Popular on eTradeWire
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 353
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 246
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 234
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 218
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 204
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 193
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 169
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 160
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD - 101
- CrittEar Unveils Calm, Dog Earplugs
Similar on eTradeWire
- GD Rectifiers partners with API Capacitors to offer bespoke solutions
- Accurate Rubber Corporation is Proud to Announce ISO 9001:2015 Certification
- BeBop Sensors & Talon Simulations Awarded Epic MegaGrant to develop a haptic glove-driven, full-motion VR trainer built for the Unreal Engine
- AFWERX Announces New Frontier Aerospace Among Top Teams Selected to exhibit at EngageSpace (September 29-30)
- L2 Aviation Names Industry Veteran Tony Bailey Vice President of Business Development
- Agenda Topics Announced for PLM Road Map & PDT 2020
- Hypersonic Drone Startup Inks Rocket Testing Agreement with Colorado Air and Space Port
- VORAGO Technologies Debuts on the 2020 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 87 Percent
- L2 Aviation adds Global Remote Avionics Capabilities for Business Aircraft
- Senseeker Introduces Sales of Oxygen® RD0092 DROIC Quarter Wafers
The four-course training program is designed to broaden students' skill sets by providing the necessary terminology, methods and concepts of aircraft valuation as well as a solid foundation regarding the three approaches to valuation, ethics in appraisals and professional standards. It also paves the way to becoming a credentialed aircraft valuer and designated member of ASA.
In addition, all those seeking accreditation in ASA's Aircraft Valuation Program are no longer required to pass an aviation specialty exam in order to earn an AM or ASA designation. The four courses within this training program (ME201ACS – ME204ACS) complete the appraisal education required for credentialing.
Students are no longer required to pass an aviation specialty exam in order to earn an AM or ASA designation with an aircraft valuation specialty.
More on eTradeWire News
- To Cure Shouting-Match Debates, Use a Mic Kill Switch
- Cin Chooses The Right Group Of Social Good Experts To Connect To At Annual Online Conference
- Leak Detection on a 6km Pipeline Section
- 'set And Forget' Wastes Hundreds In Unnecessary Premiums
- Does Auto Insurance Cover Riots?
Machinery & Equipment Appraisers, Aircraft Equipment Leasing and Finance Professionals and others allied to this specialty are encouraged to register.
The first class will be held virtually on October 28th – 31st (https://www.appraisers.org/Education/View-Class?ClassID=4424) via online webinar.
*Eligible registrants will need to submit a completed ASA new member online application along with the required accompanying documentation within six (6) months after conclusion of their first class. Within ten (10) months of application approval, new members must also complete a USPAP course and pass ASA's online (and open book) Ethics Exam. Please visit our website for an overview of the membership process and associated requirements (see Step 1 and Step 2) at www.appraisers.org/join
To take advantage of this offer or for more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-272-8258.
- US Navy Challenge coins on Amazon
- SPEARity™ Earns Distinguished Honoree Award
- Property in the San Juan Islands Gets a "Living" Fence
- The English Tutoring Academy Officially Launches Online ESL School
- SekrettScilensce.net: "The Lockdown" (I Can't Breathe) [Alpha, In-Development] *Release* World-Wide
- Multipreneur Maryl Petreccia Reignites Your Life with The JumpStart Program
- John Little IV Brings Safe Money Radio to Memphis
- Golisano Children's Hospital publishes special COVID-19 issue of Kids First magazine
- Rachel Hailey and FyreSyde Publishing Announce the Release of Sleeping with Shadows
- Vera Jane Cook Announces the Release of Marybeth, Hollister & Jane
- Do Gold / Silver Price Trends Signal Time to Sell Your Estate Jewelry?
- Enquizit Inc Awarded GSA IT Schedule 70
- The Adventure Park at the Discovery Museum Offers New Axe-Throwing Activity
- Local Free Agent, LaShaun Sanders, Partners with Food Pantry for Charitable Giveback
- Northstar Financial Services Bermuda Liquidated
- Icon Management Awarded Management Contract of Bridgewater at Viera
- Your Toronto Used Car Dealership - Nexcar Auto Sales & Leasing
- Dr Stout Given 20th Anniversary Award
- 2018 Electric Blue Ford Escape
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI DAILY - The second line of the brand for 2021