Popular on eTradeWire
- Jason Mitchell Is Named #1 Producing Real Estate Agent In Arizona In 2018 185
- Dr. Paul Norwood peer reviews new scientific article related to the treatment of Type 2 Diabetes 142
- Mercury Retrograde Celebrated by Tristate Astrologers on International Astrology Day 2019 129
- Black Diamond PR Firm announces new client, Atlanta Falcons Wide-Receiver, Mohamed Sanu 129
- William J. Bruce III to Return as Host to Aussie Osbourne Show 120
- Music Industry Month End Report for February 2019
- Jill Liberman & Sean Kanan To Guest On The Jimmy Star Show With Ron Russell Wednesday Marcy 27, 2019
- Ahoy Mateys! Pirates with plates are on the horizon
- Subaru of Midland Odessa Partners With MASA, Will Donate 2019 Subaru Outback
Similar on eTradeWire
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- Winners of Disruptive Startup Summit 2019
- Carlos Kelly Continues Service as Chairman of the IMAG Board of Directors
- Brian G. Quinn Named 2019 President of Missouri 's NAELA chapter
- Law Profs Were Correct - No Obstruction of Justice By Trump
- Experienced Lawyer Enhances Leading Law Firm's Intellectual Property Capabilities
- H-1B Visas for FY 2020: USCIS Announces Filing Date, Updates, & Changes
- Miami Immigration Court grants release upon bond for Moldovan asylum seeker
- Attorney Sadat Montgomery Awarded Platinum-Level Lifetime Membership into Successful Verdicts
- IT Disaster Recovery Plan Can Save Small Businesses From Going Bust
"We're beyond excited to be bringing our AI innovations to XDD's vast client base and launching our award-winning, 21st century technology to a wider audience," said Drew Stern, Esquify CEO. "We valued the expertise that Arbor Ridge Partners brought in helping us identify a buyer who is a great fit for our technology and guiding us at every stage of the process. Their deep relationships and industry knowledge was invaluable."
Bob Polus, XDD President and CEO states, "Esquify has done a terrific job of building and bringing technology solutions to the Managed Review space. Working in conjunction with Rick Weber from Arbor Ridge Partners to vet and broker the business opportunity, the addition of Esquify to the XDD portfolio further demonstrates our commitment to redefining our industry through unparalleled customer service, proven technology and innovative thought leadership." Arbor Ridge Partners served as the exclusive financial advisor to Esquify and arranged this transaction.
More on eTradeWire News
- Malaysia's Healthcare sector responding affirmatively to the 4.0 era with values-based approach
- UK's only single patient handling equipment maintenance and management provider announces dig
- Generation Glamp: The Rising Trend of Glamping in Australia
- Restore Datashred is now a compliant Service Level Provider PCI-DSS
- Wisconsin Annual Blues Harmonica Festival 2019!
"Esquify has developed an amazing legal software application, and XDD is a great fit," said Rick Weber, Managing Partner of Arbor Ridge Partners. Clients of both Equify and XDD will benefit greatly from this combination.
About Arbor Ridge Partners
Arbor Ridge Partners is a business broker and M&A advisory service provider that focuses on mergers and acquisitions for legal software, litigation support, computer forensics, and eDiscovery companies. With a unique blend of industry experience, legal backgrounds, and relationships, Arbor Ridge Partners helps maximize value in the purchase and sale of legal technology businesses. For additional information, please see www.arborridgepartners.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800.226.2760.
Based in Chicago and founded in 2014, VC-backed Esquify was born out of the belief that technology could revolutionize how attorneys practice law - particularly in eDiscovery. Esquify transforms and augments review teams' capabilities with its AI-driven workforce management platform for review. Esquify's patented machine learning technology powers up review team performance, facilitating a more secure, productive, and quality review. Esquify's technology generates unprecedented client savings, team efficiencies and real-time analytics, giving clients both peace of mind and tangible results. As an award-winning legal tech 'disruptor,' Esquify has won over a dozen awards including the Chicago Innovation Awards 2018, the US LegalTech Venture Competition 2018, and the M&A Advisor: Product of the Year 2017. Esquify's technology has been used by AM Law 100 firms, Fortune 100 companies and many major legal service providers to power their reviewer teams. Esquify is an LGBTQ founded business.
More on eTradeWire News
- Women's movement founded 11 decades ago gains strength while positioning itself in the social media era
- Ambulatory Accreditation Consultants Certified by LSBE
- little countdown app integrates with iOS Calendar
- The Tech Podcast You Should be Watching
- GAMESPARK™ Announces Subscription Service
About Xact Data Discovery
Xact Data Discovery is a leading international provider of eDiscovery, data management and managed review services for law firms and corporations. XDD helps clients optimize their eDiscovery matters by orchestrating pristine communication between people, processes, technology and data. XDD services include forensics, eDiscovery processing, Relativity hosting and managed review. XDD has 16 offices throughout the United States and two locations in India. XDD offers exceptional customer service with a commitment to responsive, transparent and timely communication to ensure clients remain informed throughout the entire discovery life cycle. Press Contact: Bob Lorum. Xact Data Discovery, 951.378.1991, email@example.com.
Arbor Ridge Partners LLC
- Empowered Speaker Event – Public Speaker Training in Hutchinson Island, Florida
- Conservancy of Southwest Florida collects 12 ADDY awards for outstanding print, digital campaigns
- Campus Safety HQ Online Training and Resource Center for Campus Safety Professionals is now FREE
- Kiss Goodbye To Ms Raises Awareness And Vital Resources To Help Find A Cure For Multiple Sclerosis
- Figural oil painting by James McNeill Whistler will be in Woodshed Art Auctions' April 4th auction
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Accreditation Commission is Excited to Announce its First Annual Conference
- Robert "Kool" Bell Will Discuss Renewable Energy At Delaware State U
- Daughter of WWII survivors tells family story of triumph over tragedy at Regal Palms Senior Living Residence in Largo, FL
- PMTI announces virtual PMP® Training Course - April 1 to 4
- MMI Charlotte Joins Forces with Roc solid Foundation to "Play It Forward"
- Find Out If It's Possible To Bring Order From Chaos and Personal Tragedy In "Beleaguered Truth"
- Productiv, Inc. Rolls Out Template for Supply Chain Success
- David McCaskill Joins Halff as Director of Landscape Architecture
- Brooke Woods New Single To Country Radio
- Go Behind The Scenes In The New Audiobook "Yes, Ma'am!: Running the Thin Blue Line - A Cop's Memoir"
- Radio Host Neil Henry's Safe Money Book
- Victoria Miningham Brings Classical Music to Millennials with Victoria Opera House
- A Brand New Release: "Mystical Fairies" Written And Illustrated By Judy Mastrangelo
- Childhood Baseball Dreams Are Chased In New Audiobook "The Sons of Chester" Now Available Worldwide
- MedShadow Foundation Announces New Website Launch