Popular on eTradeWire
- Maya Miranda Ambarsari launches InterconnectDATA information platform for authentic data - 318
- NubianElixir.Com Equinox Event Invites World to Sip, Shop & Be Merry! - 292
- PSA - January 2nd - 20th Anniversary of National Motivation & Inspiration Day® - 289
- Nicc LaRue's virtual concert "The Hood Never Folds" streaming now - 283
- TVS Select Network Showcases Undercover Jetsetter Marathon in 2022 on WatchYour.TV Platform - 269
- Southern Oregon biracial couple offers effective racial equity training - 249
- PartsBadger Expands Capabilities with 3D Printing - 208
- Looking for adorable baby products online? - 161
- Edge Computing Tech Company StrongNode.io and Multiverse Gaming Hub Original Gamer Life Ink Partnership with Investment Firm Ghost Capital - 149
- Sage Names Alta Vista Technology a "Sage Intacct Growth Partner of the Year" - 141
Similar on eTradeWire
- DC Staging Company Parker Staging Donates to Afghan Refugees through Non-Profit Design Heals
- Last Chance to Win a 778-Horsepower 2021 Tesla Model S Performance Sedan!
- 'My Family Matters Foundation' Obtains 501c3 Status, Thanks To A2Z Filings' Shai Goldstein Expertise
- Buy Local Announces First Luncheon of 2022
- Golf Tournament Benefiting Local San Bernardino Charity
- Gabe Orthous to Serve as the Director of the Master of Healthcare Leadership Program at Cummings Graduate Institute for Behavioral Health Studies
- Small House Inc Champions Young Adults In Boston MA
- ASI Acquires OpenWater, the Market-Leading Provider of Application & Review Software and Virtual Event Management Solutions
- Buy Local Savannah Announces 2022 Board of Directors
- Guardian ad Litem Foundation receives $9,500 grant from Naples Woman's Club
Georgetown Ministry Center
1041 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
AHHDC is a group of atheist volunteers, but they cannot be just atheists. They are citizens. They want to help, to give, to learn, and to receive. There is nothing to stop them, as atheists, from believing in basic human goodness and wanting to nurture that. They have ethics; they have moral compasses. They are integral parts of our society and are proud to be your family, your friends, and your neighbors and they want to help our community.
More on eTradeWire News
- 25-OH Vitamin D3 Alkaline Phosphatase Conjugate
- Intrinsic Factor ABEI Conjugate
- Nerdi.com launches premium NFTs for sale
- Barthel For McHenry County Board
- Fighting Our Ways Out Of Trouble
Winter is almost here. The goal of the upcoming AHHCD Distribution Event will be to distribute gloves, pull-over hats, and socks. As always, mini-flashlights will be provided.
The AHHDC distributes to those who cannot carry regular-sized items everywhere they go. The items are for people living on the street, out of a tent or car, or out of a shelter.
The AHHDC estimates 75 clients will be helped.
DONATIONS AT THE WEBSITE ARE IMPORTANT.
One immediate goal of AHDC is to achieve public awareness. Their website is www.atheistshelping.org. You may write to them at email@example.com.
- The OCD Recovery Project continues helping sufferers identify and recover from OCD
- The mystical is going mainstream!
- Boomers Take On Millennials in New Micro-Budget Comedy
- Shannon's online fine art auction, open for bidding through Jan. 20th, features 228 quality artworks
- Field Force Tracker Enhances its Popular Photocopier Contract and Meter Billing Software
- Indya "Icy" Wright invited to join Washington Business Journal Leadership Trust
- TVS Front Page Detective Adds 'Lost' Master Ninja Series Starring Lee Van Cleef on WatchYour.TV
- Kentucky REALTOR® Confidence Holds Steady In December
- Medicare Insurance Part B Deductible Historical Growth Reported By AAMSI
- Indiana Resident Wins A 1966 Chevrolet Impala Through the Impala Dream Giveaway!
- Genuine Italian Leather Belts for Men
- Real Leaders®️ Unveils Its 200 Top Impact Companies List of 2022
- Edmonton Copywriting Company Ready To Help Your Business Grow
- VCCCD Board of Trustees Selects Executive Management Firm for New Chancellor Search
- How to become a community healer using natural remedies!
- PartsBadger Adds New Data Analyst
- 456 Collectors Club Presale Sold Out: Worlds First NFT Art Club Makes History
- Magnolia Green welcomes Magnolia Academy Children's Center to the community
- Choosing the Right Mold Testing Company
- Double XXposure Salutes National Mentorship Month with a Tribute to James Mtume