Popular on eTradeWire
- Central Park Resale (CPR) Brings Consignment, Resale and Thrift Store to Central Park West Community; Location is First Resale Store in CPW Community - 167
- Actress Marcia Cross Hosts Virtual Town Hall with U.S. Representatives Kathy Castor (FL) and Dr. Kim Schrier (WA) on the "PREVENT HPV Cancers Act" - 163
- David A. Fiensy Releases New Book - The Journey: Spiritual Growth in Galatians and Philippians - 157
- Journey Medical Corp Announces New Journey with the Experts Video Featuring David Gorsulowsky, MD - 143
- FREE ROKU Channel From ProPics Canada Media Going Live Around the World - 132
- FIXED OPS DIGITAL Announces New Drive Service SPECIALS Product - 130
- NATP urges taxpayers to save new IRS letter for advance child tax credit payments - 113
- Antoine Dunn's LOSE IT ALL premiers on BET SOUL as Song Breaks BILLBOARD R&B Top 40 Charts - 111
- GT Medical Technologies Spotlights its GammaTile® Therapy for Brain Tumors at the 2021 Congress of Neurological Surgeons (CNS) - 107
- Oklahoma The Newest Meet Now App has Arrived "Sooner" than Expected! - 105
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tom Dunn, CPA, Voted One of the Best 2021 Accountants by Small Business Monthly Readers
- Samsun & Necole Awarded Contract For Andersson Windows And Doors Ltd
- Anduin Joins the Information Technology Alliance
- Anduin To Sponsor 2021 Winning Ways Conference
- Lanigan Ryan Announces Rebrand
- Corvee Offers Tax Planning Live Webinar
- Fibrus Networks choose Sysco Software and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Supply Chain
- Community Disaster Loans are forgiven 9 years after Superstorm Sandy
- D.E.F.Y. Consulting Group Reveals New D.E.F.Y. Everyday Collection
- Anduin Sponsors the PKF International 2021 North America Regional Meeting
The goal of Coastal Habitat for Humanity is to put love and respect into action by bringing people of all backgrounds together to build and repair homes and communities. Coastal Habitat for Humanity, an affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International, was founded in 1994 by 10 local friends to help create a world in which everyone has a decent place to live. Coastal Habitat – with the tireless help of its dedicated volunteers – has changed the lives of hundreds of families in 18 Southern Monmouth County cities and towns.
Ackerman first got involved with Habitat for Humanity in Maryland doing corporate builds. "We would get a large group together and spend the day working to rehab a house in Baltimore," she said. "I always had such a great time and learned a lot about home construction. Many times, houses were completely gutted and redone by Habitat."
More on eTradeWire News
- Ribbons and Bows: New Art Exhibit at Priscilla Fowler Fine Art
- Blackground Records 2.0 Announces 2 Sisters as President and Head of Publicity
- BizTechReports Features Insights from ABI Research, Gartner and Strategy Analytics
- Tri-Eagle Sales to be Launch Customer for Ring Power & Nikola
- Dialogue with Three Chords starts season 11 with a séance to summon the ghost of Harry Houdini
Looking ahead, Ackerman hopes to utilize her accounting background, as well as her experience with other Habitat affiliations to add value to Coastal Habitat. "I hope to become even more tied to the community and bring more visibility to Habitat for Humanity and their great mission," she said.
With a bright future in sight, Ackerman says there are so many different initiatives and programs planned, especially as the world begins to open again. "There are many ways for the community to get involved," Ackerman added.
Ackerman brings over 10 years of professional experience to HFA, specializing in employee benefit plans, manufacturing and distribution, real estate and non-profit entities. Her main areas of expertise include auditing, consulting, single audits and internal controls. Ackerman graduated from Towson University with a Bachelor of Science in both Accounting and Economics. She then went on to receive a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Baltimore.
HFA is the auditor for multiple Habitat affiliations, and both Ackerman and another HFA senior manager sit on different Habitat boards. "We are all invested in the mission and enjoy the tie to the community," Ackerman added.
More on eTradeWire News
- TGS Insurance Agency Recognized For Fast Growth With 2021 Aggie 100 Award
- Suffering from Back Pain? Here's How Berlin's Avicenna Clinic would help you!
- City of Thousand Oaks Announces Emergency Grants for Local Arts Groups
- Compass Proud to be Part of Havana Nights Chattanooga
- eNubia 2nd Annual Commercializing African Innovation Forum (CAIF) in partnership with African Union
HFA, Certified Public Accountants and Advisors, is headquartered in Central New Jersey. Established in 1996, the firm services a diverse client base within the tri-state area providing highly personalized and comprehensive accounting, audit, tax and business consulting services. HFA is headquartered in Lakewood with a satellite office in Red Bank. To learn more, visit hfacpas.com (http://www.hfacpas.com/).
- Long-Term Care Insurance Association Campaign Scores Awareness
- Is the Green New Deal Shrinking? Act NOW to reduce Carbon Pollution/Particulates – ECOFuelMax
- Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia, Ga., Begins 60th Anniversary Year with Opening Ceremony
- Astrid360 Chooses BlueStar Communications Group to Launch Autism Care Platform
- SolutionSoft Announces Enhancement of Japanese Locale Language Support for Time Machine® Enterprise
- California Pools Opens Dallas Office, The Company's 5th Texas Location
- newave® and SLS Complete an Exclusive Agreement Extension
- DICE Dental Offers Springfield, PA, Dental Implants for Only $750
- Forge3, Ltd., Named 13th Fastest Growing Company by Lehigh Valley Business
- Ventura County's America's Job Centers of California Re-Open
- Seniority or Performance Reevaluating Pay Inequity
- Subaru of Indiana Automotive raises $50,000 for Students in Action
- A Tribute to Joel Ferguson's many years of Service and Dedication
- PulteGroup opening for sales soon at The Preserve at Bannon Lakes
- Abcam (ABCM) acquires BioVision, Inc
- Online Excel Classes 50% Off Sale - November Cyber Monday Special Offer
- Andromeda Galactic Founders speaking at TDevConf 2021
- New Breakfast and Lunch Restaurant, Breakfast at Victoria's Opens in Sarasota FL
- Virtual Studio Visits with Artists from The Center's "Chroma Terra" Exhibition
- John A. K. Lowe Joins New Advisory Board Of International Business Circle