Popular on eTradeWire
- Rosenberg Fans Canada Ltd. will be exhibiting at CIPHEX WEST- 2018 in Calgary 407
- The power of crypto community: The First UK Digibyte Event is on 253
- Fosway launches NEW 9-Grids™ for Cloud HCM and Talent Management 210
- Space Continuum LLC, Wins Contract from Obama Foundation 207
- PATRIZIA FIANDRINI - "Gran sera collection 2018 news" 171
- Newport Digital Marketing for Solicitors | Newport Solicitor SEO 164
- Dr. Noam Arzt named Fellow of the American Medical Informatics Association 142
- Kelly Hyman Attorney, Will Speak at Alliance of Women Trial Lawyers' Fall Conference 2018
- New Amazon Prime Series from Noirtainment "Marisa Romanov" to Debut Teaser at MIPCOM Cannes 2018
- Phastlife Media Group Launches Music Distribution with The Orchard
Similar on eTradeWire
- NGCodec to Deliver Broadcast-Quality Video Live Streams to Twitch with VP9 Encoding
- Toy of the Year Finalist, What The Film?! Is The First Film Industry Focused Toy or Game to Be a Finalist in Over a Decade
- Beyond Screen Limited Named as CES 2019 Innovation Awards Honoree for Coding Pack
- Gold Illusion 1 is a fun multi-game with vertical screen display
- Facebook iFrames App Developer Atayen Launches 'When Moon' SaTT ICO Game
- Maria Raquel Thomas is Creating a Calming Effect for the Z-Generation
- Ammeris Blockchain Foundation and Gamblove Ou announce Partnership
- Online slot machine for SALE – "Genius Chef"
- Last Day to Win a Free Copy of Haunted Halloween '86
- Craftplicator Platform Powers Minecraft© 3D-Modeling Capabilities for All Minecrafters
Artezio has launched its new iOS mobile game Pixel King (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158), which began a new gaming genre – the color by numbers RPG (CBN-RPG). The new project combines character development and the elements of a role-playing game together with the coloring of black and white sketches on numbered fields.
In the game, ready-made sets of coloring schemes are available for Pixel King players. Successful completion of tasks leads to increasing experience, reaching new levels, and developing one's character.
Igor Esipovich, Head of Artezio's Mobile Development Department, says, "We wanted to offer owners of iOS devices a new gaming experience, which provides not only an interesting way of coloring by numbers, but also role-playing elements. Today, games on mobile devices are characterized by short sessions. Users are ready to spend just a little more time to entertain themselves on their way to work or during leisure time. Coloring by numbers does not take much time, but players quickly lose interest in the activity because they have no challenge or purpose. In Pixel King, we offer players a goal, allowing them to accumulate gaming experience then share their achievements with friends."
More on eTradeWire News
- 100+ OC Creative Professionals To Spend 54, Non-Stop Hours Helping Dreams for Schools
- Coolfire Solutions Names David Corsaut as Chief Operating Officer
- ATS Slayer™ Urgent Resume Setup Bundle!
- Close Encounters at the Long Island Game Farm
- Starting Safety to Host a Celebrity Spades Tournament in Charlotte
- Glaston Compressor Services awarded Carbon Trust Accreditation
- Magdalena Cuprys publishes second article in a series about technology & immigration law practice
Pixel King is the first gaming project developed by Artezio. Prior to that, the company released Cost Track, a popular Android and iOS app for joint budget management, and Photo Vault, an iOS app for safe storage of photos and personal files.
"The color by numbers genre originated in the middle of the 20th century and it alone has not changed much since then. But it enables each person to master drawing skills and create complex pictures. We want this art to inspire more people in a new way," says Esipovich.
Pixel King is free to download (https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1428917158) from the App Store. The paid subscription doubles the gaming experience, challenging players to earn endless skill points and providing premium paintings for coloring. However, the app doesn't require a subscription, so even non-subscription users can play through the entire game.
- East Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Partnership
- Opera Naples To Perform Verdi Classic, Aida
- Stage Fund Announces Closing of European Office, Promotes More Centralized Operations in U.S
- Tech Blurbs: Bezos' Hunger Games, SQL Injection Attacks, Trump Opposes Macron's Arms Deal + more
- Evolve IP / theVoiceFactory Win for Best Enterprise Vertical Market Solution
- Drag-reducing Microvanes™ Receive FAA STC
- Online training firm, adaptiVLE, move to Broughton Hall, Skipton
- Dogfish Head Craft Brewery Taps Green Bee For Craft Soda
- Local Business Owner Keana Spencer Named to NSBA Leadership Council
- Rotary Power supports international research and development centre
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology UK Speaker Interview Released from Fresenius Kabi AB
- Creative Peptides Recently Launches Peptide Modification Services for Science Community
- Benchmark Your Industry 4.0 Transformation Against Siemens
- OFE Refrigerated Transport is Now Faster, Secure and User Friendly with New CMS
- Why Companies Are Adopting AWS For Their Applications?
- Fitz Chem, NAGASE Group Recognized with Three Awards for Imerys Kaolin Sales
- Moving Sucks, Blame Your Furniture
- Watertown Ford Chrysler To Host 17th Annual Complimentary Thanksgiving Dinner, Deliveries Available
- PicoProbe™ myo-Inositol Assay Kit (Fluorometric)
- Casa Décor Galore: Fine Home Furnishings and Accent Pieces to Define a Home