Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 127
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 127
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- Sensuron Expands Product Offering
- Volunteer Pilot Dr. Matt Bogard shares his family's story of their Comanche Airplane
- ETW to Host Event Featuring Real-life Leadership Stories about Humanity, Heroism and Heart
- Airbus Helicopters' Partnership with Rusada Enables Digital Pipeline
- TRB Lightweight Structures ranked in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
- New Low-Height, Low-Frequency Vibration Isolation Platform Adapts to Space Constraints in Critical Micro- and Nano-Microscopy
- The Southwest's Leader in Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing Products and Services, PADT, Celebrates its 25th Anniversary
- AIM Aerospace welcomes Jon Evans as Senior Vice President, Business Development, Strategy and R&D
- World's first full color, angle independent, structural color paint that never fades for centuries, is light weight and keeps cool
- Accipiter Radar to Provide Avian Radar to Jarkarta's Soekarno-Hatta International Airport
ASTER Labs is a preeminent innovator of spacecraft navigation technologies. This complements Theia Space's focus on developing space missions and supplying educational satellite subsystems. This agreement provides greater government, academic, and commercial access to nanosatellite, or "CubeSat," products designed specifically for educational and training development, particularly for new or emerging research initiatives.
ASTER Labs' CEO and Founder, Dr. Suneel I. Sheikh said, "ASTER Labs is excited about the possibilities this agreement brings to the future of space technology development. The highly capable Theia Space ESAT kit will be an excellent extension of our product portfolio to better serve our academic customers in US and Canada. Space exploration and navigation is expanding beyond traditional government programs and the availability of CubeSats has significantly reduced barriers for academic research and commercial enterprises to move from theoretical to experimental research. The ESAT provides the space tech industry with a small, manageable, and affordable laboratory kit that is especially effective for space-based training and testing in academic and engineering development settings. We look forward to working with Theia Space in pursuit of our shared goals in education and space exploration."
More on eTradeWire News
- Shell Point hosts Dr. Malissa Wood March 26 to address medical breakthroughs in health care
- Pace Center for Girls, Lee County to kick off Love That Dress! collection series on April 11
- Bobby O's Brings a New Slice of Tulsa Life to Meadow Gold District
- Dermatology practice offers clinical trials
- Improvement of water quality for Ventura County Beaches leads to cleaner water for beach goers
Theia Space's CEO Ana Laverón Simavilla states, "Theia Space is pleased to partner with ASTER Labs and extend our reach into the North American educational markets. Our ESAT system is designed to aid a variety of academic institutions starting at elementary level STEM programs, progressing to university education, and even to commercial and government engineers for developmental training. Collaboration with ASTER Labs will provide Theia Space with an amazing opportunity to network with leaders in North American education and be a part of the development of future space researchers and engineers."
ASTER Labs works to provide full service and support for nanosatellite mission training that includes ESAT component technical sales and support. The collaboration between ASTER Labs and Theia Space is expected to further develop United States and Canadian educational program goals in the areas of space engineering and exploration. The new agreement will support research and development as well as satellite operations.
About Theia Space
Theia Space, headquartered in Madrid, Spain, is an initiative pioneered by the E-USOC to create solutions in space systems engineering through the use of their ESAT, an educational nanosatellite designed for hands-on training in STEM and university engineering programs. E-USOC is the Spanish User Support and Operations Centre, a center of Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM), located on the Campus de Montegancedo, specialized in Research and Development activities in the fields of space science and technology. Theia Space further specializes in mission development and supplying satellite subsystems.
More on eTradeWire News
- Dr. David B. Sudderth earns certification in brain injury medicine
- Local PODS® and 100.7 KHAY Heritage Country station are going LIVE together for ticket giveaway
- Strand summer camp offers a full theatre training experience
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
About ASTER Labs, Inc.
ASTER Labs, Inc (https://www.asterlabs.com/main.html), Shoreview, MN, was founded in 2004 and is a research and development firm that primarily focuses on advanced topics in the aerospace industry. It also provides engineering services and prototype development for numerous customers. Research within the company is concentrated on the analysis of aerospace systems and sub-systems with potential for significant contributions to related technology, such as space vehicle systems, medical sensor development, and personal consumer products. ASTER Labs has pursued environmental analysis for applications related to the topics above.ASTER Labs develops and licenses its own intellectual property. ASTER Labs has an established record of utilizing its research to support science and engineering education, with active students regularly integrated into its work environment.
# # #
If you would like more information about this topic, please contact ASTER Labs, Inc. at
651-484-2084, email at email@example.com visit the website at www.asterlabs.com.
Suneel I. Sheikh, Ph.D.
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch
- Valeri Bridal Exclusive Collection At Diamond Bridal Gallery
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- MedAware Systems dietary sodium restriction findings to be presented at the American Society for N
- Bicycle Across South Carolina Launches Tickets For September Ride Along Palmetto Trail
- Photo Exhibit Featuring WWII Barracks at Wyoming's Heart Mountain Concentration Camp Debuts
- convedo Launches Intelligent OCR Connector For the Appian Platform
- Marine Depot Earns 2018 Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award for Customer Service
- Trendy London Restaurant Debuts in Miami Beach Featuring Elegant En-Fold® Stadium-Grade Retractable
- Invenio IT Named One of 2019 Tech Elite Solution Providers by CRN®
- Southland Symphony Orchestra & Chorus presents "Beauty & Power"
- Mardirossian Facial Aesthetics Offers Mandible Contouring Surgery for FFS Patients
- Facial Feminization (FFS) Surgeon, Dr. Mardirossian, Offers Various Forehead Reduction Surger
- CaaMTech Solves Crystal Structure of Psychedelic Drug Psilacetin
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Doug Riffenburgh
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Terry Daniels
- Fairfield by Marriott Hotel Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Monitoring Concrete Curing Temperature