Popular on eTradeWire
- Y2Q - the quantum threat to our data & communications
- Mahoney's Texish Bar & Restaurant "Drag Me to Brunch" Event UPDATE
- The ACC STL and Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis Hosted 2022 Corporate Counsel Institute
- SEE Company Inc. Introduces New Brand Ambassador, Ericka Dunlap at WBENC National Conference
- @LinoLakes has a #homeforsale with amazing views!
- Onlive Server Offers South Africa VPS Hosting in Johannesburg with Control Panel and SSD Storage
- Physicians' Primary Care Welcomes Kristy Yentes, FNP
- KRAVIS CENTER Announces The Kat & Dave Show: David Foster & Katharine McPhee LIVE
- Aspen Institute Names Moorpark College a Top 10 Finalist for the 2023 Aspen Prize
- Cave Creek and Scottsdale, AZ Area Luxury Homes Attract Pro Athletes & Business Professionals
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mike Moore Embraces a New Season in Ministry as He Transitions Out of His Role as Senior Pastor at Faith Chapel
- Atheists Helping the Homeless, DC Is Awarded a Food Security Grant from Go Humanity
- M.King Media Releases 'The Shipyards: An Animated Story'
- New Book Release - Revelation Explained by KJ Soze
- M.King Media's 2nd Special Report "Black America: We Have A Problem" Is Now Streaming
- Olive Swan, The Feminine Princess, Releases Her 37th Book, Feminine Rhythm
- RIZEN to Perform Gospel Concert in Compton California
- Epika Studios Announces VRBX: The First Immersive Virtual Reality Bible Experiences
- Purpose Producer Dr. Nicole Roberts Jones Receives Honorary Doctorate and Presidential Lifetime Achievement Award
- Voice of the Faithful puts children first with new study of diocesan child protection efforts
The kits contained lip balm, toothbrushes with tooth pase, deodorant, socks, disposable safety razors with shaving cream, miniature flashlights and more.
Also, about 15 backpacks were distributed and 10 reusable, canvas shopping bags. The backpacks and shopping bags were a great hit. They are important for helping clients carry items as they walk about town--they are essentially without motorized transport.
More on eTradeWire News
- Best AI Copywriter-The Future Of Copy-writing Is Now
- iGUIDE is Dedicated to Keeping Agents Top of Mind
- Black-owned, Indie Brand Vow Beauty Enters Walmart
- Lori Eubanks: Nature's Intuition Art Exhibit at the Geary Gallery in Darien, CT
- Elite Jets extends lease with Naples Airport through 2050
AHHDC is composed of atheists, agnostics, and freethinkers. The mission of AHHDC is to help people experiencing homelessness in the greater Washington DC area. AHHDD volunteers are motivated by an internal sense of morality. They want to help, to encourage, to learn, and to receive. Their methods are straighforward. Through donations, they collect and distribute simple items that people without homes might need, carryable items.
AHHDC is staffed soley by voluneers. Information may be obtained from email@example.com. Visitors may find out more at https://www.atheistshelping.org
Atheists Helping the Homeless DC (AHHDC)
- A Canada Day Guide - 5 Experiences You Won't Want to Miss!
- Boise Black Rifle Massive Giveaway!
- Just Sold In Suwanee, A Rated Schools District North Gwinnett High
- Pear, Sperling Eggan & Daniels, P.C. Hires New Associate
- Bandits' Dhane Smith Wins National Lacrosse LeagueMVPs; Teat Wins Rookie of the Year
- An Abundance Of Violence As The World Spins: Is Martial Law Coming?
- Daugherty Business Solutions A Winner of St. Louis Post-Dispatch's Top Workplaces 2022 Award
- Rockland Trust joins South Shore Chamber of Commerce's Partnership Circle
- James Postrasija, CEO of Order Food Online on Platform Features/Benefits
- Polemos X Shrapnel Partnership Announcement
- Disney Good Neighbor Hotel Lulu is Open for the Summer
- How2Media Announces Award-Winning Grocer Hy-Vee was Featured on "World's Greatest!..."
- The Chris Fritch Team announces that @NewBrighton has an exquisite #homeforsale!
- Lowcountry Down Syndrome Society Announces 13th Annual Camp Buddy In Chatham County,july 11-15
- Southern Maryland Center for Independent Living Unveils a New Brand & Corporate Identity
- Pablove Foundation Presents Heartfelt Photo Exhibit by Los Angeles Kids with Cancer
- International Bestselling Author Jaden Rae Publishes Journal Focused on Microdosing for Depression
- NYFW Hair Stylist & Aveda Institute Instructor Angel Johnson to Appear at the 2022 Essence Festival
- We are happy to welcome our new CTO - Steve Latchem
- Tarps Now® Announces Release of Guide to the Best Uses of Fire Retardant Tarps