Popular on eTradeWire News
- Aramsco Inc. is pleased to announce the acquisition of Sun-Belt USA 739
- Malea Emma Tjandrawidjaja, 7 year old National Anthem singer 376
- Mobile game Maze: Shadow of Light Pre-registration begins on iOS and Android 356
- Crossover Film Festival is Live 228
- SOPHI Kickstarts Operations in Cebu 225
- Reach Higher, Collegewise partner to make college counseling resources available to all students 216
- Recording Artist Alisonus from Swansea UK signed Major Worldwide Global Distribution Deal! 208
- Area Leaders Impressed with Knovva Academy Students as they Visit Argentina for Y20 Activities 206
- Compare Bear Announces New Free Resource to Help Customers Save Even More Money 197
- LSUS Dean & Professor Violate Students' 1st Amendment Rights Nationwide 195
Similar on eTradeWire News
- New to Hockey? Don't Go All In Yet, says Play It Again Sports Palatine
- Online slot machine for SALE – "Aztecs"
- Tenfold Protocol Breaks DApp Scalability Wall with Top 10 Game HyperDragons
- Final Fantasy XV Pocket Edition, Now on Switch
- A New Fantasy Action RPG Maze: Shadow of Light launches globally today
- Cat Games 3D reaches 100,000 downloads
- Online slot machine for SALE – "Panda Jones"
- Sustany Capital and Enjin Collaborate to Promote a New Token Standard
- Code Pineapple Launches Poseidon Storm Blaster Water Gun
Artezio has launched its new iOS mobile game Pixel King (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158), which began a new gaming genre – the color by numbers RPG (CBN-RPG). The new project combines character development and the elements of a role-playing game together with the coloring of black and white sketches on numbered fields.
In the game, ready-made sets of coloring schemes are available for Pixel King players. Successful completion of tasks leads to increasing experience, reaching new levels, and developing one's character.
Igor Esipovich, Head of Artezio's Mobile Development Department, says, "We wanted to offer owners of iOS devices a new gaming experience, which provides not only an interesting way of coloring by numbers, but also role-playing elements. Today, games on mobile devices are characterized by short sessions. Users are ready to spend just a little more time to entertain themselves on their way to work or during leisure time. Coloring by numbers does not take much time, but players quickly lose interest in the activity because they have no challenge or purpose. In Pixel King, we offer players a goal, allowing them to accumulate gaming experience then share their achievements with friends."
More on eTradeWire News
- Telenet selects Infradata and BroadForward for their Next Generation Equipment Identity Register
- Xitron Introduces Navigator Flexo Suite
- Pivotal moments in the lives of women
- Mistah F.a.b. And Ugl Ceo Put $2500 On The Line In Ultimate Gaming Madden Tournament
- Singer/Songwriter Ali Jacko To Release New Single/Music Video Baby You're MINE on September 30, 2018
- Items Being Collected by Unity of Delray Beach Church for Cros Ministries Community Food Pantries
- "NAWBO/EXCEL hosts 2018 Hackathon for local students - Let's Code"
Pixel King is the first gaming project developed by Artezio. Prior to that, the company released Cost Track, a popular Android and iOS app for joint budget management, and Photo Vault, an iOS app for safe storage of photos and personal files.
"The color by numbers genre originated in the middle of the 20th century and it alone has not changed much since then. But it enables each person to master drawing skills and create complex pictures. We want this art to inspire more people in a new way," says Esipovich.
Pixel King is free to download (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158) from the App Store. The paid subscription doubles the gaming experience, challenging players to earn endless skill points and providing premium paintings for coloring. However, the app doesn't require a subscription, so even non-subscription users can play through the entire game.
- Casa Grande Elementary School District Celebrates Completion of 2 New Schools
- 2018 Moxie Award Celebrates Boldness in Business
- Muze Achieves Lofty Construction Milestone
- Centra Hub Showcases Real Estate and Facilities Management (CAFM) Solutions at FM Expo 2018
- TRICOR Insurance received 2018 Best Places to Work in Insurance
- A Missing Girl and A Serial Killer Hold The Answer In The New Thriller "Never Been Found"
- Digital Marketers India Announced to Visit GITEX 2018
- Start-Up Recreation Rentalz Strives to Make Renting 'EZ'
- Conejo Valley YMCA's 14th Annual "Turkey Day Dash" on Thanksgiving Morning
- Vax-Immune™ Presents LabReady® at TMCx Innovation Institute's Opening Event
- Gwinnett Clean & Beautiful Awarded Second $20K Lowe's Community Improvement Grant
- Riverview Health: Utilizing M3-Patient Experience® in Pursuit of Service Excellence
- Walk Around Turtle Island September issue now on line!
- QuickBooks Users Can Now Print Checks on Blank Stock Easier With New Virtual Printer
- Blueair launches JOY S – a Powerful Air Purifier for Compact Living in the Middle East
- Paran Homes Now Seeking Several New Construction Professionals to Enhance Team
- Meals On Wheels South Florida To Celebrate Volunteers At 9th Annual Appreciation Luncheon
- Florida Innovator's Economic Recovery Plan Creates 75 Million New Jobs, Adds $80 Trillion to US GDP
- Understanding and Preventing Sudden Cardiac Death (SCD) in Children and Adolescents
- Re-invention Of Dave Tolliver!