Popular on eTradeWire News
- Punch Tv Studios Gains Nasdaq Position 561
- Black Speculative Arts Movement Teams up with the In-Focus Film Society France at Cannes Film Festival 214
- Feeding A Monster Stage Play Extended Due to Popular Demand, May 5th & 6th at the Hudson Theatre 111
- Mr. Flamboyant Announces New Album By Fulton County 108
- Mantella named Swedish Steel Prize 2018 finalist
- Alexander Cooper releases "Sandow" on Vimeo; headed to Cannes Film Market
- MTB Entertainment Threatens Legal Action Against Jamsphere Rock Radio for Copyright Infringement!
- LQDEX Co-Founder, Yogesh Srihari, to Speak at RestartX Global Blockchain Conference
- SmartBuyGlasses counter sues Maui Jim in US litigation
- PACSHealth® deepens advanced radiation dose reporting tools in DoseMonitor® with new Global Dose Registry™
Similar on eTradeWire News
- Manali – the Scenic Beauty of Himachal
- Ataque mirai lanzado desde una empresa mexicana
- Launching I ♥ Bethany Beach – The NEW Way to Visit the Quiet Resort
- The Grand Resort and Spa Earns 8th Award from TripAdvisor
- How to Change AOL password on Android Phone?
- Avoidable Mistakes That Cause Hassles in Corporate Hotel Booking
- Hajj and Umrah Express provide the best Umrah and Hajj packages in the UK
- How to set up suddenlink email on windows 8
- The First And Only 4-Star Hotel in Mandaue Offers Discounts for PH Passport Holders
- Bohol Beach Club's Latest Promo Makes Couples Love Panglao Island Even More
The Arise Travel Network is simple to set up, scalable, and offers numerous advantages over traditional distribution networks:
- Hotels and distributors come together directly without the need for contracts or middlemen. Hotels use a simple interface to set their commission rates and import inventory and rate data from their existing hotel system to their own secure blockchain. They then can make it available to as many distributors and partners as they choose via the Arise Travel Network.
More on eTradeWire News
- United Premier Soccer League Announces IdeaSport's The Institute FC as Florida Expansion Team
- Doctors call for death education in schools
- Connected to India's interview with Dr Vijay Chauthaiwale before PM Modi visit to Singapore
- Unimus 1.7.0 and Network Automation
- Substance Abuse Program in Tacoma Targets Prisoners
- Atlas Group Hires Inspio to Increase Marketing Efforts
- Businesses NOT ALLOWED on Do Not Call Lists & Costing Them Millions
- Hotels set their own commission rates and can change them at any time to reflect market demand, inventory, or any condition. Changes occur instantly across the entire Arise Travel Network.
- Commission payouts are automatic and done electronically. The Arise Travel Network blockchain method is secure, immediate, and eliminates the tedious process of reconciliation and follow up.
The founders of Arise Travel have experience working in the hospitality industry and wanted to develop a technology-based solution to address hotels' challenges in today's OTA and distribution markets. Arise Travel uses a non-currency-based application of blockchain technology to build a new travel network marketplace.
"Blockchain technology is a good fit for hospitality because it enables a secure, traceable, and trusted transaction between hotels and distributors," says Nadim El Manawy, CEO. "No more time wasted on commission reconciliation, no more cumbersome contracts."
"Blockchain technology allows us to create a shared, distributed cache of hotel room and rate information. All parties connected to our network have a local copy of hotel data that automatically stays up-to-date, removing the need for hotels to enter their information on multiple proprietary platforms, while eliminating out-of-sync cache issues that plague the industry today," says Alex Lamb, CTO. "The Arise Travel Network stores hotel data on blockchains to create a truly decentralized and distributed hospitality data network."
More on eTradeWire News
- Paintings attributed to Frankenthaler, Sargent, Zao Wou-Ki highlight Woodshed's June 7th art auction
- 2018 Denver Parade of Homes Announces First Group of Sponsors
- Interactive Health Technologies Welcomes DailyFitLog.com Subscribers
- West Island Residents To Confront Employees Of Dog-torture Lab
- 25th Annual Oxnard Salsa Festival Seeking Local Talent For Community Stage
- Ozery Bakery To Showcase New Product Innovations At International Dairy Deli Bakery Show
- Brown Family Health Center 23rd Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Susan L. Taylor
Arise Travel is seeking additional partners to participate in the beta network including hotels, distributors, event planners, or anyone interested in sending new bookings to hotels.
About Arise Travel
Arise Travel brings flexibility and choice to online hotel distribution with its Arise Travel Network. The Arise Travel Network stores hotel rates, commissions, and inventory on a secure blockchain, enabling hotels to work with the partners of their choice via a distributed network. Its simple and powerful interface enables any distributor to interface with the network, access the cache of hotel data, and begin selling rooms. To learn more or to join the beta version of the Arise Travel Network, visit arise.travel
Harris Marketing Services for Arise Travel
- Brandon S. Mitchell Named New Assistant Director At Durham County Department of Social Services
- Gold Law Firm, LLC., Vaccine Injury Attorneys, file Vaccine Injury Claim for Flu Shot Damage
- The Dave School Partners with True Gamerz, Inc
- Dark Helix Speculative Fiction Free Ezine Launch
- Dr. Cornel West Teams Up with NPR's Domenico Montanaro to Discuss Justice in 2018
- The Estate & Asset Protection Law Firm Founder Victoria Collier Talks Elder Care & Asset Protection
- Sports Tours Int'l Lends Helping Hand to Marathoners In Dublin, Venice, Athens & Shanghai this Fall
- Totally Nutz® Franchisee Achieves Success in Texas
- Social Media Leader launches Online Digital Academy with LinkedIn Coaching Offer
- Digital Marketers India Announced offer One Time SEO Services
- Lapels Dry Cleaning to open at 20222 Champion Forest Drive, Spring, Texas
- City Beat News Announces Spectrum Award Winners for 2018
- 72-hour Extreme Home Makeover!
- Lee Ernst of RE/MAX Action in Lisle, IL Awarded the 2017 Five Star Real Estate Agent Award
- DeepBrain Chain Announced The Commencement of its AIM Stations Pre-Sale
- The Gary Douglas Band Releases New Single "River Road" A Slice of Americana, Available 5/25
- Drama Kids Of Sarasota And Manatee Counties Owner Recognized By Parents Of "Lifetime" Student
- Kelley Kronenberg Partner Jason M. Vanslette Receives AV Preeminent Rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- Cacaofiji beans wins Silver at Academy of Chocolate Awards
- Second Annual Carlisle Hurst Nationals Host the Men who Literally Made Hurst