Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 729
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 345
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 226
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 224
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 208
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 206
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 198
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 196
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 185
- Notion Press publishes Pearls of Vedic Wisdom to Succeed 177
Similar on eTradeWire News
- New Office 365 apps transform assessment at Wells Park School
- Most UK People Are Happy With Their Broadband ISP Router
- Prime Telecommunications Shares 3 Best Practices for Thwarting Phishing Attacks
- Pterm for Mac 9.1.0 has been released
- 3 Reasons IT Support Improves Business
- 3 Reasons Your Business Needs IT Consulting
- Even Small Businesses Are at Risk for Cyber Attacks
- AICSYS Inc., PFC-203M Aluminum Fanless Chassis with 3 drive bays, support Mini-ITX motherboard
- AICSYS Inc., Ruggedized Aluminum Fanless Chassis with 3 drive bays support ATX motherboard
- Why Backing Up Your Data is Pivotal For Cyber Security in Casper
Named the CI BEST Training, Consulting/Business Service for the fourth year in a row, and a recipient of the SCN 2017 Stellar Service Award (http://www.avnetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=126017), the E4 program offers AV professionals the experience of a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
Live and Static Demos
ATEN will provide live demos of its VE8950 - 4K HDMI over IP Extender (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/networked-av/ve8950t/#.WoxpyqhzYdV). Engineered to meet the demands of large scale, multi-display, 4K signal transmission, the solution is easy to set up and operate. It is ideal for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, university campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers, and delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard gigabit network switch.
More on eTradeWire News
- New 24 hour gym in Redditch offers a range of membership options
- Custom made natural makeup brand disrupting the cosmetic industry
- Surf announces media partnership with March of Dimes
- Small Business set to Challenge National Companies Seeks Crowdfunding
- Poor People's Campaign holds hearings of impacted people in Richmond
- Venga Global Acquires Translators International
- Eyeska Technologies, Inc., Enters the Blockchain Market With Eyeska "O" Block Ecosystem
Additionally, ATEN will provide static demos of its video matrix, video extender, video splitter, video switch, and video converter with 4K solutions.
A premier manufacturer of HDBaseT products, ATEN will offer HDBaseT Certification at both E4 events. A connectivity standard for whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content, the HDBaseT Certification course is targeted at both the beginner and expert installer, and includes technology principles, installation dos and don'ts, best practices, product certification and interoperability, and a hands-on tutorial and demonstration. The course's instructor is YT Liang, an ATEN Technology, Inc. product manager.
"We're thrilled to have ATEN offer HDBaseT Certification training at our upcoming E4 events in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, Texas to help educate our attendees about best practices when building reliable HDBaseT installations successfully," said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing, Almo Professional A/V. "Through the training course, integrators will obtain a better understanding about the HDBaseT technology, its application, and hands-on practice of each of the 5Play™ (USB, AV, Ethernet, control, and power), helping them more easily determine the interoperability of different HDBaseT products to avoid additional costs and project delays due to incompatibility."
For more information about ATEN's HDBaseT Certification training at E4 in Washington, D.C., visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dc18/session/hdbaset-certification/. For the Dallas, Texas show, visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dallas18/session/hdbaset-certification/.
E4 Washington, D.C. and E4 Dallas Details
E4 Washington, D.C. is on March 6 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. E4 Dallas is on April 24 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Both events are complimentary (including parking) for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator, and consultant partners. To register, click here (http://www.e4avtour.com/).
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. (http://www.aten.com/us/en/) is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/kvm/) and Pro AV (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/) connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT (http://www.aten.com/us/en/product-landing-page/hdbaset/) Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/corporate/), commercial, government (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/government/), industrial, entertainment, educational (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/education/), and retail environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- Poultry Feed Market Report Based on Upcoming Trends Analysis: 2018-2027
- CarltonOne Engagement launches Latin American strategic partnership
- eHealth Africa and Viderum Demonstrate How GIS technology Can Save Lives
- Saudi Airlines Phone Number - Makes Your Journey More Pleasant
- Driving Business Agility through On Demand Salesforce Services
- Radar Security Market Analysis 2018 & Top Players Lockheed Martin Corporation, Raytheon Company,
- One-IT provides innovative business solutions based on Augmented Reality
A technology first company, ATEN's advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/energy-intelligence-rack-pdus/), USB (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/), and data communication (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/data-communication/) lines allows them to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. Its comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect (https://twitter.com/ATENConnect) on Twitter.
About Almo Professional A/V:
Almo Professional A/V is the nation's largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation's leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- Double celebrations for Excellence in Innovation at Aardvark Marketing
- Sapienza Consulting Holding BV in process of the acquisition of MOLTEK Consultants Ltd
- Domain Names Make the Difference in Success on the Web
- Technologies shaping the future of logistics
- Change Your Home into a Smart And Luxurious Home With Automation
- New Office 365 apps transform assessment at Wells Park School
- Roatan, Honduras: About the Town of Sandy Bay
- Scott Stevens Announces New Thriller Novel Release Date!
- Dental SEO Services NI | SEO for Dentists in Northern Ireland - NiSEO
- Alliance Humming Gardens receives award for Best Residential Villa Project 2018
- A Game-Changer: How Samsung Optimized The Galaxy Note9 For Next-Level Gaming
- Canada-Based Hope & Grace Immigration Consulting Introduces Their Services
- Dilmah to re-engineer 18th century high tea concept at GulfHost in Dubai
- Maserati Honored for Outstanding Design: Readers of Auto Motor und Sport put Ghibli first
- The Automotive Paint Market is to be around USD 14.2 Billion by 2024
- Advantages of using GD Rectifiers as your Distributor
- New e-book spills the secrets for growing hotel occupancy!
- New partnership launched to help meet skills gap in forestry
- Beecell launches Content Services in South Africa and Tunisia
- ASAP Inkjets Offers discounts on Samsung ML1665 toner cartridges