Popular on eTradeWire
- USA Today Best-Seller, Jean Rabe, To Release Book Four of The Piper Blackwell Series 246
- Impact Web Solutions Celebrates 21 Years in Business 209
- Garage Doors Offers to Fight Global Pandemic 191
- Les Franklin Protege Of Little Richard Releases New Single 179
- Engineering News-Record MidAtlantic Names Clark Nexsen Design Firm of the Year 172
- Executive Producers Kelsey Grammer and Tom Russo Present Messina Captor Films' "The Salon" Digital Series for 2020 Emmy® Award Consideration 154
- Amazon's Top 4th of July Weekend Longevity Book: Get Free Access to Related Videos 122
- Heated Armor Plans To Take Over the Heated Clothing Industry 108
- Presidential Candidate Dr. Valerie McCray Understands the Soul of America 102
- QURECA launches the first Quantum training & recruitment platform
Similar on eTradeWire
- InfinityQS Signs Partnership With InControl Systems Limited
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- PicPocket Labs awarded patent for the use of a roaming/dynamic/adaptive geofence
- Model 5200 Non Electric Liquid Flow Indicator
- Contract Manufacturing Services by GD Rectifiers
- Online IPC Solder Training and Certification by BEST Inc
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Benjamin Ross Group, LLC Sells Manufacturing Company in Monmouth County, NJ
- Atlas Copco Bolting Solutions expands rental operation
- Silicon Valley Foam Cutting Services Company Now Expanding Offering Wood Machining Prototyping
PADT joined a prestigious group of companies at the awards ceremony hosted by the Scottsdale Center for Performing Arts on November 14, 2019. Fellow winners included Arizona Coyotes, JDA Software, OnTrac, SiteLock, StandardAero, and WebPT.
"Since we started PADT in the Valley in 1994, our goal has been to become the premier innovation partner to technology companies who create physical products," said Ward Rand, co-founder and principal, PADT. "We're honored to be named an ACE recipient alongside this impressive list of winners, many of which have been, or are, our clients. It's a testament to how far we have come since we were four engineers in a tiny executive suite."
PADT has experienced tremendous growth over the past five years. Included below is a list of key accomplishments the company has achieved since 2015:
- Opened offices in Torrance, California and Austin, Texas – with a new office location coming soon.
- Further developed partnerships with universities throughout the Southwest and helped to launch significant additive manufacturing labs at Arizona State University and Metro State University in Denver, Colorado.
- Tripled (http:///12786402-padt-adds-the-faster-larger-an...) 3D printing capacity with new, large format stereolithography systems, and launched the first 3D printing factory in the Southwest using Carbon's digital light synthesis system.
- Awarded (http://www.padtinc.com/about/sbir-sttr.html) multiple SBIR/STTR grants, bringing the company's total to 15.
- The company and its leadership received two additional awards (http:///12792446-padt-recognized-for-its-contri...) in 2019 – PADT received a special recognition for its contributions to the biotech community by AZBio and Eric Miller was honored as one of the state's top tech executive by the Phoenix Business Journal.
More on eTradeWire News
- The Basement Brings on New COO: Conrad Edwards Joins Indianapolis Agency
- SMS - Cell Phone Marketing Tool
- DashStylists - Mobile Hairdressers offer a safer solution for hair services
- Walter Art Gallery Virtually Presents "The Compass Collection" with Lucretia Torva
- TalkZone Therapy Software INC. launches software development
For more information on PADT's services, leadership and the company's history, please visit www.padtinc.com/about.
PADT is an engineering product and services company that focuses on helping customers who develop physical products by providing Numerical Simulation, Product Development, and 3D Printing solutions. PADT's worldwide reputation for technical excellence and experienced staff is based on its proven record of building long-term win-win partnerships with vendors and customers. Since its establishment in 1994, companies have relied on PADT because "We Make Innovation Work." With over 90 employees, PADT services customers from its headquarters at the Arizona State University Research Park in Tempe, Arizona, and from offices in Torrance, California, Littleton, Colorado, Albuquerque, New Mexico, Austin, Texas, and Murray, Utah, as well as through staff members located around the country. More information on PADT can be found at www.PADTINC.com.
- El Dorado Hills Fire Department Chooses RadioMobile For AVL Mobile Data Communications
- Sports Platform 'Fanfully' Officially Launches, Giving Real Sports Fans Their Own Social Network
- Daniel Krawisz the Emperor of Bitcoin Releases "Bitcoin: at Scale" Animated Short
- Protecting Remote Workers: Intellectmap Launches Remote Work Cybersecurity Solution
- 10th Annual St. Louis Teen Talent Competition Finals Will Be Broadcast by Nine PBS August 10
- Why You Need a Co-Habitation Agreement
- China's oil demand gradually recovers amidst deteriorating geopolitics
- Steve Muehler On The Corner Of Main Street And Wall Street Announces International Stock Exchange S
- TVS Game Show Network Launches on TVS TV Networks.Com Post Cable Network Service
- Georgia Edcamp Discusses Digital Learning and Much More
- Behind Changing the "Redskins" Racist Name
- Healthy Cookie Brittle Company, Brooklyn Bites, Now Available in Whole Foods Market
- Valentine, White, Leyritz, Plus Kranepool, Swoboda, Shamsky Free Live Virtual Q&A's Weds, Thurs
- All-City Classic 302 League Kicks Off Summer 2020 With A Few Upsets
- The Arts Council awards $135,000 to Cumberland County Non-Profits
- UNice Hair Products Unviels New Lace Wigs
- One Byte Data™ Introduces Software for COVID-19 Chest X-Ray Research and Imaging
- Daugherty Atlanta Named Best and Brightest Company to Work for Eighth Year in a Row
- Commonwealth Learning Online Institute Begins Facilitated Online Summer Courses
- Cuvet.Co Gives Detailed Information and Guide about Choosing the Right Cuvette