Popular on eTradeWire
- ForgingBlock has implemented Lightning Network and integrated more cryptocurrencies
- Could Carbonated Drinks Really Be Good For You?
- Get Help About Which Vanity Unit You Need To Add in Your Bathroom
- Get Your Kids Ready for their 1st 5K with help from the Rotary Santa Run
- All you need to know about Ozcrystal, the crystal knob online store
- Local PODS® Moving & Storage to collect toy donations for those in need
- 1MysticFactsCheck Provides The Truth About 1Mystic
- Dr. Artika Tyner's Book Takes Third Place in Children's Literature Contest
- Acclaimed Author Releases Latest Book for Young Readers
- Hacking Hollywood Film Summit and Pitch Fest
Similar on eTradeWire
- Final Battle of the Decade: The King versus the Prince!
- New Christmas Single And After NAMM JAMM Concert from Smooth Jazz Label Innervision Records
- Little Drummer Boy – New Single Release
- Los Angeles-Based Folk/Pop Singer Drops Emotional Debut Single
- "BREAKING NEWS" One World 1 Love "Featuring" DJ 5CENT * Album - Various Artist (44 Tracks) of Funk
- New Jersey State Children's Chorus performs in An Ars Musica Holiday 12/14/19
- Première diffusion du documentaire Angèle en quatre temps Sur ICI Artv Et ICI Radio-canada
- MusicWorks and Old School Square's CLASSIC ALBUMS LIVE Concert Series to Present THE BEATLES: Sgt
- Local Choir Sings in the Holiday Season with Annual Christmas Concert
- LIGHT THE WAY by TOBE BAER Drops Thursday, December 12 with Rockwood Music Hall Concert
Our exciting 2018-2019 season featured our Encore Young Artists as soloists and included two collaborations each with the Adelphi Orchestra and the New Jersey State Children's Chorus. All were involved in our Bernstein Centenary celebration, which also included working with Tony nominee Lauren Worsham. Audience growth has been steady, and for the first time in Ars Musica Chorale's 53 years, every audience this past season exceeded 300! Through increased marketing efforts, the surrounding community has taken note of Ars Musica Chorale's excellence in performance.
More on eTradeWire News
- This is a Must Have Ford Escape!
- Innovative LED Sculpture, 'Exhibitionist,' Lights Up Popular Riverside Arts Town, New Hope, PA
- Arson Investigators & OSCR360 Team Network at NYS Arson Investigation Event
- How to Succeed in Competitive Network Marketing
- The Lashe® Announces New Professional Pricing for Lash Aftercare Products
The Chorale has a regular season of four concerts with additional engagements on occasion. Tuesday night rehearsals and weekend performances take place mainly in Bergen County, New Jersey. Also, attendance at monthly board meetings, fundraisers, workshops, and summer sings will be expected. Experience with children's choral groups will merit special consideration. The Music Director works with the part time Chorus Administrator and the volunteer Board of Directors.
The successful candidate will possess excellent conducting skills, superior communication skills, a history of musical accomplishments, the ability to teach musicianship, vocal and choral techniques and relevant languages, the ability to establish musical goals and reach them, and the ability to work with a volunteer organization. S/he will be expected to secure professional soloists and instrumentalists as needed.
Additional information on the planned 2019-2020 season can be found on the website: artsmusica.org
Please send your cover letter, resume, CV and salary requirements to email@example.com by July 31. Interviews and auditions will be held this Summer; duties will commence on September 1, 2019.
Ars Musica Chorale
- Advance™ BMS uses PromoStandards to dramatically cut product search times
- Sunrise Public Adjusters Offering Free Property Inspections
- Inland Products celebrates 30 years of manufacturing all-American Identification Tags
- CDI Global raises capital for Australian Pharmacy Software Giant
- Brandon Honda Promotes Benito ("Benny") Mosqueda to Quality Assurance Manager
- Retired Teacher Releases First Children's Book
- Dentists in Reading Replacing Teeth & Changing Lives
- Puerto Vallarta Added to Swoop's Winnipeg Network
- Alliance Tax & Accounting Service, LLC Celebrates 10th Year in Business
- A New Decade is Something to Celebrate! See what is trending at the 12th Annual Wedding Road Show
- CEO Ministry Celebrates 20th Annual Marketplace Fair for Small Businesses
- Pierpoint Introduces Recruitment Resource Outsourcing (RRO) To Accelerate Recruitment Timeline
- Web Series "I Hear You" Screens In Front of A Celebrity Filled Audience
- Santia Deck Makes History; Signs Record Breaking Deal With Highly-Anticipated WFLA
- New Children's Coloring Book—Christmas Toys & Joys
- Solar FlexRack Selected to Supply 105MW Solar Project in North Carolina for Cypress Creek Renewables
- Saturn Vehicle Warranty Alternatives Available from autopom!
- All-Inclusive Braces in Exton Cost Only $3,995
- Dbvisit Announces Release of Dbvisit Standby Snapshot
- Nick Nardello is promoted to Internet Director at Sun Toyota