Popular on eTradeWire
- Actress & Musician Linda Collins Uses Diverse Entertainment Background to Bring Unique Edge to Roles 1278
- Chelsea Village Selects Corner Property Management for Upscale Residences in Bridgewater Township NJ 1082
- Jason McIntosh--Apartment Association of Metro Denver Executive of the Year Finalist 1020
- ASA Appraisal Courses at Massachusetts College of Art and Design 336
- Uniting Cultures through Art and spreading Freedom - BantuFest Organization speaks on it 315
- Chubb Announced as Official Insurance Provider and Main Sponsor of 29th Edition of Art Miami 291
- Answers to the top 5 questions about concrete fasteners 211
- Seaside Art Gallery Announces "INspired by the Masters" with Artist Debra Keirce 203
- In BLOOD OF THE FAE by Tom Mohan, Sometimes the Past Is Better Left Unknown… 195
- Speakeasy Art Gallery presents: ezerd - robots! robots! robots! 193
Similar on eTradeWire
- IT Glue Announces GlueX - The Company's Evolved 2019 User Event
- MacCase Begins Pre-Ordering for 2018 iPad Pro 12.9 and 11 Cases
- Functionally Safe Positioning with the LDRA tool suite
- Tech Dynamix Brings Affordable Business IT Support to Northeast Ohio
- TCG Officially Welcomed with Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
- Axiomtek Delivers Versatility and Enhanced Security with SMARC v2.0 System on Module - The SCM180
- Introducing Separate Ways, Inc. a new Florida company focusing on Florida divorce documents
- An Atlanta Based Startup with a Charity Campaign to Fight Hunger
- Saelig Introduces USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Isolator For Electrical Isolation of USB Ports
- Gemalto's SafeNet Selects Cryptsoft To Enhance Key Management Capability
Named the CI BEST Training, Consulting/Business Service for the fourth year in a row, and a recipient of the SCN 2017 Stellar Service Award (http://www.avnetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=126017), the E4 program offers AV professionals the experience of a full day of educational sessions worth AVIXA CTS Renewal Units (RUs), as well as exclusive access to the newest AV products and services.
Live and Static Demos
ATEN will provide live demos of its VE8950 - 4K HDMI over IP Extender (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/networked-av/ve8950t/#.WoxpyqhzYdV). Engineered to meet the demands of large scale, multi-display, 4K signal transmission, the solution is easy to set up and operate. It is ideal for a wide range of environments, such as trade shows, airports, university campuses, conference centers, and shopping centers, and delivers visually lossless 4K AV signals with low latency over long distance via a local network of standard gigabit network switch.
More on eTradeWire News
- Swift Creek Mill Theatre Introduces Sunday Brunch
- Authenica Founder Craig Lucas '86 Announced as Michael D. Solomon Entrepreneurship Speaker
- Mandy May Cheetham Honored by IndieFEST for Performance in Short Form Comedy MUTHA
- New "Crawford The Cat's Christmas" High Definition Video
- Shelter Hope Pet Shop Responds to the Recent Wildfires
- ACCELERATING THE MARCH TOWARD GENDER JUSTICE An expert discussion hosted by Islamic Relief Worldwide
- American Bridge's Adam Levine Elected to OSEG Board
Additionally, ATEN will provide static demos of its video matrix, video extender, video splitter, video switch, and video converter with 4K solutions.
A premier manufacturer of HDBaseT products, ATEN will offer HDBaseT Certification at both E4 events. A connectivity standard for whole-home and commercial distribution of uncompressed HD multimedia content, the HDBaseT Certification course is targeted at both the beginner and expert installer, and includes technology principles, installation dos and don'ts, best practices, product certification and interoperability, and a hands-on tutorial and demonstration. The course's instructor is YT Liang, an ATEN Technology, Inc. product manager.
"We're thrilled to have ATEN offer HDBaseT Certification training at our upcoming E4 events in Washington, D.C. and Dallas, Texas to help educate our attendees about best practices when building reliable HDBaseT installations successfully," said Melody Craigmyle, vice president of marketing, Almo Professional A/V. "Through the training course, integrators will obtain a better understanding about the HDBaseT technology, its application, and hands-on practice of each of the 5Play™ (USB, AV, Ethernet, control, and power), helping them more easily determine the interoperability of different HDBaseT products to avoid additional costs and project delays due to incompatibility."
For more information about ATEN's HDBaseT Certification training at E4 in Washington, D.C., visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dc18/session/hdbaset-certification/. For the Dallas, Texas show, visit: http://shows.e4avtour.com/dallas18/session/hdbaset-certification/.
