Popular on eTradeWire
- Onlive Server Announced Indian Cloud VPS Hosting in India with SSD Storage and Unlimited Bandwidth 248
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship 238
- TVS Quiz Show Network To Produce More than 500 Episodes of New TVS Quiz Show Episodes 186
- Heated Armor Lands First Major Deal!!! 160
- Consortiums fulfill requirement for random drug testing programs 154
- 5 Steps To Turn Your Ideas Into Actions from Your Marketing Superheroes 147
- Wormhole Labs Partners With MagicLinks to provide safe and social shopping during COVID19 Pandemic 147
- Reader Views Literary Awards Announces Addition Of Two Cash Awards For Grand Prize Winners In Fiction And Non-fiction 139
- Drive-thru art experience provides excitement during pandemic 133
- Escape the Room Locations Reopen Nationwide For a Safe And Exciting Night Out 119
Similar on eTradeWire
- ICON Jewel's Famed Hollywood Jeweler Talks Diamonds, Covid And These Uncertain Times
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Marshals Of The Revolution-New Roots Country Music and Lifestyle Brand Has Arrived
- Celebrating 3 Years of Royse Contemporary with new exhibition "Elements of Style II"
- Black Lives Matter Via "Riot!" 1906 Atlanta Race Riots on San Francisco Black Film Fest Platform
- Belle Epoque icons Toulouse-Lautrec, Alphonse Mucha prevail in Poster Auctions International sale
- Mahmood Khan hits number 1 on Billboard
- CARBONELL AWARDS Announces Winners in First Virtual Ceremony
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Secret Walls Academy X Silverstreetz
Hugo Urrita is a multidisciplinary artist-designer, interested in the cross-pollination between art and architecture. His work explores and uses technology for design and fabrication, with a sensitive and conscious reminder of the creativity of human endeavor. Urrita says of his latest series: "Using nature and geometry as a starting point, I am interested in the notion of a wave, a synchronized flock of birds, a silk fabric soothingly moving with the wind. Then I challenge myself to try to mimic these noble forms… [this series] produces a sort of wavy effect in which I can play with the shades and shadows. By cutting a simple rigid colored plane in a precise way, my "canvas" becomes sculptural and organic..."
More on eTradeWire News
- Spunky Mobile Startup Expands Student Success Service
- Auto Dealer Retention Services Firm Hires Auto Industry Executive Stan Sher
- Time Party announces new Leader
- Onlive Server Announced Europe based Germany VPS Server Hosting Services with KVM Hypervisor Cloud Panel
- Campaign Reform Needed For Elections
With a focus on the mind's deconstruction of visuals, Ruxandra Bocin-Dumitriu also explores the essence of life. Exploring the inextricable beauty of inner thought, Bocin-Dumitriu's monochromatic reflections bring meaning at the core of being and are, in return, filled with and by it. Her focus on dimension and perception realizes in dreamy landscapes trapped between perception and reality.
The dichotomy of perception versus reality is a major theme in Dylan Martinez's work. The artist states: "Our vision has the greatest effect on our understanding of the world. Through my artwork, I create scenarios in which the viewer must question their capacity to navigate between reality and illusion." His glass Water Bags create a vivid illusion. The trapped movement of the rising bubbles and the gesture of the forms convince the eye that the sculptures are just as they appear: bags of water.
Chris Wood uses a range of high and low-tech optical materials to harness patterns of light that suggest ephemeral glimpses of moments in the natural world. Wood frequently uses dichroic glass has a special optical coating meant to reflect certain wavelengths of light while letting others through. The kinetic patterns she creates directly respond to the environments in which they are placed producing unique palates filled with rainbows of vivid or pastel colors.
More on eTradeWire News
- Angels of the Road Ride for Veterans
- Platinum Educational Group Announces Sponsorship of the National Registry of Emergency Medical Techn
- Calculating Minds Connects Knoxville Students with Math Help
- Kids' Minds Matter hosts back-to-school sessions for on Facebook Live beginning Monday, Aug. 10
- Solvefory.org Introduces the SOLVE FOR WHY t-shirt campaign
For more information please visit www.artplexgallery.com or email email@example.com
- Why We Need More Black Executives in Hip Hop? by Eric B
- Mask Wholesaler Sponsors Alzheimer's Event
- Hip Hop Trio Cuzzinz Applies Pressure with the 2 Pressure Challenge - Back To School Laptop Giveaway
- Pure Executive Promoted To President, Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Covid-19 & Unemployment Crisis 2020
- Careington and Smile Brands Announce Successful New Membership Program in Washington
- Local Travel Agent Continuing to Find Creative Ways to Serve Clients In the Era of COVID-19
- Nothing New in Guidelines from Canada
- Pre Teen's 'SUNCards' Help Kids Manage Their Anxiety
- Three Experienced Business Owners Join to Bring Home Helpers Home Care to the Central Valley
- Charlotte: Let's Talk Politics!
- Second Multi-Million Dollar Commercial Closing During COVID-19 for NSD Partners
- Daniel Vaswani of Red Metric Law posts a video about the ongoing spread of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Canadian Dermatologists Condemn Racism
- The Only Beginner's Photography Class You'll Ever Need
- Forthcoming new book of poetry by Deborah Cummins from Deerbrook Editions
- Amazon Invests $30 Billion in Third-Party Sellers Over the Past 2 Years
- Astoria Knights FC Returns to UPSL Training for First Time Since of COVID-19 National Pande
- Legislative advocate releases new book about son's prescription addiction and overdose death
- Bloomfield, CT Police Union Sounds Alarm About Deteriorating Quality of Life & Safety Issues