Popular on eTradeWire News
- Bungalo Records Celebrates BET Awards 2018 with a Salute by Dolla Black 1386
- Rumored Potential Takeover Bid for SenesTech, Inc. (SNES) 816
- How To Rank In Google 3 Pack Service Launched This Week 301
- Safe Harbor Rolls Out National Cannabis Banking Education Program 183
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Offer Best SEO Services to B2B Enterprises 113
- Powerful Prior Authorization With The Prior Auth Online Advantage 105
- Gotelecare is a Pioneer Service Destination for Orthotics Billing
- PriorAuth Online Bridges the Medical Billing Gaps: Free Telemedicine Platform & Total RCM Support
- FiDonce Pro-Am set to re-energize Philly with Some Big Name NBA Players Onboard
- The Best Strategy For CLAT Exam Preparation 2019 - The Opus Way
Similar on eTradeWire News
- TBG Networks welcomes Troy Holmi to staff
- Luvig Sunstrom Relesses TUCS (The Ultimate Commonplace System) 2.0
- Looking for the solutions related to the HP Printer? Get online technical support now
- Renowned Trend Micro Antivirus Support Service Launched by PcTech24
- PCPinpoint Technologies, Inc. Announces Kickstarter campaign for LikeNewPC Lite Computer Repair
- Think Communications and Qnext Corp sign MSP partnership to provide FileFlex Enterprise to its clients across Canada
- How to Find a Cheap KVM VPS Hosting Company?
- SEP Software Announces VM Essentials for Small Business
- Get the genuine and reliable support services from Google Customer Service
- Yerra Solutions Announces In-Country eDiscovery and Investigations Processing and Hosting Capabilities in Switzerland
Named the CI BEST Training, Consulting/Business Service for the fourth year in a row, and a recipient of the SCN 2017 Stellar Service Award (http://www.avnetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=126017), the E4 program offers AV professionals the experience of a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
Live and Static Demos
ATEN will provide live demos of its VE8950 - 4K HDMI over IP Extender (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/networked-av/ve8950t/#.WoxpyqhzYdV). Engineered to meet the demands of large scale, multi-display, 4K signal transmission, the solution is easy to set up and operate. It is ideal for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, university campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers, and delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard gigabit network switch.
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Take Money Loan Bankstown for Your Wedding Day?
- Enroll For The Best Rated Event Management Diploma In Mumbai
- Kunsh Technologies is looking forward to build more sincere iOS apps after the release of iOS 12
- Eternal Web Pvt Ltd is now AWS Consulting Partner
- Animated adaption of Raymond Carver's "Cathedral" to be shown in Ottawa this fall
- A new outlook for RAPP Middle East & Africa as new Managing Director joins
- Bindaas BITSians Enthral BITS Pilani Alumni Association BITSAA Ahmedabad Chapter
Additionally, ATEN will provide static demos of its video matrix, video extender, video splitter, video switch, and video converter with 4K solutions.
A premier manufacturer of HDBaseT products, ATEN will offer HDBaseT Certification at both E4 events. A connectivity standard for whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content, the HDBaseT Certification course is targeted at both the beginner and expert installer, and includes technology principles, installation dos and don'ts, best practices, product certification and interoperability, and a hands-on tutorial and demonstration. The course's instructor is YT Liang, an ATEN Technology, Inc. product manager.
"We're thrilled to have ATEN offer HDBaseT Certification training at our upcoming E4 events in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, Texas to help educate our attendees about best practices when building reliable HDBaseT installations successfully," said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing, Almo Professional A/V. "Through the training course, integrators will obtain a better understanding about the HDBaseT technology, its application, and hands-on practice of each of the 5Play™ (USB, AV, Ethernet, control, and power), helping them more easily determine the interoperability of different HDBaseT products to avoid additional costs and project delays due to incompatibility."
For more information about ATEN's HDBaseT Certification training at E4 in Washington, D.C., visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dc18/session/hdbaset-certification/. For the Dallas, Texas show, visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dallas18/session/hdbaset-certification/.
E4 Washington, D.C. and E4 Dallas Details
E4 Washington, D.C. is on March 6 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. E4 Dallas is on April 24 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Both events are complimentary (including parking) for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator, and consultant partners. To register, click here (http://www.e4avtour.com/).
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. (http://www.aten.com/us/en/) is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/kvm/) and Pro AV (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/) connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT (http://www.aten.com/us/en/product-landing-page/hdbaset/) Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/corporate/), commercial, government (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/government/), industrial, entertainment, educational (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/education/), and retail environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Home Guide Rates Pyramid Lawn & Tree Services Jacksonville's Best of 2018
- Ecosmob Announce Omnichannel Contact Center Development Services
- Birthday of the ACEX company was held in the same breath
- Rubber compression mold in Taiwan
- TVD Vinyl Decals launches new website!
- India Paper Market Outlook, 2023
- Microsoft Honors UnifyCloud's Norm Barber with 'Key Individual of the Year' Award at Inspire
A technology first company, ATEN's advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/energy-intelligence-rack-pdus/), USB (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/), and data communication (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/data-communication/) lines allows them to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. Its comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect (https://twitter.com/ATENConnect) on Twitter.
About Almo Professional A/V:
Almo Professional A/V is the nation's largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation's leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- New Services that Sierra Nevada Cosmetic and Laser Surgery offers
- β-Secretase (BACE1) Activity Assay Kit II (Fluorometric) (K388-100)
- TBG Networks welcomes Troy Holmi to staff
- Miami Latest to Gain Popular Motherhood Networking Site
- Appcast 2018 Recruitment Media Benchmark Report Uncovers How to Improve Job Advertising Results
- Payton Stockman will represent USA at Teen ECO International
- Brazen Technologies Highlighted in Recent Aragon Research Report
- FitnessOnDemand™ Partners with STRONG by Zumba® to Offer Virtual High Intensity Workouts
- PROJECT/ALIVE President named to FDA panel; nominated for Champion of Hope award
- Save The Earth Projects (S.T.E.P.) Youth Founder Honored by The Children's Museum Indianapolis
- Prosper From Supporting Global Solutions to Poverty, Homelessness, and Pollution
- Firstest with the Mostest | Valkyrie Development
- Governor Charlie Baker Tours Symmons Industries, Inc. Headquarters and Manufacturing Facility
- The Women's Board of Wolfson Children's Hospital Announces The 2018 Art & Antiques Show Chairs
- Performance-based Software VUEWorks releases FacilityVUE app
- This Security Specialist Suggests 5 Easy Steps to Secure a Home before Going on a Vacation
- Parsippany Resident Lynda Starr Elected District 83 Toastmasters Program Quality Director
- North Brunswick Resident Manny Reyes Elected District 83 Toastmasters District Director
- Join the 40-hour Community Interpreter Program in San Diego, CA!
- New Models Grand Opening at Provenance in Longmont