Popular on eTradeWire
- Mona Clayton, RN Launches Mix & Mentor emPOWER Hour Global Tour at Hotel 50 Bowery 114
- Even Neutral Switzerland Can't Stomach Philip Morris
- Justices Free Up Funding For Trump's Wall
- Variety – The Children's Charity of Wisconsin CEO on Modern Living with kathy ireland®
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Abilene Celebrates Topping Off
- Shuvu Banim Announces Israeli Rabbi Eliyahu Merav Video Statement of Support for Rabbi Berland
- Goldberg Brothers ships new folding barn door hardware
- Radio Vet Connie Birth returns to The Spin Awards as the Red Carpet host
- Lyn Ross of Institut' Dermed Prize Winner in the 2019 Skin Games Compassionate Category
- Macy's Caves Over "Fat Shaming," But Maybe It Works
Similar on eTradeWire
- Aluminum fabrication services leverage its lightweight advantages
- Fluid Life Launches Machine Health Monitoring System: Unified Condition Monitoring
- Badger's workforce expertise results in quality tank fabrication
- Otcwagon Initiates Coverage On Renforth Resources, Inc. (C:RFR) - Strong Buy Recommendation
- Business Growth Prompts a Location Change for the UK Storm Procurement Office and Warehouse!
- Smart Data Logger Monitors Mining Operations for ROI
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage on Hawkeye Gold and Diamond, Inc. (V:HAWK)
- FORTUNE TRUST to Offer Pink Colored Diamond Giveaway at 2019 WSAVA/CVMA Congress
- Citizen input vital to stopping proposed changes to Lee County lime rock policy at June 19 meeting
- LCC Asia Pacific announces registered trademark for specialist Index
Arctic Star's 2019 kimberlite exploration program is currently underway at Timanti. The Spring breakup is expected to result in Arctic Star excavating kimberlite targets in the last week of May. Unique to the Timantti Diamond Project is the ability of Arctic Star to discover kimberlites with the use of backhoe, as targets are near surface under nominal overburden. Timantti is located 17 km from the town of Kuusamo Finland, and only ~450 km SE of the multi-billion dollar producing Lomonsov and Grib diamond mines in Russia. 'Timantti' is the Finnish word for diamond, and Arctic Star is now in the center of what could continue into a Tier 1 discovery -- having already discovered significant diamantiferous kimberlite. The large land package consists of a 243 hectare Exploration Permit and a 193,700 hectares Exploration Reservation. The caliber of the exploration professionals that are associating themselves and reputations to the project is impressive, they include the former lead geologists that discovered Diavik diamond mine in Canada, and the nearby Grib diamond mine in Russia.
More on eTradeWire News
- Pearson Edexcel bags The Word Masala Champion of the Diaspora Poetry Award
- VORAGO Technologies Announces Space-saving ARM® Cortex®-M0 (MCU) NVM for Extreme Rad
- Don Barnhart's Hypnomania Residency Gets Extended
- Tour Lennar's 10 Model Homes at Glen Loma Ranch Now Open Daily
- Two Ways Home, starring Tanna Frederick and Tom Bower an official Women Texas Film Fesitval selection will be screening on Saturday, August 17th
The following URL: https://miningmarketwatch.net/add.htm features two recent interviews with Arctic Star Exploration's CEO, Patrick Power, discussing both the flagship Timantti Diamond Project in Finland(100%-owned) and Diagras Property in NWT Canada (40%-owned).
Six noteworthy insights from above interviews on the 100%-owned flagship Timantti Diamond Project in Finland:
1) Arctic Star's Timantti Property is part of the Karelian Craton, same as the Grib Diamond Mine in Russia.
2) One of Arctic Star's Directors and head of the program is Roy Spencer, he is responsible for having discovered the Grib Diamond Mine and is looking to replicate that success now at Timanti.
3) There are excellent mineral trains leading into Arctic Star's ground. The chemistry of the Timanti property is similar to Grib.
4) Arctic Star is able to explore for diamonds at Timantti for less than what most others spend elsewhere due to the projects location proximal to exceptional infrastructure (roads, airport, town, power). It is possible to take a taxi from the airport to Arctic Star's first kimberlite discovery in ~20 minutes. Additionally noteworthy, is that kimberlite bodies have been discovered simply by excavating anomalies with a backhoe.
5) Current program has ADD excavating kimberlite targets. Any targets will be followed up with drilling to delineate and have core that can undergo caustic fusion.
Quote: "Last year's fusion program, which was only 409 Kg, which is kind of akin to a little coffee table in size, produced 1300 diamonds, and some of those were commercial size – which was exciting, because it was a very small sample. The diamond curves for White Wolf in particular are very good and its not about discovery anymore -- it's about building tonnage. So, we're really at a really critical point, this program could produce new kimberlites that can give us tonnage – we have a minimum tonnage we can move forward at, so we're getting close to that."
More on eTradeWire News
- AccuSource, Inc. Ranks on the 2019 Inc. 5000 With Three-Year Revenue Growth of 92 Percent
- Join WOMBA at the 5th Annual SHIEC Conference
- Executive Director Search Announced
- Skyscanner for Dummies: 3 Ways to book your next Skyscanner Tickets
- Car Title Loans Can Take Off the Pressure When Sudden Lay Offs Sting, says Car Cash Loans
6) The Spring breakup is expected to result in Arctic Star excavating kimberlite targets in the last week of May. Unique to the Timantti Diamond Project is the ability of Arctic Star to discover kimberlites with the use of backhoe, as targets are near surface under nominal overburden.
The following has been identified for additional DD on Arctic Star Exploration Corp.:
Company website: https://www.arcticstar.ca
This release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risk and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual events or results. Articles, excerpts, commentary and reviews herein are for information purposes and are not solicitations to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned.
Fredrick William, Managing Director
Sector Newswire and Market Equities Research Group
- Experienced Financial Advisor Chooses Cutter & Company in Launching Her Own Independent Firm
- IoT Data Logging with Expert Devices
- Work 365 Sync for Self-Service and Provisioning Automation
- Celebrity Charity Football Tournament at Seaford FC in Sussex for 4 Charities
- Bravo's Married To Medicine Reality Star Draws Breast Cancer Survivors to Atlanta's City Hall
- Gaslowitz Frankel Attorneys Recognized in 2020 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- Jazz Across the Water, Bordum and Rhodes
- Kelley Kronenberg's Alison Verges Walters Named a Top Women Leader in Accounts Receivable
- Disruptive Startup Award @ Stanford
- The Beautiful Day Un Dia Bonito Magazine inspired by the Show hitting the Tri-State region
- West Virginia Writer Highlighted in Greenbrier Valley Quarterly
- Refereum rewards Dauntless players over USD $3,000 in prizes
- Wisconsin Author Debuts A Fresh and Fun Plot in New YA Book
- Smiles for Innocents: 102 Exonerees to Receive Free Dental Care
- Metro Building and Remodeling Group LLC Named by REMODELING Magazine to its 2019 Big50 Class of America's Top Remodelers
- We Sell Restaurants Sells Zaatar of Plantation, Florida
- Utica Zoo welcomes 2 newborn Red Panda cubs
- Climate Change-Global Warming Proven Solutions to Reducing Carbon Pollution -ECOFuelMax
- Southern Ocean Chamber Association presents summer donation to Parker's Army
- GA Gov visits Atlanta area community health center saving eyesight of under served Georgians