Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 116
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
Similar on eTradeWire
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Southeast Hotel Investments, Strand Hospitality Services Affiliate Acquires Hampton Inn Fairburn
- Noncompliance in Federal Program at World's Busiest Airport
- America's Fastest-Growing Private Companies: Revealed
- Guide to renting a luxury villa in Corfu
- Tourico Vacations Adds New Booking Platform With Discounted Home Rentals 8-40% Savings Over Competition
- Puerto Vallarta's Costa Sur Resort Offers A Distinctive Wedding Package For Couples And Their Guests
- New York Times Best-Selling Author Jonathan Cahn To Lead Biblical Mystery Tour Of Israel
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott to Open Doors in Springfield, Illinois
- Inaugural Women in Travel Summit in Europe Schedule Announced
Villa Premiere will donate 10% of the total value of each art piece sold at the exhibition to the Orchestra School of Puerto Vallarta. For more than 10 years, this civic association has employed community action programs to nourish young children's and teenagers' interest in music, teaching them to play instruments and providing signing lessons — all with the intention of broadening their horizons and forming a better community within the city.
"Art unites, art leads us to share," said Abel Villa, General Director of Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway. "Today, we are celebrating an initiative that odes art in all its expressions, through paintings, sculptures and music, uniting them with a common goal: to contribute to the society of Puerto Vallarta and Mexico through a window that exposes local artists and supports the Orchestra School of Puerto Vallarta to achieve their goals and continue to create and educate better citizens in all areas of life."
More on eTradeWire News
- How to Play Sudoku - How to Solve a Sudoku for Beginners
- Chicago rapper shares five tips for upstart musicians
- My Family's Favorite Crock Pot Dinners
- Fishman & Associates Supports Design of the New Café Venice
- Military Writers Society of America (MWSA) Announces its 2019 Season Awards Finalists
"Art Gallery by Villa Premiere Boutique Hotel & Romantic Getaway is a project that excites us because it gives us the opportunity to bring new experiences to our guests and to have an approach with local people, while they [get to] know one of the most emblematic hotels in Puerto Vallarta," commented Arthur Viot, General Manager of the adults-only property. "Buenaventura Hotels Group has dedicated efforts over the years to promote art and culture among society through different programs such as the Orchestra School of Puerto Vallarta."
Support from the invited artists for this exhibition series is very important. High on the list of "added value" at this weekly event will be the chance for guests and locals alike to meet and converse with the creators of the exhibited pieces every Friday at 6:00 p.m. Participating artists — including Ada Colorina, José Moreno Aparicio, Quetzal Cocóatl, Alexis Ríos, Rafael Camacho and Edgar Martínez — will find Villa Premiere the perfect gallery space, enhanced by music and sunset views, to share with attendees and talk about the artworks they've chosen to display.
More on eTradeWire News
- John Travolta To Make Wizard World Debut In Chicago, Saturday, August 24
- Best Empowering Book By A Latino 2019
- A High-Flying Online Web-Store Selling Silver Jewellery Announces Its Latest Collection Of Silver Rings
- Greater Twin Cities Honda Dealers Giving Away a 2019 Honda Passport at Minnesota State Fair
- Lola's Lashes bring game-changing magnetic lashes and eyeliner to the UK
Every Friday and Saturday
From 10:00 a.m. around the pool area
· Meet & Greet with the artists
Every Friday from 6:00 p.m. around the pool area
For HD Photos: click here.
Boutique Hotel, Adults-Only
For more information, visit: www.premiereonline.com.mx
- EMI Filters for PWM-Driven Motors Prevent Bearing Damage and Reduce EMI in Equipment
- Can we wrap, letter and decal your entire fleet of trucks, no matter how big or small? YES, WE CAN!
- New Graphic Design Service Offers Unbeatable Prices
- Stride Movers Announces Free Moving Supplies Promotion
- Learn about the Opportunity Zone in Flagler County Aug. 20
- Concierge Auctions' Summer Mountain Auction Kicks off with Six Global Sales and Record Price in Wyoming
- Dustin Burrows resigns as caucus chair amid allegations, will Burrows make a statement?
- The Partnership to Provide Detroit Jazz Fest Shuttles Continues
- Interview with Dr. Tony Nettleman of Nettleman Institute of Land Surveying Engineering Technology
- Amateur Treasure Hunter From New Mexico Wins The Tesla Dream Giveaway!
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region