Popular on eTradeWire
- HAIT Releases "I Wish I Could Hate You" Official Video
- Fifty States of Vodka is Now Available in Every Total Wine In Florida
- Orchard Audio Introduces Starkrimson® Stereo Ultra: a 500W Stereo Gallium Nitride (GaN) Hi-Fi Audio Amplifier
- DivcoWest completes purchase of 325 Hudson Street
- App & Website Aggregating Over $154 Million In Nationwide Vaccine Incentives, From BME Nonprofit
- Black Wall Street Anniversary inspires Dewayne Bryant & Candra Bryant to Build 40 home subdivision
- Modular Wall Systems Offer a Fast and Flexible Solution for Interiors
- SOLMIMI Releases New Audio Adapter Headphone Splitter In 2021
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Show for May 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- New M/M Romance - A Young Man's Fancy from Boroughs Publishing Group
Similar on eTradeWire
- Santé Beverage Competition to Jumpstart Brand Awareness in Restaurant Industry
- Edmonton gets another Fish Shack – Joey's 2.0
- Newly Minted Restaurateurs Frederick, Shawn And Marques Launch Chx Concept In New Uptown Location Despite Pandemic
- Ismail Sirdah's Tips for Finding the Perfect concert Venue
- Happy Joe's Pizza & Ice Cream Selects SpeedLine As Their Online Ordering Provider
- Santé Media Group announces the appointment of James Shannon as Director, National Accounts
- Dekree Studio rebrands its website and expands creative and marketing service offerings
- Uber Expands Menufy's Delivery Reach for Restaurants
- Woody's Bar-B-Q® Kicks Off Summer with a Locked and Loaded Burger Bash
- Dion's Pizza Selects SpeedLine Solutions Inc. As Their Exclusive POS Provider
More on eTradeWire News
- Hear from Industry Experts at the 2nd annual Wearable Injectors and Connected Devices Conference
- Landmark multiple myeloma study completes enrolment and method development
- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils move to cloud GIS
- Ismail Sirdah on What to Prioritize When Hosting an Event
- Documentary Film , "Edge," Recieves First Round of Funding
Designed by the acclaimed New York-based Wimberly Interiors, the reimagined Art and Soul restaurant builds on the popularity, reputation and location of the existing hospitality space, featuring curated everyday objects and artworks. The interior's blue hues are reminiscent of its Chesapeake influence and bring fresh, airy tones to the new modern space alongside whimsical neon lights, handwritten recipes, kitchen utensils, and abstract depictions of DC monuments. Custom-made chairs in contrasting colors and forms provide style and comfort, creating an atmosphere that is both relaxed and dynamic at once with three private dining areas and elongated bar with separate seating. Allowing for greater use of space and in keeping with COVID guidelines, the restaurant also benefited from exterior upgrades of the outdoor dining area to allow for year-round use.
Driven by the talented Chef Danny Chavez, Art and Soul's menu introduces an original take on seasonal, locally sourced dishes from Chesapeake Bay watershed communities and features appetizers, signature entrées, classic cocktails, local draft beer program and food and wine pairings. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extensive weekend brunch service.
More on eTradeWire News
- Can economic emancipation emerge from the political emancipation?
- Acorn Experts delve into the importance of employee satisfaction
- Minneapolis Criminal Lawyer Lynne Torgerson successfully avoids criminal sexual conduct charges
- STABLZ Tap to Adapt Technology Featured on FOX & Friends
- Sir Frost Says He's Now Fully Active!
The Art and Soul culinary fare features appetizers that include Roasted Mushrooms with Focaccia and Pan Seared Octopus and signature entrées featuring house made spring Spaghetti, Adobo Rub Pork Belly and Roasted Chicken Roulade. Meals are enhanced with creative takes on classic cocktails, local draft beer program and food and wine pairing selections. No meal is complete without an exquisite dessert, such as Rhubarb & Apple Crisp, Tres Leches Panna Cotta or Strawberry Bread Pudding that are also inspired by the flavors of the season. The restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner with an extensive Saturday and Sunday brunch service.
"Guests are getting a coastal tour with a modern twist during their dining experience at Art and Soul, as we pay homage to the plentiful ingredients grown and created throughout the Chesapeake Bay watershed communities," says Chef Chavez.
- Please sign the petition today!
- NCIHC Publishes a New Paper on Advocacy in Interpreting in Health Care!
- Beat Deep Books soon to release, "Mississippi 2 Hollywood," by Nick Payne
- RR Mergers Announces Metro East Industries acquisition of Locomotive Mobile Repair Company - Midwest
- Judge Upholds Florida Unvaccinated-Protection Law - As Predicted
- The Tracy Piper's "Worthy" Book Signing & Release Party
- UNice Hair App Is On The Rise And Expected To Thrive
- Diversity Empowerment Virtual Workshop!
- Nelson Leasing Earns Prestigious Presidential Award
- Hazard Powder Explodes Once Again
- Catilicious: A New Online Store for Premium Cat Supplies for Your Pet
- Grumpy's Lighting: A New Online Store for Practical and Stylish Lighting
- Outdoor Cooking Products: A New Online Store Focusing on Outdoor Cooking Supplies
- Cooks' Needs: The Launch of a New Online Shop Focusing on Quality Kitchenware for Home Cooks
- NBC 6 South Florida Honors Fatherhood Task Force Fathers On Behalf of New Kevin Hart Film, Fatherhood
- Female artists Janet Scudder and Emily Mason headline Shannon's online fine art auction, June 24th
- How We Advertised Multiple Concerts at the Iceland vs. Mexico Soccer Match Using LED Digital Trucks
- Announcing the launch of Where's Indy in the Middle East, an AI-powered VR escape room
- New Music from Miss Kristin and Big Fuss Records Coming August 2021
- Summit Sotheby's International Realty Recognized in 2021 "The Thousand" and "America's Best"