Popular on eTradeWire
- Roasters Coffee - Community Giving Day December 31st, 2018 187
- NCRF Proudly Announces the 20th Annual Black College Expo Giving Millions in Scholarships On Site 178
- Apex Officer Showcasing Latest Virtual Reality Police Training Innovation at CES 2019 163
- Homestake Capital teams up with CCB Foundation to make bike racing an educational experience 153
- Author & Motivational Specialist Stephanie C. White was a Keynote Speaker at the Wow Wedding Expo 153
- Kemet Educational Services launches Holiday STEM Online Course 124
- Steve Dalton Wes Wilt Being Investigated 124
- The Fastest Way To Build The Boarder Wall In 2019: Jose Franco For US President 2020 105
- Actor and MTv show host Nick Cannon pays it forward 105
- Easy to Build Network by BUSYZ
Similar on eTradeWire
- Check Point and Cympire Execute Cyber Training Agreement
- JBWB GAMES Supports Year Of Return
- 65 Million+ League of Legends Players Can Now Earn Cryptocurrency For Playing Via Refereum
- Urban Air Adventure Park Opens New Attractions in Waco, TX
- Diamond Skill Games 10 gives players five game options
- Zennect Rebrands as an Exclusive Network for Polymaths and Future Historic Icons
- Rodrigo Silva Award Winning Multimedia Artist Creator Of The Franchise Rose Dollz Reveals His New Cartoon Characters
- Top Technology Companies Gather in Las Vegas for CES 2019
- Refereum Tokens Now Seamlessly Available with Changelly
- Heroes with Animal Heads Blast Each Other in Indie Game HOVER GREASE
Artezio has launched its new iOS mobile game Pixel King (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158), which began a new gaming genre – the color by numbers RPG (CBN-RPG). The new project combines character development and the elements of a role-playing game together with the coloring of black and white sketches on numbered fields.
In the game, ready-made sets of coloring schemes are available for Pixel King players. Successful completion of tasks leads to increasing experience, reaching new levels, and developing one's character.
Igor Esipovich, Head of Artezio's Mobile Development Department, says, "We wanted to offer owners of iOS devices a new gaming experience, which provides not only an interesting way of coloring by numbers, but also role-playing elements. Today, games on mobile devices are characterized by short sessions. Users are ready to spend just a little more time to entertain themselves on their way to work or during leisure time. Coloring by numbers does not take much time, but players quickly lose interest in the activity because they have no challenge or purpose. In Pixel King, we offer players a goal, allowing them to accumulate gaming experience then share their achievements with friends."
More on eTradeWire News
- Seasoned Bankruptcy and Finance Attorney Jed Donaldson Joins Vandeventer Black
- Too much Clutter? Winter Storage Tips from PODS® Las Vegas Moving and Storage Leader
- SCBIO Announces 2019 Executive Committee for State's Life Sciences Organization Board of Directors
- TN Visa for Mexican and American Citizens - A Technical Writer's Success Story
- Strata Solar Achieves Zero Occurrences of Injuries In 2018
- Submissions Open for the Fourth Installment in Appalachian Anthologies Collection
- Models Coming Soon to Lennar's Discovery at Western Enclave!
Pixel King is the first gaming project developed by Artezio. Prior to that, the company released Cost Track, a popular Android and iOS app for joint budget management, and Photo Vault, an iOS app for safe storage of photos and personal files.
"The color by numbers genre originated in the middle of the 20th century and it alone has not changed much since then. But it enables each person to master drawing skills and create complex pictures. We want this art to inspire more people in a new way," says Esipovich.
Pixel King is free to download (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158) from the App Store. The paid subscription doubles the gaming experience, challenging players to earn endless skill points and providing premium paintings for coloring. However, the app doesn't require a subscription, so even non-subscription users can play through the entire game.
- Montclair Art Museum Offers Free Admission To Federal Employees During Government Shutdown
- Tax Expert & Advisor Barry Fowler, EA Talks About How Partial Government Shutdown Affects Taxpayers
- Former opponents inside the UFC cage unite for an event aimed at empowering women
- Desert Storm veteran releases military-based time travel novel
- Kim Santino Brings Over 20 Years of Sales and Training Experience to Harbor Point at Centerville
- QIRT Experts Appear as Panelists for 2019 NAHC PDGM Roadshow
- New Single MAIDENS From Singer-Songwriter Stephen Winston Hits The Airwaves
- Announcing Apache ActiveMQ Artemis Support
- AllSight Named Second Generation Master Data Management Vendor by Forrester Research
- Hybrid Studios to Host Annual Artist Relations' Pre-NAMM Event for Third Consecutive Year
- A&A Global Imports Data Security Breach Class Action Investigation
- IBT of Miami explores infrastructure construction in Costa Rica
- Spring Mobile Acquired by Prime Communications
- Martin Williams Releases New Music Video for Simple Things Are Best
- Fuyao North America launching new processing center in Greenville County, South Carolina
- New Jersey Hospital Selects Mobile Solutions from GD & Sonim for Acute Care Team Communications
- New Sermon Podcast from the Rev. Jay Lawlor
- Southern Ocean Made Accredited Business Gets Grant Funding
- Genesis of Tulsa, First Dealership with the G70 in Oklahoma
- Author Trayner Bane Releases Third Book In His Windhollows Children's Fantasy Adventure Series