Popular on eTradeWire
- Academia.edu Picks Marshall Barnes Paper, 'Killing Closed Time-Like Curves', for Special Promotion 126
- South Coast Improvement, Co. wins renovation project at Sunrise Senior Living
- Jet Direct Mortgage Opens New Branch Office In Wilmington, North Carolina
- Lapels Dry Cleaning annual clothing drive to benefit Big Brother Big Sister Foundation
- PhyberTech: A multi-faceted tech firm founded by tech prodigy Pratik KC
- MommaWork Offers Free Breastfeeding Support to LGBTQ Families
- Executive Order Might Get Citizenship Question Back On Census
- Mirage' Coming To Amazon Prime July 16 | Pre-Order Now
- TVS Television Network to Launch TVS Womens Sports Network in July on Giniko USA.Com Platform
- Cen Biotech Announces The Signing Of A Merger Agreement With Csoc
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sales, Discounts, and Rewards with Passfeed
- Passfeed Expands Its Financial Repertoire
- UVify wins Silver in the 2019 National AI Challenge
- Passfeed: The Go-To App for Shopping and Entertainment
- Introducing ShareMyForm – Easy and Cheap Esignatures
- Merchants and Marketplace: A Match Made in Heaven
- MiaSolé Achieves Flexible Substrate Thin-Film Solar Cell Efficiency of 20.56 Percent
- dBase, LLC. is excited to announce the NEW version of dBASE® 2019 – Optimized Edition
- Infoworks Bolsters Go-To-Market Executive Team
- Alliance Technologies LLC. Again Named Top 50 St. Louis Company
AthenaWorks believes that diverse teams impact the local economy and drive global change all while helping their clients through innovative and impactful solutions. AthenaWorks' approach incorporates the best of both worlds: our US-based team oversees our remote teams ensuring performance, responsiveness and the effectiveness that comes with an in-house team, but with the affordability and social impact that comes with a remote and globally diverse team. Our approach emphasizes equal pay, equal opportunity and a global-level playing field that has no ceiling on advancement.
"We believe that diverse teams with unrestrained career opportunities can drive global change and impact their local economies. This is what "drives us each and every day," said Ana Martinez, Founder and CEO of AthenaWorks. This is why from day one, our goal has always been to become a certified B Corporation with fully distributed, gender-focused, and culturally diverse teams."
More on eTradeWire News
- Walk Around Turtle Island July issue now online!
- Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies Granted Accreditation
- Brand new home for sale with an open house this weekend!
- Carolina Treetop Challenge Opens, Announcing Ken White as Manager
- Best Solution To Handling Apex Predators In Destin, Florida
"In my experience, great teams build great software…and all the research shows that diverse teams outperform ones where there is only a single mindset. The users of technology today are diverse, the people behind the technology should be diverse too. At AthenaWorks our mission is all about empowering diverse teams that deliver engineering excellence."
AthenaWorks has a proven process for remote teams to work in a lean efficient manner and deliver best-in-class results. We have committed ourselves to a mission of empowerment, diversity and equality while creating exceptional ROI for our clients.
Checkout our website, https://athenaworks.io/, for more details on how to work with us.
- New Smart Home Startup RAW Tech is now Online
- TEEF! Donates $1,000 to Humane Society
- Discover Canada Rally in Support of SickKids Foundation
- Groundbreaking New App Revolutionizes Millennial Travel
- A+ Editing Website Shutting Down for Maintenance in July
- Cultural Council of Palm Beach County Announces 15th Annual Season of CULTURE & COCKTAILS
- New Release! Relationships 7 by Piers Anthony is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q2 2019
- Dave Goodrich 3D Trio Plays in Culpeper, VA
- Announcing Anonymous Email Address: ANONYMOUSEMAILADDRESS.COM
- Georgia Coalition for the Peoples' Agenda Statement on President Trump's Racist Attacks Against Four Congresswomen
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Lexy Panterra Hosts First Ever Twerk Camp
- Big Wave Surfer to Paddle "Seven Crossings" of California's 8 Channel Islands
- Ravi Zupa Releases New Set of Cheeky, Dog-Themed Matchboxes
- American Deposit Management Sued for Patent Infringement for $30 Million
- Alleged Mafioso hitman and Brighton Author anticipates prison release
- IBT of Miami plants trees to regenerate forest in Dominican Republic
- Multi Award-Winning Recording Artist and Living Legend Releases First Book
- Seven Time Grammy Winner Al Jarreau Receives Tribute Album