Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 148
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
- Rosalinda Books on Writing and Making Movies
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weathering the storm with new recycled permeable aggregates from MCM
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- Guzi-West Helps Recommends most Homeowners Opt-In to the State/Federal Clean-up Programs
- How To Create The Perfect Basement Living Room
- Ground Penetrating Radar on The Sunshine Coast
- Miller Architects & Builders Completes Construction on Andra K Salon & Spa in Clearwater, Minnesota
- Blades Direct takes the lead in North America for introducing the "Shoxx Diamond Blades"
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" pioneers "Shoxx Diamond Blades" "RX13"
The shortage of building material and particularly shingles, means homeowners will be waiting months to get their damaged roof repaired. "We are hearing from contractors that they simply cannot get shingles," said Matthew Lennox, CEO of Stormseal. "It's taking four to six weeks at a minimum in many areas, plus the cost of plywood has skyrocketed. This, combined with the enormous amount of damage on the Gulf Coast, is delaying contractors' ability to repair storm damaged homes."
More on eTradeWire News
- Giving Tuesday – "Adopt A Family", "Support a Senior" and "Help the Homeless" with POWER® Operation Holiday
- Bussmann's High Speed Electric Vehicle Fuses by GD Rectifiers
- Pallett Valo grows its Commercial Litigation practice with an additional hire
- Natur'Alley launches 100% Plant-Based Life Essentials Range
- DHS Announces Donation to Food Banks Internationally to Help With COVID-19 Response
Lake Charles and other areas that have suffered repeated hits from hurricanes are seeing additional property damage because the blue tarps on their roofs are blowing away when the next storm hits. Stormseal has proven that it stays put in up to 100 mile-per-hour winds, protecting the home and preventing additional damage from water intrusion.
Contractors are backlogged for months with repair work from the previous storms and will struggle to keep up with the additional damage caused by Hurricane Zeta. "Tarps are meant to be a quick, short-term solution and are effective when repairs can be made in a day or two," explained Lennox. "They were never meant to provide long-term protection like Stormseal does. When repairs aren't going to happen for months, it's important for homeowners to know that there is a better option."
Stormseal has protected more than 4,000 properties in the United States and over 11,000 globally. Waterproof, able to withstand hail and 100 mile-per-hour winds, Stormseal is the smart choice for temporary protection.
More on eTradeWire News
- Registration is Now Open for the 4th Annual Military Robotics and Autonomous Systems Conference
- "Vatican Shadows" is the New Riveting Read from Award-Winning Novelist Ray Keating
- Lal Bhatia - "Sanitary napkins are the need for every woman"
- Detectamet Injection Moulding Investment
- Eli Elkoubi: Cycling is Life to the Body and the Economy
Find a certified installer at www.stormseal.com
Stormseal is a strong polyethylene film that heat-shrinks to cover a damaged structure and stays put until permanent repairs are made. When Stormseal is installed on a damaged roof or wall, the application of heat shrinks the film, enhancing its strength and ensuring a perfect fit to the structure, without damaging any underlying materials. For more information visit www.stormseal.com.
- The Me-Suite Podcast Ranked 'Best Of' 2020
- Research infographic shows how vital trade shows are to global business
- Single Operated Newsletter and The Spiritual Movement
- Tobu Railway Transports Travelers from Tokyo's Shitamachi Downtown to Historic Nikko, where the New FUFU Nikko Onsen Resort Opened in October 2020
- Federal Primary Election Update From Chance For President
- "Colosseum" by Richard Valanga is published
- Celebrity Master Fitness Trainer Author Solomon Pratt announced as New Beneficience.com PR Client
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix