Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 244
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 205
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 188
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 177
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 170
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 150
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 119
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 105
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- 9 Reasons To Secure A Second Passport
- Law Office of David Steinfeld named Best of Palm Beach Gardens 2020
- Meeschell Raises the Bar for Women Entrepreneurs!
- Trina Johnson; Bay Area's Best Land Rover Girl Just Got A New Location
- Premier Family Vision Care Shares with Chicagoland Chats How They Are Keeping Patient Safe During Phase 4 Reopening
- Original Shark Tank Star, Kevin Harrington, Wants Everyone to Know Charity Brown
- Seedfunders Opportunity Fund adds two new board members
- A Proactive Approach to Reopening Your Pet Care Business After Covid-19
- Techvera Rated as a Top Local IT Company and Joins the Exclusive TechStak Network for SMBs
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Can Clean Your Office to Combat COVID-19
In a statement on Monday October 7th, 2019, CEO Thomas Mellon commented on the rumored merger talks, "We are open to any purchase that would expand our holdings in the Saudi market. In the initial phases we can confirm we have explored our connections globally and are weighing the potential gains promised through a potential merger. We believe a merger would benefit the company and our shareholders worldwide."
While some investors have expressed reservations and there has been no definitive announcement as of today, Mellon paints a beneficial picture for investors, his tone seemingly pointing toward a merger.
"I can't stress enough that this move would be beneficent to shareholders although I'm aware there has been some concern expressed. We honor that concern. But I'd like to add, the two banks will continue to operate independently until such a time that a full or partial buyout is announced and until such time when plans to fully integrate our products and services are complete – if and when that time comes."
More on eTradeWire News
- Covid-19 Distance Learning Opens Door for Remedial Services to Students with ADHD
- Event Business Pivots to Making Student Desk Guards for School
- Kid Tennis Hub Launches Informative Blog for Tennis Parents
- Proposed Ban on Sugar-Sweetened Beverages Could Save Billions
- Jurllyshe Back To School Outfits & Clothes Ideas 2020--Jumpsuits, Matching Sets, Dress etc
Adds Mellon: "A merger of this kind only bolsters our strengths in terms of capital and overall global offerings. These are two great banks. Astor Capital Fund is rife with history and Alinma has carved out a real reputation in the Saudi M&A niche. Enhanced capabilities created by the merger, serve to add to our collective legacies both in the United States and the Saudi Arabian market. Presently we have an ambitious, global vision for Astor Capital Fund, one that includes Saudi Arabia."
When asked for further comment on the target date of the merger, there was no additional public statement released. However, Mellon was quick to add a fine point to the rumored merger:
"We are delighted to be included in global merger talks, and to announce the growth of all global divisions at Astor Capital Fund," added Stefan Frederiksen, Managing Director, Europe. "And," says Mellon, "as an international bank, we continue to provide peak customer service to our elite investors and consumers, regardless of mergers and expansion plans. On the heels of the Alinma announcement, we shall also announce several more initiatives in 2020 that will demonstrate exponential growth and an increased presence globally attained over the last three years. It's a time of growth at Astor Capital Fund – we couldn't be more excited to share the news."
More on eTradeWire News
- Pristine Tile & Carpet Cleaning is now an A+ rated accredited business with the BBB
- #PYNKTALKS: Mikki Ma'at: Musician, Model, & Hairstylist
- 2020 C8 Corvette Anchors Chip Miller Amyloidosis Foundation Fundraising Efforts
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Summer Heat Sparks Heavy "Stay at Home" Consumer Demand for Screen Mesh Shade Tarps
Astor Capital Fund is an institutional and ultra-high net worth asset management firm. We specialize in providing independent financial advice and investment management services to a wide array of institutional clients including family offices, foundations, official institutions, municipalities, endowments, and pension funds. We believe that supreme excellence lies in simplicity and efficiency therefore, in our investment strategies we utilize a straightforward and an uncomplicated approach. With this principle as a leading guide, we help institutions create the best possible decision-making framework through intelligent portfolio design and investment policy guidance.
Contact the Astor Capital Fund
- Community Cooperative has an immediate need for Meals on Wheels delivery drivers
- myGEKOgear Releases the Smart Hardwire Kit to Easily Have your Dash Cam Connected 24/7
- Drive Up and Grab a Bag of School Supplies
- Just for you… the best summer fun is online now! Outer Banks Squared - The Art Show
- Functional Medicine Doctor Flips Script on Anxiety
- Panel Built, Inc. Offers In-Stock Guard Booths for Quick Security Solutions
- Be Careful Stating Your Income For Health Insurance Subsidy
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit - For Mark Twain House Museum
- Crafts N Chisel: Boutique for Authentic Indian Handicrafts Home Decor
- John Canning & Co. Earns 2020 Preservation Connecticut Award of Merit -First Congregational Church
- Hotel Madison Voted Best Hotel in the Shenandoah Valley
- Black 2016 Honda Civic for Sale
- NTI Releases an iOS App for Low-Cost Environment Monitoring Systems
- Naomi Cohen Named To Wood Industry's Prestigious 40 Under 40
- Incredible 2016 Dodge Journey for Sale
- Hillside Terrace Sponsors This Year's Big Hearts Annual Movie Event for The Fifth Year in a Row!
- Affordable Acupuncture Clinic Reopens
- Navigating the Future in Uncertain Times
- Angela Rye Sits Down with Black Cooperative Investment Fund