Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 242
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris 193
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware 178
- PC Madness at GWU - Ban Stick Figure Crosswalk "White Man" 175
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall 168
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host 163
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition 135
- Owner Assisted Yacht Deliveries 120
- The 'Fittest Woman On Earth' Visits Puerto Vallarta 107
- Emily Bertsch Chosen For Hosted Future Leaders In Travel Retreat Event
Similar on eTradeWire
- Marshall Barnes Rocks Ground Zero In Portland: Set Stage To Totally Discredit Ronald Mallett
- Dayvion Cook Partners With KLM Enterprises Services LLC to create Mastermind Global Enterprises
- Hurricane releases cover of Queen / David Bowie classic "Under Pressure"
- Producer Alon Juwal To Be a Member of the Jerusalem Jewish Film Festival Jury
- The Woodstock Festival Finally Came to—Wait for It—Woodstock
- Official CMT Artist Ashley Wineland to Perform One Night Only in Hometown of Glendale, AZ!
- Samuel meets with Celebs at Knoxville Comic Con
- Discover How to Live Full Out by Maintaining a Positive Outlook
- Goldblum, Levi, Guttenberg Q&A's, Creative Panels Head Programming At Wizard World Chicago
- World Premiere of Short Film "Standstill" - Official Selection at Calgary International Film Festival
Five-time Grammy nominee Jeffrey Steele, whose hits include "My Wish," "What Hurts the Most," "Knee Deep" and "The Cowboy in Me." Artists he has written for include Keith Urban, Eric Church, Zac Brown Band, Jimmy Buffett, Montgomery Gentry, Lynyrd Skynyrd, .38 Special, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Trace Adkins, Rascal Flatts, Van Zant and more.
Critically acclaimed singer-songwriter Anthony Smith, whose hits include "Chrome," Run" and "Kristofferson." Artists he has written for include George Strait, Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, Trace Adkins, Faith Hill, Montgomery Gentry, Rascal Flatts, Kenny Chesney and Coley McCabe, Randy Houser, Craig Morgan, Trisha Yearwood, Kenny Rogers, Lonestar, Confederate Railroad, Don Williams, Ronnie Milsap, David Allen Coe, Halfway to Hazard and many more.
Two-time Grammy nominee James Slater, whose hits include "High Cost of Living," "In My Daughter's Eyes" and "Key West Address." Willie Nelson, Tim McGraw, Enrique Iglesias, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Lady Antebellum, Kenny Chesney, Alabama, Reba McEntire, Martina McBride, Chris Young and a host of others have recorded his songs.
Multi-platinum selling and award-winning singer/songwriter Jesse Rice, the songwriter of "Cruise," the largest selling single in country music history, which also crossed over on the pop charts and spent 42 weeks in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100.
One of Nashville's most sought-after songwriters Chris Wallin, whose hits include "Love Me If You Can," "Don't Blink, "I'm Tryin" and "People Loving People." For years, Wallin has topped the charts with classics-in-the-making for the industry's biggest stars including Toby Keith, Kenny Chesney, Trace Adkins, Montgomery Gentry, Garth Brooks and many more.
More on eTradeWire News
- Wintress Patrice - IAWP Life Coaching has a new home
- Colorado Authors Hall of Fame Launches
- Social Justice Sunday: Jobs, Justice & Education
- Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and the Future of Monetary Policy
- Afghanistan peace talks with Taliban failed under Khalilzad since 2018
Dynamic songwriters and a full-time traveling duo Thom Shepherd and Coley McCabe, whose hits include "Riding with Private Malone," "Grow Young with You," "I am a Woman" and "Always Saturday Night." Shepherd has had more than 100 songs recorded by other artists, two songs on Grammy nominated albums, and multiple top ten hits nationwide and in Texas. McCabe's song "Grow Young with You" was featured in the Natalie Portman and Ashley Judd film, "Where the Heart Is," and she co-wrote the top five Platinum-selling SheDaisy hit "Lucky 4 U."
Two-time Grammy nominee songwriter Jim Collins, whose hits include "Big Green Tractor," Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven," "Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not" and "That's Why They Make Jack Daniels." He has had more than 200 of his songs recorded by some of country music's superstars including Carrie Underwood, Reba McIntire, Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Alan Jackson, Brad Paisley, Dustin Lynch, Rodney Atkins, Lee Brice, Chris Young, Little Big Town, Zac Brown Band, Joe Nichols, LeAnn Rimes, Ashley Monroe, Darryl Worley, Kenny Rogers, Lonestar, Dwight Yoakum and Ronnie Milsap.
Brett Jones, whose hits include "Somethin' I Couldn't Have," "Monkey with The Blue Tail," "Drink a Little More" and "Whole Lotta Fun." Jones has had more than 150 major label recordings, and 14 top 10 records, including seven number one records. In addition to his acclaimed songwriting, Jones is also a captivating stage performer. He has opened up for many performers including Tracy Byrd, Little Texas, Kenny Chesney, Andy Griggs, Confederate Railroad, Billy Currington, Michael McDonald, Kip Moore and Darryl Worley.
