Popular on eTradeWire
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed - 147
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Consultant and Publicist to Present At New Year New You - 2 Day Teleconference
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- Burstcoin Joins BPSAA as New Alliance Member
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
- New Book Release: The Mom in Me, Stories and Practical Advice from Moms Who have Survived Parenting
- SmartDesk 4 Sneak Peak: Pricing and Release Date Announced
Similar on eTradeWire
- L2 Aviation receives FAA STC approval for Ka-band system installations on Boeing 767 aircraft
- Leading Matterport Service Provider, Ocuvault Hires Florida's Leading Digital Marketing Agency, Simply the Best Digital to Boost Online Presence
- Netberg Launches Custom Networking Solutions
- SiliconExpert Teams with AMSYS LCM to Deliver Secure, Real-Time, Accurate Component Information Solutions
- DHS Responds to COVID-19 by Donating $600,000 in Financial Support to Vital Community
- Covid-19 and why now is the time to buy
- Key Sponsors for PLM Road Map and PDT 2020 Virtual-Live Announced
- Just 2 Weeks to Go Until SMi Group's 22nd Annual Global MilSatCom Virtual Conference & Exhibition
- USA's Best Engineer Endorses PRESIDENT TRUMP
- BeBop Sensors' Forte Data Glove Adds Haptic Interaction Support for Oculus 2 and Unreal Engine
The four-part virtual series is tailored to the needs of professionals involved in the aircraft inspection and appraisal process, covering topics such as hard-time and on-condition engines, desktop appraisals, quantifying diminution in value, and the latest updates to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Successful completion of all four courses will earn attendees up to eight hours of ASA continuing education credits.
"JSSI's team of in-house appraisers are all accredited by ASA to ensure a fair evaluation and price for any aircraft purchase. With this new training series we're proud to further strengthen that relationship and share decades of industry knowledge and expertise with the appraisal community," said George Kleros, senior vice president, strategic event management and fleet support at Jet Support Services, Inc. (JSSI).
More on eTradeWire News
- Grand Opening of The SNW Outlet on Saturday December 5th at the St Nicholas Centre, Sutton
- TVS Music Network.Com to Produce 26 More Episodes of Senior Prom in their Philadelphia Studio
- Isabella Johnston, aka The Intern Whisperer, is a GUINNESS WORLD RECORD Participant
- The Me-Suite Podcast Ranked 'Best Of' 2020
- Research infographic shows how vital trade shows are to global business
Kleros will open the virtual series with a detailed review of gas turbine engines and inspection thresholds, including requirements for continued airworthiness. Participants will also review hard-time and on-condition engine requirements and investigate corrosion issues. Each two-hour session includes 90 minutes of online teaching followed by 30 minutes of open discussion.
"We are looking forward to partnering with JSSI in delivering these impactful virtual programs to the aircraft profession as it will help in elevating the knowledge and skills for all that are in the profession," added Johnnie White, CEO of the American Society of Appraisers.
The first course in the series takes place Tuesday, October 27, from 2 to 4 p.m. ET. Subsequent courses are scheduled on November 17, December 3, and December 18. The series is available to both ASA members and non-members with discounts available to members and those who register for the complete series in advance. To find out more and register, visit: https://www.appraisers.org/Product-Catalog/Product?ID=9310
- Black Car Everywhere Limousine & Car Service
- Self Made & Legendary Rapper, Chaos Loc Reveals the Cover Artwork & Audio for his Album "Locaveli 3"
- African American Immigrant Set to Launch MultiVendor Platform for Minority Communities and Small Businesses
- The 7th annual Islamic Arts Festival will take place on the 5th and 6th of December, 2020
- Black Bikers Vote Rally To Roar Through Georgia Encouraging Voters To Cast Ballots In Upcoming Run-off Election
- Vancouver Canucks Prospect Dmitry Zlodeyev Interview
- Nate Mayhem Maness Wins at UFC
- A Modern Day Fairy Tale - The Little Kobold
- Adaptation chairman appointed Goodwill Ambassador for Sustainability
- Jessica Genel, MS, RD, Awarded National Bariatric Board Certification
- Nashaat Tawfik, MBA B.Sc. Pharmacy, CBE, Awarded Appointment to COTE Advisory Board
- "Joshua Piecrust and his Alphabet of Rhymes" by Richard Evans is published
- TVS PetParade.Com Adds Benji Marathon to Holiday Schedule on WatchYour.TV Platform, powered by Tulix
- Bigpond Email Not Working on MAC – How to Fix this Issue?
- Is it better to charge an electric scooter "once a day" or "after using it"?
- Allen Maintenance Corporation Cleans Offices for Holiday Safety
- Donna S. Bellinger "The GodMother" in Business Sales entertains Gratitude on Entrepreneurship LIVE
- Megan Thee Stallion Got "Body" Flow From Female Rapper Aynjewl Faycc
- Candlestick Queens Event Appeals to Women of Color Who are Interested in Forex Trading
- Illustrating History With Tea!