Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach is Actually Closed But Virtually Active
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Online Art Classes
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- The Art of Social Distancing .. and Not
- Drema Announces Revival of Hit Stage Play Cuttin' Up at the Beauty Shop
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
(Delray Beach, FL – February 25, 2020) Marjorie Waldo, President & CEO of Arts Garage, today announced that the nonprofit organization is topping off its popular Haitian Music Series with two more concerts, presented in collaboration with the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce.
"This series reinforces the vision of Arts Garage to 'connect our community to the world through the Arts,'" adds Waldo. "Following the success of the first three concerts in this series—BélO last July, Tifane in November, Jean Chardovoine earlier this month—we are very excited about our next two performances celebrating the Haitian culture's magical ability to passionately represent its history through music and art."
"We know that the arts can be a major economic force," agrees Djenane StFleur Gourgue, Vice President of the Haitian American Chamber of Commerce. 'Let's value its worth by focusing on how it impacts the communities in which we live and work. To my artists and members I often say: It's not only good for your business, it is also good business when artists grow with the process—branding, marketing and promoting like other businesses."
More on eTradeWire News
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
The next two concerts of the Haitian Music Series at Arts Garage include:
May 13 at 7 pm (Wednesday)
Johnbern Thomas & Friends
Hailing from Croix-des-Bouquets, drummer Johnbern Thomas grew up in the Haitian music scene before veering toward Jazz. While developing his talents in the Dominican Republic, he cultivated relationships with artists such as Miguel Andres Tejeda, Fella Vega, Rafael Mirabel, and Sandy Gabriel. In 2012, Thomas represented Haiti in the USA as part of the cultural exchange program, One Beat. He later formed several groups with rising jazz artists, including the popular Johnbern Quintet, later a jazzy trio, that performed in clubs and restaurants throughout the capital of Haiti.
August 5 at 6 pm (Wednesday)
Songwriter, rapper-slammer BIC (real name Roosevelt Saillant) is a socially committed singer. He handles the art of rhyme with talent, navigating from poetic melodies to moving rhythms, to deliver a successful synthesis between rap and folk. His songs evoke today's society difficulties, in a realistic yet optimistic way, with the aim of bringing positive messages through poetry, BIC has been appointed goodwill ambassador by several organizations, including la Francophonie in Haiti alongside BélO and Jean-Jean Roosevelt. With five albums, he is one of the top artists of the Haitian music industry, performing regularly on North American stages.
More on eTradeWire News
- Extended Open Enrollment Period For Health Insurance Plans in Nevada
- "Memo to the Leader" - Novel Speculates: What If Nazi Germany Had Won World War II?
- Airon Corp Teams With Ford and GE Healthcare To Fight COVID-19
- New Website Truth Point Offering Video Live-streaming on Current Events
- Tracking Devices Used to Enforce Quarantines - But Unnecessarily
Available for Interview:
Marjorie Waldo, President & CEO
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020
- Portsmouth based Fuze keeps local business community and their employees safe and healthy
- Solareum handles Coronavirus and Relaunch
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials
- Florida Governor Issues Stay-at-Home Order All Legal Proceedings Must Go Online
- El Mur Podcast Nominated to the Latin Podcast Awards
- Property Owners Offer Safe Haven For Rvers While State Parks And Campgrounds Close Due To Covid-19
- Leading Machine & Equipment Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/9 Webinar
- Unicorn Children's Foundation Offers Virtual Job Club for Young Adults with Special Needs
- Macomb Fitness Studio Launches At-Home Accountability Challenge With Proceeds Supporting Local Smal
- Simple Solution to at home pain management during social-distancing
- Lionbridge Canada Director Wins Presidential Bid
- New Luxury Pet Spa Opens in Flagler County, FL
- AIS – All Integrated Solutions, Announces Its Supplier of the Year Award
- Pet Owners Social Distance Using PawPail
- CARES Act offers Goodwill Donors 2020 tax incentives
- Dark Regions Press Buying Book Collections During Epidemic - Contact darkregions.com/contact
- Find out how to apply Intelligent Automation and Machine Learning to optimise Busin
- Cyber Risk Innovator Acuity Advances Business Continuity, Risk Management and Compliance with New STREAM Release