Popular on eTradeWire
- Searchaerospace achieves first milestone listing repair capabilities 215
- Anna Faktorovich Announces Candidacy for Mayor of Quanah, Texas 192
- XOV prepares to launch its bank-grade digital payments arm, Slipstream, for cryptocurrency 177
- PacketSled Recognized by SC Media as a Finalist for Best Computer Forensic Solution 163
- Ring Power Corporation Appoints Alban President 147
- Paras Biopharmaceuticals Finland Oy Announces Successful Development of Biologically Active Romiplostim (N-Plate® Biosimilar) Production Technology 102
- The Hype Magazine Signs Exclusive Podcast Agreement With Digital Soapbox Network
- Delta Hotels Saskatoon Downtown Undergoes Transformation and Rebranding
- Foolay DC Releases New Single: Know What It Is
- Future-Proof Your Brewery in 2019
Similar on eTradeWire
- MAM's New Scholarship Provides Opportunities For Budding Artists
- Toronto's Rising Stars Get Set To Hit The Stage At The Toronto Centre For The Arts
- OFFICIAL NOMINEES for the 6th Annual Reality TV Awards Announced!
- Cheryl Ehlers Hypnotic Movements Art Night Encinitas Reception
- York Fine Arts Presents 'All Things Bright'
- A Room With A View at LA Theatre Works
- Community Celebrates Art on Van Gogh's Birthday
- Asian Art, the Engravings of Karl Bodmer and Diverse Estate Jewelry at Michaan's in March
- Other Dimensions at the Hillsborough Gallery of Arts
- Origami in the Garden, A Traveling Exhibition Unfolding in Three Garden Locations in 2019
Expanding on the success and emerging artist base of Artspace Warehouse, Artplex Gallery aims to give the same opportunities to international breakout artists, showcasing some of the top emerging artists worldwide, and focus on catapulting artists who are established abroad into successful careers in the United States.
Artplex Gallery focuses on artists who push boundaries and have increasingly been in the international spotlight. Their natural talent and creativity challenge traditional art parameters and helped them gain tremendous momentum in international recognition. Even though some of the styles seem based on familiar genres, most of these artists mold them into new directions to completely make them their own. The artists create works that span a variety of media and subject matter. They are shaping the future of contemporary art, creating relevant new paths, all while receiving increasing collector and institutional attention.
More on eTradeWire News
- Teamwork and Dedication Proves to be a Winning Combination for Award Recipients
- Dutch Creative Space Teams with International Fashion House Nighthousee
- CRAYRATE.COM: Review or Rate, Meet & Repeat
- Congestion today for a better VIC future
- Orange Fire Department Members Practice Ice Rescue Techniques
- The Law Office of Mark Humphreys announces the settlement of another case in the DFW area
- PODS® Las Vegas offers 6 helpful tips to dust away the spring-cleaning blues
Right at home in West Hollywood and within immediate proximity to its sister gallery, Artplex Gallery is an expansive modern space with an intimate feel that allows for front-and-center focus on each artist. Artplex Gallery is excited to become part of the growing art landscape in Los Angeles. The opening reception will feature artwork by artists Iqi Qoror, Nelson De La Nuez, Nando Kallweit, Sally West, and others.
Iqi Qoror explores themes of gender, trust, and self-reflection. His experimental practice mixes traditional painting methods with embroidery and meditates on the intersection of fine art and textile. In his native country of Indonesia, he has an established career and client base and has exhibited his work all over the world
Nelson De La Nuez is one of the world's most collected Pop artists and his work is hanging in the private collections of movie stars, directors, producers, comedians, corporations and art connoisseurs, as well as purchased recently for future auctions by Sotheby's. He uses instantly recognizable imagery which taps into the collective American consciousness.
Nando Kallweit is an established German sculpture working in bronze and oak. Inspired by ancient sculpture, he portrays human strength and pride by using elongated forms. His sculptures are human figures simplified. Kallweit's work is displayed in many private collections and he has an extensive exhibition history across Europe.
More on eTradeWire News
- Storage Media Group to Sponsor Upcoming Storage Technology Showcase Conference
- Cavignac & Associates Hires Jessica Rodriguez as Surety Department Account Administrator
- Imperial Properties Upgrades Resident Portal
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day February 25th, 2019
- Fabless Semiconductor Startup OctoTech Inc. Introduces a New Innovative RF Product for BLE AoA / AoD Application
- "Austin & Charlie Adventures Across America" - Kid's Doggie Adventure Series Travels Across America
- South Shore Chamber Names Ryan Bristol, Vice President of Bristol Bros. Development Corp to Board
Sally West had her breakout exhibition in 2011 and since then has become a sought-after artist in Australia. Her artworks are traditional in subject matter and technique, making her right at home with Southern California landscape and seascape genre from the early 20th century. Using an impressionist color palette and adding unexpected texture makes her work very 21st century despite the historical influence.
Los Angeles artist Robert Standish's paintings are inspired by color-field painters and Abstract Expressionism. His free-flowing use of paint is his way of exploring abstraction and transcendence. The artist's paintings can be found in the permanent collections of LACMA, JP MORGAN CHASE, and The Weisman Foundation. Standish's paintings have been exhibited internationally in galleries and museums, including two recent group shows at the Carnegie Art Museum.
Swiss-born Marco Schmidli moved to California in 1989 and has been creating large scale artworks since his relocation. His artworks have appeared in highly respected publications, and have set the standard for large scale contemporary abstract works in Los Angeles.
- Now On Sight Repairs doubles your pleasure with tune-ups in your driveway or theirs
- Leadership Conference Recap from the Team at Thrive Events
- New Book Shows Women How to Have Career Success in Tech Today
- Author Jenn Sadai Plans for the Release of Her Sixth Novel
- Moss Construction Promotes Toby Manulak to Vice President
- 26.2 with DONNA Marathon is Reimagined in Neptune Beach
- Remote Pump Monitoring System Using a Modem Data Logger
- First of its Kind Investment Book Empowers Women to Close the Gender Investing Gap
- Apex Officer Launches VR Crisis Intervention Police Training Simulator for Law Enforcement Agencies
- FaithLauncher Acquired by GiveSendGo.com the largest free Christian Crowdfunding Site
- Neurolixis launches NLX-112 drug formulation collaboration with GALA laboratory in France
- Flowfinity Announces New Features for Faster Delivery of Robotic Process Automation in the Workplace
- FileCatalyst to Showcase a New Cloud-Based Service and New Updates at NAB 2019 in Las Vegas
- ArtInsuranceNow.com Offers Comprehensive Art Collectors Insurance Policies
- Northwestern Mutual Recognizes Financial Advisor Marc Rosenberg with National Awards
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Cape Coral area March 13
- New publication by Dr. Matt Bogard: Stress Management, Build a Better Life
- Shell Point informational seminar coming to Naples area March 12
- South Coast Improvement, Co. completes renovation for 1251 Capital at 7-9 Newbury Street, Boston
- GCAM Hosts Opening Ceremony for New Plasma Center in Brownsville, TX