Popular on eTradeWire
- Nike Releases "uprising" A Haitian Revolution Inspired Limited Edition Sneaker 418
- Anonymous Email Address-Uncovering Gems of Wisdom 238
- Zuckerbergs' Facebook Unfolding Second Act, Doc Olivia P. Friedman Weighs In
- NeoMagic (R) Corporation eCommerce Division MercadoMagico.com Welcomes Prime 6
- Kalos Therapeutics Stengthens Executive Team
- Mo Knows Launches as Platform for Pet Parents to Learn About Pet Nutrition
- Beacon People Solutions Releases HIDDEN TALENTS by Maryanne DiMarzo and Amy Acker
- Dr. Deborah Tannen to Keynote "Empowered Women, Empower Men & Women" on Dec. 5 in San Francisco
- RTCritical introduces a new blog on their website
- WomanUP! Empowers the Next Generation of Real Estate Leaders
Similar on eTradeWire
- Actress Nina Ameri returns for her 3rd season on Netflix's series "Atypical"
- Todd Schowalter Launches "Road Flower Films" To Produce Steaming Entertainment For Niche Audiences
- Modelling In Canada, A Big Success For Me ― Loverboy
- