Popular on eTradeWire
- The Tomball Art League Fall 2023 LIVE Show & Sale, October 19-21
- Zion AI: The First African American led AI project
- SecureMaine inaugural conference is October 5 at The Point in South Portland, Maine
- Your Gardening Writing Skills Are Needed!
- The OCCDL Law Recognizes Snell & Wilmer as a 2023 Top Legal Organization for DEI
- The Schmidt Boca Raton History Museum to Host Four Fascinating & Fun Events in September
- Battery Pollution Technologies Closes Capital Raising & Announces Progress Of Various Initiatives
- Real Estate Mogul Richard Crenian Provides Insight on Current Market Trends & the Viability of Real
- Private Offices, Virtual Offices & Meeting Room in Calgary Alberta
- Yours Humanly Break a Sweat for Education 5K Run, Heather Farm Park
Similar on eTradeWire
- Tyler Wittkofsky Presents Second Edition of "(Not) Alone" with a Book Signing Event at Brunswick
- Waterside Productions Announces John Lockton's Second Novel The Prisoner of Secrets
- Texas State Student Miles Skonberg Takes Center Stage as the Winner of TKP Design Competition
- "Secret Iowa: A Guide to the Weird, Wonderful, and Obscure" Available Now!
- Child Health Day is an opportunity to learn anger calming technique with Liam, the Smart Rabbit
- New Children's Book Shares Message That the Love of Music is for Everyone
- The YA Novel of the Year.... The House on Pythian Road
- Kentucky Man: 'Cthulhu Apocalypse' Coming in 2028
- New York Times Praised Author Gunter Swoboda Inks Deal with Bonfire Cinema for his latest, the Supernatural Brian Poole Mysteries
- A Riveting Expose of Why the GOP uses Race to Dominate American Politics
A fairly new historical romance series was released that has received outstanding reviews on Amazon and Audible Audiobooks. In these novellas, the spunk and courage of these women seem to draw the readers into a world of adventure.
In The Light at the end of the Tunnel, Hannah is a young single mother who has had a few hardships since arriving in America. But the trials in her life only make her stronger. Hannah realizes she can make something of her life by opening a hot chocolate shop. She soon finds that starting her own business isn't as easy as she thought. But she will not give up. When Thomas learns that she has spirit, he is intrigued with her.
More on eTradeWire News
- From Public Sector to Private Practice
- Live and Let Live Foundation Presents 'Comedy and Music for Freedom and Peace' Fundraiser in Mesa, AZ
- Knobull Makes Sure That Job Seekers Stand Out In The Crowded Market
- Exploring Midlife Changes: Perimenopause, Menopause, and Andropause
- Embracing Menopause At Work Workshop:
Hannah isn't the only one who shows her independent nature. Serenity has just as much courage. Chasing thieves off her property and entering a horse race are just a few things that describe this young Welshwoman's spunk. In A Lady of Refinement, Serenity teaches an evening class for adults and helps them to read and write and have a better education. Reading is Serenity's favorite pastime, where she can go on one adventure after another. She wonders if anyone can measure up to the heroes in her books. But the adventures soon become real after arriving in America. When Jonathan meets Serenity, a refined woman from Wales, he wonders how he can win her heart.
There is one more independent woman in this series. The third novella is about a young woman who stands before an audience and fights against involuntary servitude and slavery. Frederick Douglass, an abolitionist, wrote: "When the true history of the antislavery cause shall be written, women will occupy a large space in its pages; for the cause of the slave has been peculiarly a woman's cause."
More on eTradeWire News
- Tulsa Air and Space Museum Welcomes Vintage Aircraft for WARBIRD WEEKEND
- Los Caminantes In Memory of Agustin Event
- Orange County Acting Academy Embarks on a New Journey with Fall Classes Starting on September 30th
- The War of the Worlds: The 1938 Radio Script
- AMERICAST Provides PreCast Pads to Charge Stations
In A Mississippi Sunset, Laura McBride is a liberated and courageous young lady who is convinced that she can help others in her crusade for equality. She encourages women to fight for their beliefs and be heard. But she soon finds out that women who speak publicly are looked down upon. When Deputy William Davies meets Laura, he admires her spunk and determination to fight against slavery.
Red Mountain Shadows Publishing
- Surgical Healing Arts founder Dr. Moses Shieh receives cosmetic surgery certification
- Dialogue with Three Chords continues their serialized play A Brooklyn Arcanum at Industry City
- Curtis of Moore Square Raleigh, NC
- Twinkl Community Collection Initiative
- Engel & Völkers Tampa Downtown Welcomes Royce Williams
- Woody Auction's October 14th auction, live and online, will feature art glass, Wave Crest, much more
- Sheila Stubbs Taylor of Detroit music royalty is "Chasing" on new single
- Sidow Sobrino Announces 12th Album, "Seminal"
- CEO Of SortRefer Named Business Leader Of The Year And Most Influential CEO In Derbyshire
- Earley Will Fight for Election Integrity
- Exceptional Lab to Host Epic Virtual Accessibility Event
- Bank of America awards $25,000 to Our Mother's Home for renovations of future OMH home
- FREE Sports and Wellness Camp for Youth - Be An Inspiration Netball in Dekalb County!
- Exeter Orthodontics in Harrisburg Offers Traditional Braces at an Unbeatable All-Inclusive Price
- Bruce Coughlan's "Waiting for Rain" hits listeners right in the nostalgia
- Brookfield Zoo Celebrates Record $40 Million Donation, Its Largest Ever
- Introducing 'Hair Loss to Happiness': Hair Direct Now Launches Resources for Hair Loss Sufferers
- Heartland Soccer Association and VidSport Launch Groundbreaking Live Streaming Service at Garmin Olathe Soccer Complex
- CC Brooks is set to release a new single dubbed "Send Me A Song"
- Registration now open for Industry Appreciation Awards 2023