Popular on eTradeWire
- Pioneering a New Wave in UK Rap Music: BH.WAV - 2420
- Fairmint Achieves Milestone as Newly SEC-Registered Transfer Agent - 224
- Colonial Oil Industries and TICO Lead Sustainable Energy Transition in the Southeast - 196
- TAG Video Systems Joins the Streaming Video Technology Alliance - 175
- California Music Hall of Fame and Museum to Honor Iconic Americana Singer-Songwriter Gary Green - 172
- Echoes of Elysium | New Works by Jennifer JL Jones - 172
- Healthcare Network names Dr. Salvatore Anzalone vice president of clinical business development - 170
- Inspires The Gift Of Love This Valentine's Day With A New Collection Of Williams Sonoma P - 154
- ONLINE NOTARY SERVICE, All Coconut Creek, Parkland, Margate,Coral Springs,Pompano Beach & Boca Ratom - 129
- MotorEnvy Celebrates Successful First Event with Cars Under the Stars - 121
Similar on eTradeWire
- ASA Explores IVS 500 Financial Instruments Standards in Upcoming Webinar
- Better Together honors Collier County community partners at Doing Good Reception
- Yours Humanly to Hold 7th Annual Gift of Schooling Gala, March 9, Blackhawk Museum
- ASA Webinar Explores Mid-Year Economic & Market Conditions, Impact on Valuations & Cost of Capital
- CCHR and Electroshock Survivors Reject Psychiatric Apology for Tortured Children
- Meredith Thomas Selected as Master of Ceremonies for International Women's Day Gala for 2024
- Rotary's 13th Annual Race of the Runways Set for Feb. 24, 2024
- Unlocking Valuation Vault: ASA's Inventory Valuation Conference Illuminates Trends & Expertise
- From Drug Felons Distribution of Narcotics to Addicts Having Access to Overdose
- Women's Breast & Heart Initiative Launches Living for Longevity-A Podcast Designed to Help you Live Your Best Life
As the landscape of financial reporting valuations evolves, this comprehensive webinar aims to delve into the intricacies of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and their application in the realm of MTS (or real estate) appraisal. Led by esteemed speaker Douglas Krieser, Managing Director at Valcon Partners, Ltd., the session will cover a multitude of pertinent topics crucial for MTS appraisers to navigate the complexities of financial reporting under IFRS standards.
This webinar will offer insights into critical standards like IFRS 3, IFRS 13, IAS 16, IAS 36, and IFRS 5, along with a deep dive into fair value measurements, asset valuation, impairment, team dynamics, and essential reporting and audit processes.
Designed for MTS (or real estate) appraisers seeking a comprehensive understanding of financial reporting under IFRS standards, this webinar will award attendees 2.4 Continuing Education (CE) hours upon completion.
More on eTradeWire News
- Transline Technology Showcases Expertise in RF/MW/mmWave PCBs at Satellite 2024 Conference
- Celebrate Spring at The Outlets at San Clemente
- TERRASHADE® Receives Patent Approval for Innovative Portable Shade Structure
- STK & Gran Coramino Unite for Amar'e Stoudemire's Jersey Retirement Dinner Celebration
- Judge grants Atlanta airport official restraining order against Dr. Duwon Robinson
Registration is available online at https://bit.ly/3sW4Dmi or (800) 272-8258.
ABOUT Douglas Krieser, Managing Director | Valcon Partners, Ltd.
Douglas Krieser, ASA FRICS has performed valuations for over 34 years. He is the Managing Director at Valcon Partners, Ltd. He is a past president of the American Society of Appraisers (ASA), the past Chair of the Board of Examiners, has served on the MTS Committee and on various committees and task forces for both the ASA and the Appraisal Foundation. He has been teaching and writing ASA courses, webinars, and presentations for over 18 years.
The majority of his career has been spent performing valuations for financial reporting, ad valorem tax, and litigation purposes. Mr. Krieser has performed and supervised valuations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, and South America. In addition to his valuation experience, Mr. Krieser is regarded as an expert witness and has testified in several states regarding personal property tax matters and in federal bankruptcy court.
In addition to authoring articles for various value-related publications and being a contributing author to various textbooks published by the ASA, Mr. Krieser has presented at national conferences on a variety of valuation and regulatory-related topics.
In addition to his membership in the ASA, Mr. Krieser is a Fellow of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
- Data Logger vs DAQ Understanding the Data Collection Distinction
- Soulful Resurgence: Ilustrado Poised To Conquer Another One of New York City's Iconic Music Venues
- Florida International Training Institute Prepares Students for Training Certified CPR and First Aide
- Captain Notepad Revamps Page on Personalized Pens and Pencils to Include Comprehensive Guide
- SweetestVacation.com 10pm New York Premiere plus Two Phillip E. Walker 11am Workshops on Palm Sunday
- ASBO International Announces AmTab as Strategic Partner
- Rocket City Flight: Soaring Towards Excellence in Basketball Talent Development
- GeoComm and RapidSOS Empower Emergency Communications Centers with Indoor Maps
- Dawn Grant, Mind Mastered Inventor, to Appear at Seminole Cup for Exclusive Event
- Sequentex and EPIC iO Join Forces to Pioneer Intelligent Operations
- Omar L. Harris: Leading the Charge for a New Era of J.E.D.I Leadership, Inducted into Kirkus Reviews Indie Books of the Month and More
- Renowned Mental Trainer Dawn Grant to Appear at Seminole Cup Championship
- Biz To Biz Business Expo at the Broward County Convention Center
- Mobile Copywriter Celebrates its 11th Anniversary
- iOttie Releases First Qi2 Car Mount, Teases New Velox Gen 2 Series
- TVS Pinball Network Adds Over 100 Classic Cartoons to 24/7 Streaming FAST Channel on WatchYour.TV
- Workplace Wave Revolutionizes Business Productivity with Enterprise-Grade AI Platform
- Luis Toledo, Founder & CEO Mid-West Moving & Storage, receives Orin C. Hutchcraft Award from IMAWA
- Visionary entrepreneur and technology leader, João Mendes de Miranda, reveals his secret to success
- Cafe Spice Launches New Retail Combo Meals for the New Year