E4 Washington, D.C. and E4 Dallas Details
E4 Washington, D.C. is on March 6 at the Sheraton Tysons Hotel from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. E4 Dallas is on April 24 at the Hyatt Regency Dallas from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Both events are complimentary (including parking) for Almo Pro A/V's reseller, integrator, and consultant partners. To register, click here (http://www.e4avtour.com/).
About ATEN Technology, Inc.:
ATEN Technology, Inc. (http://www.aten.com/us/en/) is the technology leader and global manufacturer of KVM (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/kvm/) and Pro AV (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/professional-audiovideo/) connectivity solutions, and the U.S. subsidiary of ATEN International Co., Ltd. (TWSE: 6277), established in 1979. A certified member of the HDBaseT (http://www.aten.com/us/en/product-landing-page/hdbaset/) Alliance, holding over 500 industry patents, ATEN offers integrated KVM, Professional Audio (Pro AV), and Intelligent Power solutions, across all industries including corporate (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/corporate/), commercial, government (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/government/), industrial, entertainment, educational (http://www.aten.com/us/en/market-and-solutions/markets/education/), and retail environments.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOS Announces 6039 Reporting Services Available
- Thomas J. Canale Named to Chicago's Notable Financial Advisor List
- TAN Board & Philip Dalidakis meet Australian Ambassador-Designate to Thailand in Melbourne
- Marktech Optoelectronics Announces Worldwide Strategic Partnership with Sensing and Photonics Industry Growth Experts Embassy Global
- Microsoft Teams Includes a Free Phone System! BluIP Completes the Feature-Set!
- TTOHC Welcomes Certified Hypnotherapist Tim Ringenberg
- Wander Media Company Founder Selected as Host for 2018 TaxSlayer Gator Bowl
A technology first company, ATEN's advanced ability to quickly develop customized solutions in KVM, Pro AV, PDU (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/energy-intelligence-rack-pdus/), USB (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/usb-&-thunderbolt/), and data communication (http://www.aten.com/us/en/products/data-communication/) lines allows them to build products that connect, manage, and optimize electronics based on customer need. Its comprehensive portfolio of innovative, reliable products is available worldwide, with local U.S support. For more information, visit: www.aten.com/us/en/ and follow @ATENConnect (https://twitter.com/ATENConnect) on Twitter.
About Almo Professional A/V:
Almo Professional A/V is the nation's largest professional audio visual distributor with forward-thinking product integration, training and education, managed services, and technical support capabilities. With highly skilled sales and business development manager teams, reseller education programs, distribution centers across the U.S. and carefully chosen product lines for the Pro A/V channel, Almo Professional A/V provides customers with the full distribution experience on a local and a personal level. Almo Professional A/V is a division of Almo Corp., the nation's leading independent distributor of consumer electronics and major appliances. For more information about Almo Professional A/V, please call 888-420-2566 or go to www.almoproav.com. Almo Professional A/V can also be followed on Twitter at http://twitter.com/almoproav and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/almoproav.
Products, service names, and company logos mentioned herein may be the registered trademarks of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
- Do you want to Hire Expert Network Cabling Installers in Manitoba?
- New Fluid Power ISO Standards Now Available - December 2018
- Innovative Beauty Tech Company, EEVOY, Launches Social Media Appointment Booking App
- Automated Monitoring of HVAC Testing Equipment with Data Loggers
- Lakeville Geothermal Company Offers Tips on Geothermal Installation
- Martial Arts Studio Launches New Website
- Listen to Actor/Author/Fitness Expert Jasson Finney on The Mike Wagner Show on iHeart Radio
- Microcurrent: A promising new treatment for concussions
- The Official Nickel Free Workshop of the North Pole™
- BDE Manufacturing Technologies Invests in Mazak INTEGREX i100 BarTac-S Machine
- Twin Cities Public Adjuster Offers Advice for Filing Insurance Claims
- Martello Named Employees' Choice Awards 2018-19 Winner
- K104's DeDe McGuire is Ready for her Holiday Party and Wants You There!
- Alberta Criminal Defence Lawyer Unveils New Website
- Refereum Partners with MIXMARVEL on their Premier blockchain game, HyperDragons; First blockchain game to use the Refereum Growth Engine
- ezW2 2018 Software Gives Employers A Feature To Print Forms 1099 MISC and 1096 For Contractors
- 651Vinyl.com Adds Santa Sacks to Their Product Line
- Local Doctor Travels to Philippines, Donates Cataract Surgery Services to Hundreds
- McCarthy Completes HISD's Kinder High School for the Performing and Visual Arts
- Texas Trust Credit Union Gives $5,000 to Toys for Tots