Popular on eTradeWire News
- Rumors circulating of Cyclacel Pharmaceuticals Inc considering AstraZeneca (AZN) bid 429
- New Artists Acquisition for Mack Drama & 1017 Brick Squad Mafia Records 286
- Netflix "Fastest Car" Series Taps Supercar Owner Bryan L. Salamone 277
- Anti-Parasite Formula ParasiFort Removes Parasites In Humans 193
- EmpowHer Institute Partners With B-STEM Project 155
- Gucci Mane receives the 2018 Swisher Spark Award in LA 152
- Local high school string quartet to join touring Beatles vs. Stones show on Charlotte stage 151
- Advanced Core Concepts Announces Partnership with Keystone Synergistic Enterprises 146
- Atlanta Filmmaker Sinatra 'Osm' Onyewuchi Shoots Award-Winning Faith-Based, Short Film for $240.00 133
- 68% Of Data Breaches Take Months Or Longer To Discover 119
Similar on eTradeWire News
- 2018 IoT Innovator awards open for submissions
- Nulogy recognized as a Best Workplace in Canada™
- GMS launches dual Xeon OpenVPX blade with highest compute density on 6U
- ORPALIS PDF OCR Cloud Edition New Product Release
- Digital Adoption Solution (DAS) Now Available on SAP® App Center
- Axiomtek Announces its Robust, Customizable 12.1" Industrial Touch Panel Computer –The P1127E-500
- OpenEMR Version 5.0.1 Released: Ushers in Golden Age for OpenEMR
- MindGenius launches 2018 version with promise of six appeal
- Proxima Sales Announced the Acquisition of Proxima Business Operations by Partner Group
- DSI Announces SIMBA Traceability and Real Time Inventory Systems for Shellfish Processors
Named the CI BEST Training, Consulting/Business Service for the fourth year in a row, and a recipient of the SCN 2017 Stellar Service Award (http://www.avnetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=126017), the E4 program offers AV professionals the experience of a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
Live and Static Demos
ATEN will provide live demos of its VE8950 - 4K HDMI over IP Extender (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/networked-av/ve8950t/#.WoxpyqhzYdV). Engineered to meet the demands of large scale, multi-display, 4K signal transmission, the solution is easy to set up and operate. It is ideal for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, university campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers, and delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard gigabit network switch.
More on eTradeWire News
- Regina's Newest Members Night Club The Black Arrow Opens
- Trivium Premiers Music Video for 'Endless Night'
- 2000 Children and 100 Youth Leaders Celebrate Global Youth Service Day in Nigeria
- Big Trees Inc. Completed a Privacy Screening Project for a Homeowner in Bothell
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query For Sage Pro Version 7
- Stonefield Software Releases Stonefield Query for Sage 300 Version 7.0
- CANO State Preschool is a proud partner in Quality Start OC
Additionally, ATEN will provide static demos of its video matrix, video extender, video splitter, video switch, and video converter with 4K solutions.
A premier manufacturer of HDBaseT products, ATEN will offer HDBaseT Certification at both E4 events. A connectivity standard for whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content, the HDBaseT Certification course is targeted at both the beginner and expert installer, and includes technology principles, installation dos and don'ts, best practices, product certification and interoperability, and a hands-on tutorial and demonstration. The course's instructor is YT Liang, an ATEN Technology, Inc. product manager.
"We're thrilled to have ATEN offer HDBaseT Certification training at our upcoming E4 events in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, Texas to help educate our attendees about best practices when building reliable HDBaseT installations successfully," said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing, Almo Professional A/V. "Through the training course, integrators will obtain a better understanding about the HDBaseT technology, its application, and hands-on practice of each of the 5Play™ (USB, AV, Ethernet, control, and power), helping them more easily determine the interoperability of different HDBaseT products to avoid additional costs and project delays due to incompatibility."
For more information about ATEN's HDBaseT Certification training at E4 in Washington, D.C., visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dc18/session/hdbaset-certification/. For the Dallas, Texas show, visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dallas18/session/hdbaset-certification/.
E4 Washington, D.C. and E4 Dallas Details
E4 Washington, D.C. is on March 6 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. E4 Dallas is on April 24 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Both events are complimentary (including parking) for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator, and consultant partners. To register, click here (http://www.e4avtour.com/).
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. (http://www.aten.com/us/en/) is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/kvm/) and Pro AV (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/) connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT (http://www.aten.com/us/en/product-landing-page/hdbaset/) Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/corporate/), commercial, government (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/government/), industrial, entertainment, educational (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/education/), and retail environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Zonta Douglas County hosts full house for successful 14th Annual Trivia Night fundraiser
- Warranty Consultant LLC Establishes New Office in Casper Wyoming & Adds New Client
- Colorado Lending Source Highlights Social Impact Businesses During National Small Business Week
- Vision Real Estate Partners Acquires 226,317-SF, Class A Office Building in Morris County, N.J
- Are you looking for a CE medical courses?
- Oregon Ice Cream Scoops Up AFS for Trade Promotional Management
- Queer Country West Coast Presents Lavender Country, Paisley Fields and Eli Conley May 18th, 2018
A technology first company, ATEN's advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/energy-intelligence-rack-pdus/), USB (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/), and data communication (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/data-communication/) lines allows them to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. Its comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect (https://twitter.com/ATENConnect) on Twitter.
About Almo Professional A/V:
Almo Professional A/V is the nation's largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation's leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- HRO Today Forum North America Provides Leading Programming Around Driving Corporate Strategy for HR
- BlazeSports America Launches Certified Adaptive Recreation & Sport Specialist Certification
- 2018 Partners for Change Award presented to National Guardian Life Insurance Company
- Commonwealth Motors Sponsors 2nd Annual Student Athlete Banquet
- Cal State LA awarded NSF grant to support students earning degrees in engineering, computer science
- BTC Electronics Offering the New VITA 67 Series
- Saelig Introduces Berkeley Nucleonics 765 Ultra-Fast Rise Time Pulse Generator
- Jim Cotturone Joins Brookfield, Wis., Office of Ameriprise Financial
- Source1 Purchasing Launches New Website to Meet Evolving Procurement Needs
- BK Adventure Announces Bioluminescent Clear Kayaking in Florida
- Pittsburgh Divorce Attorney Brian C. Vertz Details Complexities of Latest Tax Reforms
- Vista Alegre Wins 2018 Red Dot Design Award
- Women Initiative Foundation First-Ever European Study on Gender Stereotypes in Global Corporations
- Golden Valley Auto Care Shop Celebrates National Car Care Month with Maintenance Tips
- Y&AY - A Channel with an objective to conserve the Indian Culture
- Part 1 of a mostly cobalt blue lifetime collection of RS Prussia to be sold May 26 by Woody Auction
- VS Security Products Offer Data Auditing Software For GDPR Compliance
- "donny; a prelude" by donny diablo #NP on #SC
- Candy Hipple Joins SharedXpertise as Managing Director of HRO Today Advisory Services
- Western Fun For The Whole Family at 62nd Annual Conejo Valley Days