Popular on eTradeWire
- Ready to Rock the new single Streams over 5 Million on SoundCloud! 137
- Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi looks refreshed 116
- 20Lighter Announces Issuance Of First US Patent For Visceral Fat Reduction 105
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Ratifies Distinguished Ethical Jewelry Pledge 101
- Emmy-Nominated Hairstylist Jerilynn Stephens Shares 5 "F" Words on Winn Claybaugh's MASTERS Podcast
- Vikki Jones Started a Company Amidst 2008 Economic Crisis, Advises Some COVID19 Employment Victims To Do The Same
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At Diamond Wholesale Group, Inc., Implements Cash Referral Program
- Strat-O-Matic: Dallas, Toronto, Boston Close Out NBA Series With Game Seven Wins
- PRISM Wealth Management Recruiting Launches The Financial Advisor 100
- Veronica Waldman, A Principal At DWGI, Embraces The Lessons Of "Blood Diamond" & The "KPC"
Similar on eTradeWire
- Progress Capital Arranges $50 Million Construction Loan for DREAM Charter School in the Bronx
- Private Placement Markets Introduces Its "commercial Real Estate Value Protection Plans"
- Using Your Phone Camera for In-Store and Restaurant Payments
- Americans Face Problems Paying Medical Bills Despite Health Insurance
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 1,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Network Version of the Latest ezAccounting Software Allows Accountants To Now Work Remotely
- Are You Financially Prepared for Retirement? Take the Quiz Now
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
- Private Placement Markets To Enter The Residential Mortgage Lending Industry
- Benchmark International's Client Gasket & Packing Inc. Sold to a Subsidiary of Elring Klinger
In this role, Hinrichsen will work with financial advisors, third-party administrators, and financial institutions—including institutional and DCIO (defined contribution investment only) partners—to build and maintain Ascensus' retirement plan distribution networks. She will report directly to Chad Brown, divisional vice president, retirement sales.
More on eTradeWire News
- Limitless Herbal Ltd Closes on Multi-Million Dollar CBD Deal
- Maria Ruberto inducted as a fellow of the Canadian College of Construction Lawyers
- Discover The Benefits Of Adjustable Beds And Rise & Recline Chairs To Help With Mobility
- If One Cell Phone is Risky, How About One Hundred Phones in a Tight Area?
- CNet Training Reopen Network Infrastructure Centres in the UK
Hinrichsen brings more than 20 years of retirement industry experience to her role and a reputation for building successful, mutually beneficial business relationships with advisors. Prior to joining Ascensus, she served as a senior consultant and external wholesaler at Principal Financial Group, working with financial professionals and corporate plan sponsors to design, implement, and deliver institutional non-qualified executive benefit solutions. During the course of her career, Hinrichsen has also worked for State Farm Insurance, Phoenix Wealth Management, MetLife Financial, and Manulife Financial. She attended Nova Southeastern University and holds several designations, including Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®) and Financial Services Specialist (FSS), along with FINRA Series 6 and 63 licenses.
"Jennifer is a highly talented individual whose deep commitment to advisor support and business development makes her an ideal candidate to represent Ascensus in our Florida region," states Jason Crane, head of retirement sales at Ascensus. "Her dedication to putting clients and individuals on the path toward healthy and fulfilling retirements aligns with our noble purpose of helping people save for what matters; we're extremely pleased to have her join the Ascensus team."
More on eTradeWire News
- New Jersey Business Owners Can Privatize NJ Temporary Disability Insurance In Three Easy Steps
- British School of Aviation reopening to support UK aviation industry
- ASCEND 2020 Atlanta Alumni pivot, to create Joint Venture RTW (Return to Work) Solutions Group to provide COVID-19 Business Services
- Ron Roecker's Self-Published Debut "Why Ball Wouldn't Bounce" Joins Dr. Seuss, Jimmy Kimmel on "Best Children's Books of All Time" List
- Make way for Judithilen, the new star of Key Crashers Suga Boom Boom on TikTok!
Ascensus helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our market insights and business knowledge enhance the growth and success of our partners, their clients, and savers. Ascensus is the largest independent recordkeeping services provider, third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator in the United States. For more information, visit ascensus.com. Explore the Ascensus' latest data and insights on savings behaviors at pulse.ascensus.com and view career opportunities at careers.ascensus.com.
- Free Bilirubin for Interference Testing
- AIS-All Integrated Solutions Receives Supplier Award for Outstanding Quality from Motus
- Small Business Owner Tiffany S. Walker Lends Her Support To Local Protestors
- AJUSD Curbside Food Service Resumes with New Summer Hours
- New ecommerce marketplace delivers wide selection of must-have products at discounted prices
- Show "Trial 2020" Seeking a Producer
- MSPA Americas Selects Buena Vista Events & Management
- Fast And Furious 9 Release Date April 2021
- ILIA Stands in Solidarity with the Black Community and Looks Towards Real, Structural Change
- Dr. Daniel Hect tapped as newest board member for the Ohio Small Police Department Association
- Real Estate Loans Are Closing During Global Pandemic. Just Ask Rickey Biddle of Philadelphia
- 2020 Graduates look to Celebrate Online in Virtual Graduation Celebration site
- Data integration specialist Vorro offers free access to platform and consulting for one month
- Hemoglobin Removal Products Show A Diverse Range of Uses - From Proteomics to Viral Antibodies
- Kentucky Homebuyers Bid Up Prices as Sellers Hold Back
- Crescent City Auction Gallery will hold an online-only Summer Estates Catalog Auction, June 13 & 14
- 7 Last Words T-shirt to support Equal Justice Initiative
- Midwestern Farmers reap benefits of solar power for grain storage systems-Jeremy Lipinski
- Enmarket Opens Store of the Future in Savannah
- Toronto music artist bursts onto music scene