Popular on eTradeWire
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 206
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 178
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 169
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 169
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 149
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 130
- Good Hospitality Services announces groundbreaking ceremony for new Crown Point Hampton Inn 125
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 118
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 116
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 106
Similar on eTradeWire
- Want to Change the Laws in Your Area?
- Southern Pines Police K9s Receive Donation Of Body Armor And Heat Monitoring Systems
- Grace Church Delivers Free Shoes, Backpacks, and School Supplies to More Than 1,000 Local Students
- Dream Foundation Announces Director of Development
- NACCE and Bridge for Billions Team Up to Offer "The Leap" to Community College Entrepreneurs Across the Nation
- Annapolis Shakespeare Company Announces "Virtual Gala Fundraiser"
- Sanitizing Equipment Donation Empowers Workforce Innovation Hub at City of Refuge
- National Postdoctoral Associaition Announces New Leadership
- "Earth Wisdom: Spirit, Soil, Sacred Search" Three Events September 12 at Wisdom House in Litchfield
- War Is My Business: July 2020 PR
Wanless has been a valued contributor to the mission of Joshua's Heart since he was six years old. "Colin has grown up in the Joshua's Heart family and his ownership of his role brings a significant contribution to the needy," says Executive Director Claudia McLean. "When Joshua moved on to the next phase of life as a college freshman, Colin elevated his role as team leader and role model for the youth in his chapter to another level. We are all so very proud of his work and the young leader he continues to become. We celebrate and congratulate Colin for his outstanding work," she concluded.
More on eTradeWire News
- ArborMotion on Hot Car Safety This Summer
- HairMax Launches Hair Loss Awareness Month With New TV Commercial, Free E-Guide and Giveaways
- Trilliant Joins Activate Good's Triangle Corporate Volunteer Council
- MDDV enables MQ-9 to REAP the benefits of big data management
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
For his dedication to service Colin received the 2019 AFP Award for 'Outstanding Youth in Philanthropy' at the November ceremony. He has distributed food to locations in Broward and Palm Beach Counties which include but are not limited to Lauderdale Manors Early Learning and Resource Center, Delray Full Service School – Adult Education Center, Old Dillard Museum and Walker Elementary School, Joseph C Carter Park, Miramar Elementary School, and Our Savior Lutheran Church, just to name a few.
"Congratulations on a job well done Colin! We are proud to see Colin excel in his efforts to help eliminate hunger and I believe he sets a great example for the younger and new members in our organization," said Joshua Williams President and Founder of Joshua's Heart Foundation.
Wanless stated, "I am humbled by this award and thank the Association of Fundraising Professionals for honoring me along with the many other philanthropists making an impact on the community." He added, "As we come to the end of 2019, the need is great for the poor, I will continue to work to help the needy during this holiday season and beyond."
More on eTradeWire News
- Music Vocabulary to Build Lesson Plans for Early Childhood and Elementary School Students
- The Many Components of Surround Sound Systems
- Hitting the Ground Running With e-Commerce
- Scream Queen, Sparkle Soojian, star of "Strange Files", in Ms. Health & Fitness Competition
- High Throughput Industrial NAS Storage Server Solution For Real-Time Data processing, Recording and Streaming
#joshuasheart #afp #americanheritage #browardcounty #palmbeachcounty #youthwhogiveback
Joshua's Heart Foundation (JHF)
JHF was founded in 2005 in Miami, Florida by Joshua when he was four and a half years old and is dedicated to the fight against global hunger and poverty. JHF is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit, which empowers needy people to improve their quality of life by providing necessities like groceries and personal items. We also effectively engage and educate young people in committing to fight hunger and poverty on a global basis. For more information or to volunteer visit www.joshuasheart.org .
A Better Concept PR
- Attorney Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law releases video discussing Trump's use of federal agents
- Healthy Lee launches Teacher Appreciation Contest
- Junior Achievement of Southwest Florida receives grant from the Community Foundation for $5,000
- COVID-19 Halts Fundraising of Colon Cancer Research in Kansas City
- Fonte Martino Guest House & Estate Wins TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award for 2020
- Roque Plast S.A. de C.V. Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Command Brands Gel AntiBac
- Parenting Kids with ADHD and Related Challenges Just Got A Lot Easier
- Virtual Play in Pre-Production on The Story Of First Civil Rights Martyrs Harry T. & Harriette Moore
- Find Your ID NYC: Dreamcast McFly's Ode to Body Positivity with New Single "Big Gurl"
- IPGARD Launches DPMST Series DisplayPort Secure KVM
- EpiGentek SeroFlash SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Test Undergoes IRB/IBC-Approved Fingertip Validation Study
- Fort Myers Financial Advisor earns national recognition for philanthropy
- Bugly Launches Do-It-Yourself Natural Pest Control Service that Is Simple and Safe
- Ben Stewart, creator of Psychedelica and Limitless, interviewed on Spiritually Inspired show
- Medicare do you Review your coverage's annually - MedicareInfoUSA
- Barks in the Bottoms During These Dog Days of Summer in Kansas City's West Bottoms
- Trilogy Laboratories launches home facial kit to keep skin glowing during COVID
- First responder coins are in higher demand now more than ever
- Snoop Dogg Teams Up With Bumpboxx Launching the first in the celebrity collection Flare8 " Doggy Style"
- DeRonja Real Estate Welcomes Greyson Sargent