Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- Institut' DERMed Founder Inducted into the AIA Academy of Legends
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
Similar on eTradeWire
- Research Article Cites HemoVoid™ in Biomarker Study for Parkinson's Disease
- 1,5 Anhydroglucitol Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- Interview with Christiane Niederlaender, at AMBR Consulting, released ahead of SMi's RNA Therapeu
- NADH Oxidase Activity Assay Kit (Colorimetric)
- OrgFrontier™ Peroxisome Isolation Kit
- ExpressCells appoints Dr. Sajad S. Bilgrami to Board of Directors
- HealthCodes DNA launches genetic testing products in 31 new stores
- Re-Stem Biotech Receives GMP Certification of its Upgraded Cleanrooms in Suzhou
- Zbones Discovers Additional Eardrums In Humans!
- Homocysteine Lyase Activity Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
Projects will be sourced from the partners' own project portfolios and their networks. ISAR and Assay.Works will cooperate closely throughout the drug discovery process in alignment with their strategic collaboration partners. ISAR contributes its leading stem cell and genomic engineering know-how to generate next generation disease models and assay technologies that improve drug candidate discovery and validation as well as patient stratification in clinical trials. Assay.Works adds its proven lead discovery engine including a pharma-grade 150k library of lead-like and bioactive small molecules, cell-based and phenotypic assay technologies, and workflow automation to support the discovery and characterization of novel drug candidates.
"We are excited to partner with the scientific team at ISAR. Their stem cell platform perfectly fits our mission to develop and apply predictable and relevant assays for therapeutics discovery," says Johannes Knop, Assay.Works founder and COO. Ulrich Gerth, CEO of ISAR, continues: "Applied stem cell biology and genome engineering technologies have advanced enormously and enable development of disease models for complex diseases. We currently forge strategic partnerships with industry partners in priority areas to translate scientific breakthroughs into therapies. This agreement is highly valuable because Assay.Works brings in more than 15 years of profound industry experience in High-Throughput Screening (HTS) and therapeutics discovery technologies."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning! This Book Can Alter Reality As You Know It As Well As Who And What You Think You Are
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Ethema Health Corporation (GRST)
- Cavignac & Associates Employees Donate $25,000 Out of Their Own Paychecks to Local San Die
- Change Your Story in the New Year
- North Carolina "We Buy Houses Cash" Company Reveals 30 Ways to Find Heavily Discounted, Off-Market Properties, Even in a Strong Market Like Today's
Dr. Johannes Knop
COO, Assay.Works GmbH
Tel: +49 (941) 2000 1240
Dr. Ulrich C. Gerth
CEO, ISAR Bioscience GmbH
Tel: +49 (89) 356475 400
Assay.Works is a contract research organization (CRO) providing research services to pharmaceutical/biotech companies and academic organizations in form of fee-for-service work.
Our mission is to accelerate our partner's research programs by developing and executing predictive and scalable assays to quantify the bioactivity of novel chemical and biological entities. We combine scientific rigor with our domain expertise in laboratory automation, informatics, and industry best practices to turn challenging assays into quantitative, reproducible results. Assay.Works' service portfolio includes Assay Development, Cell Line Engineering and Production of Cellular Reagents, Bioactivity Assessments, Quantitative Biology Applications, and High-Throughput Screening (HTS).
About ISAR Bioscience
ISAR Bioscience GmbH (ISAR:Institute for Stem Cell & Applied Regenerative MedicineResearch) overcomes current limitations of stem cell research to advance discovery of novel therapeutics and industrial biotechnology solutions and products. ISAR uses human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC) and genome engineering technologies to build the next generation of disease models for drug discovery and regenerative medicine as well as cellular models that emulate the human senses. As progressive translational research hub, ISAR forges strategic partnerships with industry partners to immediately translate academic achievements and ideas into industrial solutions and products under one roof.
More on eTradeWire News
- Andrew Jones' January 11th auction will feature fine art from the collection of Gerard L. Cafesjian
- Dr Claudio Cerullo - AWARDS and CITATIONS
- More bodies. No accountability
- Online retailer of urban streetwear for men introduces new collection
- Jamie Zahlaway Belsito Attended the North Shore Labor Council Women's Solidarity Breakfast
ISAR was founded in 2018 by scientists, drug discovery professionals, and science entrepreneurs who share the passion that immediate translation of scientific discoveries offers an unprecedented opportunity to discover and develop effective pharmaceutical therapeutics as well as industrial biotechnology products and at the same time enhance economic productivity of knowledge societies.
ISAR attracted an initial 20 Mio € funding from the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy to support ISAR's translational R&D concept. Part of this substantial support will be dedicated for joint projects within the ISAR collaboration framework.
ISAR Bioscience GmbH
+49 89 356475 400
- Harlem's Lyn-Genet's Kitchen presents an evening of art, jazz and wine
- Open: Working at Heights Training Courses
- Brandon Honda hires Elie Eid as Executive Manager
- Tiny Startup Takes on Facebook and Craigslist
- Dwight Threeperson Named Chair of Apprenticeship Committee for Newark CTE Network
- Olibrix - Celebrating Our Children With Language Enrichment, And Cultural Exploration
- Stock Of The Year: 2019 Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT) - Strong Buy Recommendation!
- Must Have: 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
- Everlast® Advanced Composite Siding Receives Improved Fire Rating
- Victorious Mind Launches New Podcast "House Of Nako" Hosted By Nako
- SterlingRisk Launches Sterling A&E
- No Qualifying - Fund $10,000,000+ No Payments Due For 6-12+ Mo
- Patrick Rothfuss' Worldbuilders 2019 Fundraiser reaches $500,000 - 4 days to go
- Blue Marble Geographics announces academic lab for processing drone or UAV images
- THE LIBERATORS Dubbed "The Bag of Bags" Has Launched
- Robby Poblete Foundation and Vallejo Police to Hold Third Solano County Gun Buyback
- Mohawk Arms' Militaria Auction #82, Dec. 28th, is packed with items from multiple wars and conflicts
- State Officials Recognize Congregation Ruach Israel in Celebration of their 40th Birthday
- Concierge Auctions' New York City Sale Kicks Off with Over 30 Bidders and 100% of Auction Lots Selling
- Basic Invite Comes out with Retirement Invitations for any Retiree