Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 273
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 250
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 201
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 171
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 161
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 157
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 153
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 143
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 125
- DW Sanders Tile & Stone Contracting Pledges $1,000 per Month to CTEF During COVID-19 Pandemic 107
Similar on eTradeWire
- EEBA & TEAM ZERO Align to Drive Demand for Zero Impact Homes
- Check Out These Surprising and Fun Tree Facts
- SWIG and North Florida Land Trust are working together to improve water quality issues in Florida
- Sustainable Student-Run Company's Diverse Work Environment Embodies American-Made Spirit
- Professional Interactive Webinar Series: California High Speed Rail Station Planning
- Free Air Source Heat Pumps UK Applications 2020 For Homeowners and Private Landlords
- Kupit Kickstarter Campaign by Burgeón Brands Attempts to Reduce Waste from Single-Serving Coffee Pods
- North Florida Green Chamber to Present Water Quality Award
- Americans Call on Senate Appropriations to Stop Bureau of Land Management from Killing the "Wild" in Wild Horses
- Media Partner for Reuters' Free "Delivering Net Zero Virtual Week" (4th – 5th August 2020)
Because these products can leave behind toxic residue known for its potential to harm people, pets, and the environment.
One organic enzyme cleaning soap offers a safe alternative to support the rising demand for a non-toxic cleaner that can help stop the spread of COVID-19.
ZymeAway LLC is a veteran-owned green cleaning manufacturer that produces a multi-plant-based, non-toxic, non-harmful and non-flammable enzyme-based cleaning soap that is safe to use around people, pets, and the environment. The product has the power to deactivate COVID-19 safely and effectively on hands, washable facemasks, shopping carts, vehicles, fabrics, carpeting and all other washable surfaces indoors and out.
More on eTradeWire News
- Legal Impact - Natl Urban League Report on Blacks and COVID [2-5PM]
- Douglas Stockton Named Growth And Development Director At Northwestern Mutual-Chesterfield
- Find Your ID NYC Presents: Three More Days Until the #BlackoutFundraiser
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice in Essex
- Things To Keep In Mind When Designing A Basement Suite
ZymeAway was founded by Vietnam era veteran Nick Martello, an environmental scientist for more than 30 years whose unique formula incorporates the specific protease enzyme that rapidly deactivates COVID-19, thereby eliminating its spread and viral reproduction.
"Instead of further polluting our indoor environments with highly toxic chemical disinfectant wipes and flammable sanitizers, we have been using this unique protease enzyme soap since Hurricane Katrina with incredible success," Martello said. "ZymeAway soap has one function: to safely deactivate harmful molds, bacteria, and viruses."
ZymeAway works by employing the exact protease enzyme that breaks down the protein structures of toxic microbes and then rapidly digests their protein matter.
"This natural enzymatic action deactivates the organism, leaving it incapable of living," Martello said. "As such, something like the coronavirus is no longer a threat, as it remains an inert particle."
Since 2004, this unique formula has been used by restoration contractors to successfully remediate flood water cleanup, mold remediation, and other water damage cleaning throughout the United States. The product was tested successfully in the wake of Hurricane Katrina in 2005.
More on eTradeWire News
- Inc. Magazine Publishes List of America's Fastest-Growing Companies—the Inc. 5000
- Wild Bird Centers of America Reports Boom in Sales During Pandemic
- 143VINYL (Formerly 651VINYL) Is Excited To Officially Change Our Name
- AdvisorSmith Finds the Best Cities for Working From Home
- Anyone for President: Now Available on Vimeo On-Demand and Amazon Prime Video
Since that early success, ZymeAway has continued marketing its enzymatic cleaning soap throughout the U.S. and Canada. Their rapid growth won them a classification in 2008 as "the fastest growing green cleaning company in the US" and has earned them multiple state government contracts to clean up after disasters. The company is accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
View a video demo of how ZymeAway is used to safely remove mold from a home's siding at https://youtu.be/j_H0FZYuewo.
Learn more about ZymeAway at https://zymeaway.com.
- Doctor Uses His Profound Spiritual Journey to Inspire Others
- 143VINYL (formerly 651VINYL) is excited to officially change our name
- 143VINYL™ Adds StarCraft SoftFlex 12" x 5' Yard Rolls To Their Product Line
- Braces and Invisalign in Exton Cost Only $3,995 with No Hidden Fees
- The Rich Get Richer... By Design
- MIRAmedtech and Bio-Infusions Join Forces in Bringing Aesthetic Medical Innovations to the USA
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- Edge-pushing dubstep record label announces relaunch, new EDM single
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- CNet Training Receives Silver Award from UK Ministry of Defence
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
- Tecan expands presence in the United States with new distribution agreement
- Country artist Teddy Ray Bryant Lands deal with Rock Solid Talent Entertainment
- Hope for young high achievers in this pandemic world
- Hip Hop's Rising Star Blac Lou Caine Shows Appreciation to Fans All Around the World
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Two Hispanic women create international gastronomic summit in Spanish to combat Covid's effect
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- Summer Hill Films announces the North American DVD and VOD release of the online romance, IRL!
- 1,000% Uplift in Out Of Home!?