Popular on eTradeWire
- Paige Dimakos named CEO of The Draft Network
- Great Kids Books You Never Knew Existed
- Readiness Associates forms strategic partnership with CloudOak
- Casual workers left out to dry by Broxbourne Council during pandemic
- TVS Flashback Network.Com Showcases A Dozen More Color Classic TV Shows on WatchYour.TV
- Will Mark Zuckerberg have to change facebook name?
- Abintegro launches revolutionary AI interview training tool
- What is sustainable construction?
- Today Donna Smith Bellinger Sales Consultant Presents "Sales for people who hate to sell" Seminar Online
- Former UK Environment Minister backs revolutionary plastic that solves pollution issues
Similar on eTradeWire
- Weathering the storm with new recycled permeable aggregates from MCM
- Blades Direct "bladesdirect reviews" partners up with Grabo
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" Announces Black Friday and Holiday Specials
- A Happier Thanksgiving: Thanks for Giving Campaign
- Guzi-West Helps Recommends most Homeowners Opt-In to the State/Federal Clean-up Programs
- How To Create The Perfect Basement Living Room
- Ground Penetrating Radar on The Sunshine Coast
- Miller Architects & Builders Completes Construction on Andra K Salon & Spa in Clearwater, Minnesota
- Blades Direct takes the lead in North America for introducing the "Shoxx Diamond Blades"
- Blades Direct "Blades Direct Reviews" pioneers "Shoxx Diamond Blades" "RX13"
Superior North America, headquartered in Calgary, services the prairie provinces
and British Columbia. The company bring over 17 years' experience in the refuse, road maintenance, sewer and public works equipment industries.
"As a new Aries business partner, we are proud to represent Aries Canada and hope to continue with its industry-leading standard of quality and service to customers throughout Western Canada," said Les Winterhalt, Sales Manager at Superior North America.
Jim Kraschinsky, Vice President of Sales at Aries Industries, agreed. "Superior North America shares Aries Industries' commitment to delivering excellent customer service," he said. "We are excited to welcome them to our expanding network of dealers."
More on eTradeWire News
- Warning: Amazon Credits Non-existent Ghost Reviewers And Refuses To Acknowledge Them
- Announcing My Live Bookkeeper-QuickBooks Expert Helps Small Business Owners & Staff Learn QuickBooks
- Single Operated Newsletter - How PaidLetter.Com Makes It Easy
- "The Yuletide Caper" is a Fun Holiday Escapade Filled with Romance, Hope, and Goodwill
- How to Reduce Your Anxiety at the Dentist Office
Superior North America represents the third Canadian dealership added to Aries Industries' network in 2020, as the company significantly broadens its Canadian market presence. New dealer partners in Nova Scotia and Ontario were previously announced.
For additional information on the Aries Industries Inc. equipment and service provided by Superior North America, contact Les Winterhalt, Sales Manager at (403) 263-9776 (tel:4032639776).
Founded in 1985, Aries Industries (https://www.ariesindustries.com/contact/) is the industry leader in manufacturing durable video pipeline inspection and rehabilitation systems, plus data management software, to meet the toughest challenges of underground infrastructure and environmental applications. Focused on "Raising the Bar Underground," the company's cameras, tractors and fully-integrated systems are built upon a bedrock of continuous innovation, unmatched reliability and expert customer service. More information is available at www.ariesindustries.com or by calling (800) 234-7205.
- Identity: The Podcast Religious Influences Feat. Taylor Corum
- Excellent Condition Used Mazda3
- New York's Auto Dealers Deliver Thanksgiving Turkeys for those in Need
- Ministry founder Eunice Forson releases new book on uniting faith communities
- IntegraCare provides Thanksgiving meals for team members' families
- Female Voices Rock Film Festival Goes Virtual
- Denver Metro HVAC Company Reaches Out to Help One Special Veteran Family Stay Warm This Winter
- ProSource Diesel,Where Repair Shops Shop for Hard-to-Find Truck Parts and Kits, Celebrates Anniversary!
- City Barbeque CFO Diane Reed named to Columbus Smart 50
- Manfredi joins rural transportation advocacy group
- The Scientific Meal Planner brings evidence based meal planning to the public
- Councilmember Vincent Manfredi endorses Amber Liermann for city council
- Lehigh Valley Dental Implants are a Natural-Looking, Long-Lasting Missing Tooth Solultion
- Dental Implants in Philadelphia Helping Patients Speak, Eat, & Smile with Confidence
- JD Merit Advises Apex Linen Service on Chapter 11 §363 Sale
- Esri Silver Business Partner, Bay Park DS, Awarded the Esri Release Ready Specialty Designation
- Clocks, watches, art glass, signed jewelry and lamps all do well in Miller & Miller's Nov. 21st sale
- Actress Ashley Forrestier Stars in New OWN Reality Series "Put a Ring on It"
- "Reflections: More Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- 2016 Brown Volkswagen Jetta Sedan for Sale!