Popular on eTradeWire
- New Trend? - Hopkins Joins Loyola and Arizona in Arresting Protestors 5442
- Expired Ford Warranty Alternatives Helping Drivers Find Automotive Peace of Mind 167
- Jes Marie's "Party in the Sun" may just be the song of the Summer! 119
- Miller Homes Yorkshire Shares Ambitious Plans At End Of New Homes Week 2019 112
- Less than 2 weeks until SMi's 19th Annual Pain Therapeutics Conference in London 110
- Sprrkle Media acquired Hollywood Silver Screen Network to expand to community building
- Census - Asking About Citizenship May Be Legal, Even Required
- Ivy Ray @iam_ivyray featured on the 2 HOT 4 AIRWAVES Compilation Vol 3 #YouTube and #Spotify
- Special Event Held at Munger's Premier Subaru Job Site
- Digisonics Collaborates with Dr. Charles Mullins on Pediatric Cardiology Reporting Solution
Similar on eTradeWire
- NUVIA Dynamics Launches Airborne Services Offering for Mineral Exploration
- OTCWagon Initiates Coverage On Junior Mining Exploration Company: Vior Inc. (TSX:VIO)
- Otcwagon Issues Alert: Strong Buy Recommendation: Gratomic, Inc. (TSX:GRAT)
- Stock-PR has initiated coverage on Gratomic, Inc. (TSX-V: GRAT)
- Saf-Gard Safety Shoe Company Opens New Location in York, PA
- Saf-Gard/Vulcan Safety Shoe Company Opens Location in Charleston, SC
- Well Logging Without Drilling Technology Advances For Oil, Gas and Water Exploration
- Cleanliness marks quality dust collection equipment fabrication
- Oxair - Nitrogen Membrane Generators
Arctic Star's 2019 kimberlite exploration program is currently underway at Timanti. The Spring breakup is expected to result in Arctic Star excavating kimberlite targets in the last week of May. Unique to the Timantti Diamond Project is the ability of Arctic Star to discover kimberlites with the use of backhoe, as targets are near surface under nominal overburden. Timantti is located 17 km from the town of Kuusamo Finland, and only ~450 km SE of the multi-billion dollar producing Lomonsov and Grib diamond mines in Russia. 'Timantti' is the Finnish word for diamond, and Arctic Star is now in the center of what could continue into a Tier 1 discovery -- having already discovered significant diamantiferous kimberlite. The large land package consists of a 243 hectare Exploration Permit and a 193,700 hectares Exploration Reservation. The caliber of the exploration professionals that are associating themselves and reputations to the project is impressive, they include the former lead geologists that discovered Diavik diamond mine in Canada, and the nearby Grib diamond mine in Russia.
More on eTradeWire News
- SOM Talk Live Invades The 2019 BET Experience in Los Angeles, California!
- Minimal Inhibitory Concentration Kit-For Gram Negative Rods
- The Impact Factor Movie Kickstarter Launch
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Greg Kearney
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Mark Steele
The following URL: https://miningmarketwatch.net/add.htm features two recent interviews with Arctic Star Exploration's CEO, Patrick Power, discussing both the flagship Timantti Diamond Project in Finland(100%-owned) and Diagras Property in NWT Canada (40%-owned).
Six noteworthy insights from above interviews on the 100%-owned flagship Timantti Diamond Project in Finland:
1) Arctic Star's Timantti Property is part of the Karelian Craton, same as the Grib Diamond Mine in Russia.
2) One of Arctic Star's Directors and head of the program is Roy Spencer, he is responsible for having discovered the Grib Diamond Mine and is looking to replicate that success now at Timanti.
3) There are excellent mineral trains leading into Arctic Star's ground. The chemistry of the Timanti property is similar to Grib.
4) Arctic Star is able to explore for diamonds at Timantti for less than what most others spend elsewhere due to the projects location proximal to exceptional infrastructure (roads, airport, town, power). It is possible to take a taxi from the airport to Arctic Star's first kimberlite discovery in ~20 minutes. Additionally noteworthy, is that kimberlite bodies have been discovered simply by excavating anomalies with a backhoe.
5) Current program has ADD excavating kimberlite targets. Any targets will be followed up with drilling to delineate and have core that can undergo caustic fusion.
Quote: "Last year's fusion program, which was only 409 Kg, which is kind of akin to a little coffee table in size, produced 1300 diamonds, and some of those were commercial size – which was exciting, because it was a very small sample. The diamond curves for White Wolf in particular are very good and its not about discovery anymore -- it's about building tonnage. So, we're really at a really critical point, this program could produce new kimberlites that can give us tonnage – we have a minimum tonnage we can move forward at, so we're getting close to that."
More on eTradeWire News
- Heterotaxy Connection Seeking Conference Sponsors
- Toll Brothers starts VIP list for its new community to be built at the Aurora Reservoir
- FocalPoint Welcomes Certified Business Coach Eric Lea
- A Children's Book Where The Baby Farts Bubbles!
- New Release: Foundations of the Faith - Paperback edition
6) The Spring breakup is expected to result in Arctic Star excavating kimberlite targets in the last week of May. Unique to the Timantti Diamond Project is the ability of Arctic Star to discover kimberlites with the use of backhoe, as targets are near surface under nominal overburden.
The following has been identified for additional DD on Arctic Star Exploration Corp.:
Company website: https://www.arcticstar.ca
This release may contain forward-looking statements regarding future events that involve risk and uncertainties. Readers are cautioned that these forward-looking statements are only predictions and may differ materially from actual events or results. Articles, excerpts, commentary and reviews herein are for information purposes and are not solicitations to buy or sell any of the securities mentioned.
Fredrick William, Managing Director
Sector Newswire and Market Equities Research Group
- Chris Evans, Josh Brolin, Zoe Saldana, Jeremy Renner, Don Cheadle, Lee Pace & Taron Egerton Headline
- Murder, Clairvoyance, and Paranormal Activities Galore In "No Rest for The Wicked"
- Intelliloan Named LendingTree Top Ten Lender For Q1 2019
- FDA Compliant Blood Storage and Preservation
- 5.8 Million Canadians Watched The Raptors-76ers Game 7, Breaking Viewership and Betting Records
- Cavallo Hoof Boots Q&A: How can I keep my horse safe while trailering?
- Miller & Miller's June 7-8 auction will feature collector-grade art, clocks, lamps, art glass, pens
- Eighth Annual GLOBAL WELLNESS DAY Celebration
- Top 5 Reasons to Sip BN Labs Organic Greens Daily
- Wow! Luxury Panama City Beach Realtor Promotes Homes To Ensure YOU Get The Money You Deserve!
- For The Love Of Knives: Premium Knives and Blades for Hunting, Camping, and More
- df|MG releases SYFI 2 and Planet Earth Cinematic Sound Effect Libraries
- Coffee, Kittens, and Smiles Fort Lauderdale's Only Pop Up Cat Café!
- NCSC, NBIB, Industry Insiders Interpret the Latest Policies & Impart Best Practices & Strategic Insights at ACI's 2nd National Summit on Classified
- American Rapper and Hip-Hop Recording Artist Heartless @Heartless412
- What makes ethnic rhinoplasty so challenging?
- Passfeed Cashes In On Etfs And Mutual Funds
- Carrier Outlet: Premium Baby Carriers and Accessories for Happy Parents and Babies!
- Elegant Dog Emporium: Premium Dog Apparel, Accessories, and Supplies
- Garden Guru Co: Enhance the Appearance of Your Garden with Lovely Decorative Pieces