Popular on eTradeWire
- Motaz H Matar's Virtual Tour for New Book The Pigeon Whisperer - 250
- Female Founders Pitch Summit Commits To Fund More Women-Led Companies - 181
- Judge Orders End to Detaining Immigrant Children in Hotels - 175
- Titan Funding Solutions – Competitive Financial Options for Business Development - 174
- Words fly off the page as learning goes through the roof for Kindergarten - 170
- Proudfoot & Savigent Introduce Operational Resiliency Excellence - 165
- Calling all artisans: New platform introduces low-fee marketplace for independent artists - 154
- Khoja Consultants facing corporate espionage - 147
- Global Ingredient Solutions Welcomes Richard Hersey as VP of Sales - 118
- Ancient Astronauts - Releasing This Week On DVD & VOD
Similar on eTradeWire
- CFIC Funding Announces Construction Equipment Financing Program with Good or Bad Credit
- Wayne Brothers Resurrects 100+ Year Old Charlotte Company
- Stevens Construction begins Truly Nolen Operations Building
- Implementing the Future of Transportation Webinar - Added Panelist Brian Kelly/CEO California High Speed Rail Authority
- Bruce Chartrand joins Stevens Construction as project manager
- Online Auction to Benefit CTEF Takes Place October 21 - 26, 2020
- CATCO Demolition Completes Demolition of Former Shop Rite/Wakefern Distribution Warehouse
- Local Custom Home Builder Featured in New Englewood, FL Promotional Video
- 2020 Hurricane Season Squeezing Supplies of Tarps and Industrial Grade Coverings
- Gempler's Offers Free and Fast Customization on Clothing and Drinkware
Armsons are part of the project team involved in the construction of the 30,000-hectolitre brewery on land at Fairhill, on the outskirts of Bedford.
The project also includes a visitor centre for brewery tours, an on-site pub and a music and events venue.
Armsons are working alongside Lichfield-based BHB Architects, project manager Nick Pyne of Leap Services, ABA Consulting Engineers, Clancy Consulting and Wells & Co on the creation of the new micro-brewery and visitor centre. Cleggs Food Projects Limited have been appointed main contractors on the scheme.
A planning application for the project was approved by Bedford Borough Council earlier this year and construction work is now underway. The brewery should be fully operational by the Spring of 2020.
More on eTradeWire News
- Owner of Criminal Defense Lawfirm in Hayward, CA releases video for Small Business Owners
- Palm Beach Business Lawyer Blog publishes new post
- New BrainTrain TNT Reading System includes Neurofeedback
- The Real Business Team - Building Black Wealth
- Bling Galore Paparazzi Jewelry Parties are here to stay!
Bedford is the hometown of Wells & Co and the proposed site for the new brewery is located above a well that the company used to make beer from in 1902.
Wells & Co (formerly known as the Charles Wells company), was founded in 1876 and started life as a family brewery. Now, the brewing side of the business is undergoing an exciting evolution, with plans to launch a new range of interesting regional beers as its pub estate continues to grow.
The Bedford business, which currently runs more than 200 pubs across England and France, has been looking for a new permanent base since it sold its former home, The Eagle Brewery, to Marston's in May 2017 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-39959394).
Speaking about the project, Josh Toon, associate director for Armsons, said:
"We're delighted to be involved with such an exciting project that will act as a catalyst for the redevelopment of the Bedford area.
More on eTradeWire News
- Identity: The Podcast COVID Consumption: An Overview featuring Tochi
- Items in Your Home That You Should Not Forget to Clean
- Streamed Lecture: Women in Italy, women composers in the 18th Century, and Maria Teresa Agnesi
- TRENIQUES: Jasmine Metivier talks modeling
- Panel Built Structures Create a Series of Temperature Screening Solutions
"Wells & Co has a long history of brewing and we look forward to working alongside them as they look to expand their offering even further."
Armsons was established in 1972 to offer quantity surveying expertise to both private and public-sector clients. Their range of services has expanded over the years to reflect the industry's changing needs and now encompasses project management, construction cost management and building surveying.
The firm has been involved in a series of award-winning schemes, including the transformation of the historic Roundhouse on Pride Park into a £51m engineering, technology and construction campus for Derby College, Glasshouse College – Ruskin Mill Land Trust, a College for young people with learning and behavioural difficulties, housed in the former Royal Doulton glass-factory in Stourbridge's Glass Quarter and the 400 Hall, a flexible performance theatre for Repton Hall School.
BH PR & Communications
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' Barkley Breonna Chili' Taylor Comments! Call Ghostbusters? #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- CGM systems now available to Medicare Beneficiaries
- Women Today Are Less Aware Of Their Heart Disease Risk
- Kaleidoscope ABA Opens New Autism Therapy Center in Princeton Junction, NJ
- Estate Planning in a Pandemic: Sexton Advisory Group Provides Key Insights on How to Prepare
- Spoiled Rotten® Photography Welcomes Elizabeth Bailey as Director of Territory Development
- ZINC Digital of Miami Welcomes Bob Cranwell
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Miami Maritime Passenger Boarding Bridge and Fix Tunnel up for Auction on GovDeals.com
- Greystar purchases land for $70 million student housing project at the University of Alabama
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers shirt twice signed by Brett Favre will be sold September 29 by Pristine Auction
- BASfest Now a Hybrid Building Automation Education Tour
- Ponos Industries Extends Tender Offer for up to 2,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of JPMorgan Chase & Co
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- NuLife Ventures Introduces Hydrogen Water to its Product Line
- Private Placement Markets to Take on Bigger Role in Private Airport Projects
- Hillside Terrace Allowed Visitation for Residents and Their Families
- Empowered Flower Girl to celebrate girls who transform the world in honor of International Day of the Girl
- Jeff Perkins Joins North Highland as Vice President
- TVS Family Network Adds A Dozen New Sitcoms to its Schedule on Watch Your.TV