Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 117
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- SEM Link Joins Black Giving Day 2019
- TEDxTemecula Conference Returns to "Inspire the World"
- Saranas Recognized as One of Houston's Most Innovative Companies
- Hydroxy Acid Oxidase Activity Assay Kit
- Braeden Lichti: Deciding when to invest in a biotechnology company
- Caspase-3 Activity Assay Kit (Luminometric)
- New Risk Assessment Tool from SiliconExpert and EMA Design Automation Prevents BOM Rejection
- Biocair to host Brexit seminar for the life sciences logistics sector
- Exclusive iVeena speaker interview released for 3rd Ophthalmic Drugs Conference
- Chicago Children's Museum Awarded National Science Foundation Grant
Projects will be sourced from the partners' own project portfolios and their networks. ISAR and Assay.Works will cooperate closely throughout the drug discovery process in alignment with their strategic collaboration partners. ISAR contributes its leading stem cell and genomic engineering know-how to generate next generation disease models and assay technologies that improve drug candidate discovery and validation as well as patient stratification in clinical trials. Assay.Works adds its proven lead discovery engine including a pharma-grade 150k library of lead-like and bioactive small molecules, cell-based and phenotypic assay technologies, and workflow automation to support the discovery and characterization of novel drug candidates.
"We are excited to partner with the scientific team at ISAR. Their stem cell platform perfectly fits our mission to develop and apply predictable and relevant assays for therapeutics discovery," says Johannes Knop, Assay.Works founder and COO. Ulrich Gerth, CEO of ISAR, continues: "Applied stem cell biology and genome engineering technologies have advanced enormously and enable development of disease models for complex diseases. We currently forge strategic partnerships with industry partners in priority areas to translate scientific breakthroughs into therapies. This agreement is highly valuable because Assay.Works brings in more than 15 years of profound industry experience in High-Throughput Screening (HTS) and therapeutics discovery technologies."
More on eTradeWire News
- Mark McKenzie Promoted to Excavation and Construction Manager at Roto-Rooter Plumbers of Savannah
- Mentoring for Leadership by Top Execs and Elected Officials Made Easy with the Twelve@Twelve
- Conglomerate of Women Owned Businesses launch the Southern Crescent's First Funding Pitch
- Enmarket Opens Newly Renovated Downtown MLK Store in Savannah – Redesigned with Community in Mind
- "That Which Was Lost: The Deltic Disaster – Part Two" by Jeff Vawter is published
Dr. Johannes Knop
COO, Assay.Works GmbH
Tel: +49 (941) 2000 1240
Dr. Ulrich C. Gerth
CEO, ISAR Bioscience GmbH
Tel: +49 (89) 356475 400
Assay.Works is a contract research organization (CRO) providing research services to pharmaceutical/biotech companies and academic organizations in form of fee-for-service work.
Our mission is to accelerate our partner's research programs by developing and executing predictive and scalable assays to quantify the bioactivity of novel chemical and biological entities. We combine scientific rigor with our domain expertise in laboratory automation, informatics, and industry best practices to turn challenging assays into quantitative, reproducible results. Assay.Works' service portfolio includes Assay Development, Cell Line Engineering and Production of Cellular Reagents, Bioactivity Assessments, Quantitative Biology Applications, and High-Throughput Screening (HTS).
About ISAR Bioscience
ISAR Bioscience GmbH (ISAR:Institute for Stem Cell & Applied Regenerative MedicineResearch) overcomes current limitations of stem cell research to advance discovery of novel therapeutics and industrial biotechnology solutions and products. ISAR uses human induced pluripotent stem cell (hiPSC) and genome engineering technologies to build the next generation of disease models for drug discovery and regenerative medicine as well as cellular models that emulate the human senses. As progressive translational research hub, ISAR forges strategic partnerships with industry partners to immediately translate academic achievements and ideas into industrial solutions and products under one roof.
More on eTradeWire News
- Introducing: Keller Covered – Home Insurance Made Simple
- PAG.law Attorneys Ranked Among Nation's Top Law Firms by Chambers & Partners
- Never Before On Amazon: A First
- Has the Polio Virus returned to complete its original devastating attack
- Local Marketing companies Launches a Social Media Platform For Contractors
ISAR was founded in 2018 by scientists, drug discovery professionals, and science entrepreneurs who share the passion that immediate translation of scientific discoveries offers an unprecedented opportunity to discover and develop effective pharmaceutical therapeutics as well as industrial biotechnology products and at the same time enhance economic productivity of knowledge societies.
ISAR attracted an initial 20 Mio € funding from the Bavarian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Regional Development and Energy to support ISAR's translational R&D concept. Part of this substantial support will be dedicated for joint projects within the ISAR collaboration framework.
ISAR Bioscience GmbH
+49 89 356475 400
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Festival selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
- Brandon Honda promotes Tim Jamil to General Sales Manager
- Global Artist with Roots in Fashion
- Promoting Accountability for Personal Conduct at Tech Conferences
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its Community Management Division in South Florida
- Vesta Property Services Expands Its North Central Region with Acquisition of Action Management
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20