Grammy nominated Stephony Smith, songwriter of "It's Your Love," "Perfect Love," "How Was I To Know" and "Big Star." Smith is a Grammy-nominated songwriter who has been recognized by Broadcast Music, Inc. (BMI) for Song of the Year, Songwriter of the Year and for two Pop Awards. She is the winner of nine BMI Million-Airs Awards. Smith has also performed on the Academy of Country Music Awards, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Kennedy Center Honors, Hee Haw, Nashville (Music City Tonight), Crook and Chase, On Stage and American Music Shop.
More on eTradeWire News
- Day Zero the Series streaming changes
- Emmanuel Renoir Legacy Brand Announces Exclusive Global Manufacturing Partner
- DCI Big Sky Hosts Open House, Community Invited to Tour New Facility
- All-City Classic 302 League - Week 1 Round -Up & Week 2 Predictions
- Pony 4 Precious Offers A Free Scholarship Contest
Leslie Satcher, songwriter of the critically acclaimed debut album "Love Letters." Though Satcher is primarily known as a country singer and songwriter, her talents cross all genres. She has written or co-written songs that have been recorded by everyone from Willie Nelson to Ariana Grande; Vince Gill to Sheila E.; George Strait to Sheryl Crow; Martina McBride to Keb'Mo; Blake Shelton to Bonnie Raitt and many, many more. Satcher is also in high demand as a performer.
Three-time Grammy nominee Lee Thomas Miller, whose hits include "It Aint' My Fault," "Shoot Me Straight," "Whiskey and You," and "Crying on a Suitcase." Miller has charted 15 years-worth of singles with, to date, seven of them reaching number one. These songs have reached radio plays in excess of 10 million spins. Most recently he co-wrote the Brother's Osborne single, "It Aint My Fault," which reached the top 10 and earned the Brother's a Grammy for their performance, as well as the Brother's current top 30 single, "Shoot Me Straight."
Tyler Reeve, songwriter of "A Mile Away," "How Do You Sleep," "Come on Sunshine," and "Bud-Wiser." With a career spanning 15 years, Reeve also co-wrote "Whiskey on my Breath" (Love & Theft), "I Got Away with You" (Luke Combs) and "In Case You Didn't Know" (Brett Young).
Single day tickets start at $10 per person, and three-day ticket options are available including a three-day VIP Gold package that includes dinner Friday evening and an after-show meet and greet with the writers. Sponsorships are also available. A portion of the proceeds will benefit the Daytona State College Foundation and the Palm Coast Arts Foundation.
At both venues of the Palm Coast Songwriters Festival, there is a covered area, and the show will go on rain or shine. Coolers, firearms and pets are not allowed at the venues. Refreshments, including beer and wine, will be available to purchase at the event. The Daytona State College Palm Coast Amphitheater is located at 3000 Palm Coast Parkway SE, Palm Coast, Florida 32137. The Palm Coast Arts Foundation stage is located at 1500 Central Avenue, Palm Coast, Florida 32164.
For more information, visit www.PalmCoastSongwritersFestival.com, and connect with us at PalmCoastSongFest on Facebook and Instagram and PalmCoastFest on Twitter. #PalmCoastSongFest
- QLAdmin Solutions Chosen to Modernize Operations for William Penn Association
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Nona's Sweets of Charlotte, North Carolina
- Kambrian Corporation Awarded Three-Year Software Contract with Los Angeles World Airports (LAWA)
- Kambrian Becomes Licensed to Perform Low-Voltage Services in the States of CA, NV, WA, and FL
- Pony 4 Precious Announces Their 2020 Scholarship Program
- Kambrian Becomes a Certified Minority and Woman Owned Business (M/WBE) in the New York City
- Kambrian Obtains Contracting Vehicles Schedule 70 and CMAS
- Harvey Oyer's 'The Last Egret' Chosen for Best Student Reading List in the Nation
- 'America's Psychologist' Dr. Jeff Set to Keynote Fathers Incorporated 15th Anniversary Awards & Gala
- KiKi Shepard's The KIS Foundation, Inc. with CIT Bank presents 2019 Celebrity Golf Classic for Sickle Cell Disease Awareness
- First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. Announces Financial Results and Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Sunknowledge Services: an Efficient Laboratory Billing Services Solution
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group named to Qualified Remodeler Magazine's Top 500 for 2019
- Engleberts Wooden Sunglasses Releases Fall Line Up
- New Stadium Blanket Start-Up Launches in Oregon to Address Cold Weather Sports
- AFEA Expands by Adding Chapter in Novato, CA
- Creighton Construction & Development completes 7-Eleven in Miami, begins 7-Elevens in Florida, Texas
- Educational Enrichment Company for Sale $185,000
- The 17th World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates: highlighting the program
- Friedman Marketing and Public Relations Joins Unified Strategies Public Relations Network