Opening of Stylish New Bar and Restaurant Blume at 1500 Locust
- Mothers' Blessings A THOUSAND YEARS original by Minister Vicki Lane
- Award Winners Announced by SR Socially Relevant™ Film Festival NY 2019 International Jury
- Bosco Tech Assistant Principal Wins Engineering Education Award
- Stand-up Paddleboard Safety Video Premieres