Popular on eTradeWire
- SheFeeds LLC Launches a Campaign to Produce Their First Nursing Top Design, the Butterfly Feeder
- Calabasas.Crypto Ethereum Blockchain Website For Rent
- EclecticIQ continues its global expansion, reaching significant milestones in 2019
- America's Favorite Crab Spot is headed to Mississippi
- Black Candy - Reinvent Yourself, in the running for the Author Academy Award
- Rugby ATL Season Suspended for 30 Days
- Renal Care Options Response to the Covid-19 Outbreak
- "Strange Bedfellows: Fun with Etymology" - Etymology Book Offers Fun Puns & Plays on Words
- DMS Provides Industry Leaders With Clearer Understanding Of Compliance Regulations
- BeRex now offers RF Frontend ICs for IoT Range Extenders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Mahmood Khan Cracks ITUNES Australia Top Ten Charts
- Mounts Botanical Garden in West Palm Beach is Actually Closed But Virtually Active
- Dutch Hip-Hop Artist Odillia Releases Debut US Single "End of the World" Featuring Lil' Keed
- The Center for Contemporary Art Offers Online Art Classes
- ARTS GARAGE Announces 'From Our HeARTS to Your Homes' Virtual Arts Series
- AFOP Announces its 2020 Farmworker Children Essay and Art Contest
- The Art of Social Distancing .. and Not
- Drema Announces Revival of Hit Stage Play Cuttin' Up at the Beauty Shop
- Former Isley Brother CHRIS JASPER pays tribute to a SAM COOKE classic ..."Nothing Can Change This Love"... Just Released!
- Leading Personal Property Appraisal Organizations to Discuss COVID-19 Concerns in Free 4/2 Webinar
This summer's SET THE STAGE is divided into three sessions:
+ Session I for Ages 6-9 / June 1-19
+ Session II for Ages 10-12 / June 22-July 10
+ Session III for Ages 13-17 / July 13-31
The participating young performers will feel like real professionals as they learn the ins and outs of producing their own play. The campers are the writers, directors, techies and actors, as well as costume and set designers. Of course, each session will culminate in a live, original showcase.
"This is a really cool project," says Waldo. "The kids have incredible feedback at the end of each camp where they talk about how they came out of their shells, made new friends, learned to collaborate and compromise and share their ideas. It's truly amazing."
More on eTradeWire News
- Guadalupe Center's Melissa Torres-Silva appointed to Board of Directors for Immokalee Chamber
- MC Residential Communities Ranks 13th Best Company To Work Multifamily® For Women In The Nation
- Modular Offices Offer Quick Space Solutions For Those In Need of Controlled Space
- The 27th annual Boston Red Sox Celebrity Golf Classic raises $525,000 for Kids' Minds Matter
- Prominent Restaurant Industry Leader Backs the TableBoost Facility Management App for Restaurants
"Best of all, financial aid is available to young summer campers thanks to the generosity of The Virginia and Harvey Kimmel Family Foundation and matching donors from the Arts Garage," she adds. "Our cost may be $600 per student per session, but we are determined to make sure that any child who wants to enroll in the SET THE STAGE summer camps can do so. We will not turn down any parent who wants to enroll their child."
"Why does the Arts Garage do this? Because we believe the arts are transformative," says Waldo. "Participation in theatre camp, as well as many other arts education experiences, makes a difference - especially for children. They learn so much about themselves, about their fellow campers, and about the art form they are studying. We already know what the research proves: Children perform better in school, improve their problem-solving and communication skills, and have higher self-esteem when they are exposed to the arts."
Available for Interview:
Marjorie Waldo, President & CEO
- Waterside Productions Announces Gayle Kimball's New Book The Mysteries of Healing
- Parkland Community Health Plan to waive cost-sharing for COVID-19 treatment
- Dr. Joe Dispenza Review - Do You Believe Him?
- Free Use of Visitor Management and Family Communication Tools to Ease Providers' COVID19 Workload
- Electro Standards SCups® Use Super Capacitors for Power Fluctuation of Renewable Energy Systems
- Free education apps for early learners
- Activist, Artist, and Entrepreneur Jonathan Lykes Presents The Black Joy Experience Virtual Concert
- American-based company products help boost immune systems during Corona virus outbreak
- The Importance of Knowing Your Credit Score
- Screening Eagle raises CHF 55 million to protect the built world
- Free Celebrity Concert LIVE Friday, April 3rd at 8pm est
- 'Buffy,' 'Angel' Stars In Next Wizard World Virtual Experiences Event April 11
- Forget the Sugary Sports Drinks - Drink a Banana
- Managecore to Host Live Virtual Meet Up Series Every Tuesday and Thursday for SAP Community
- Above Board Chamber presents special webinar to help businesses
- Last Chance To Enter To Win The Holy Grail of Muscle Cars! Take Home This 1970 Chevrolet Chevelle SS454 LS6!
- DC Honor Roll Student Wins National Little Miss North America 2020
- Portsmouth based Fuze keeps local business community and their employees safe and healthy
- Solareum handles Coronavirus and Relaunch
- Calgarygrocery.ca Helps Keep Calgarians' Fridges Stocked with the Essentials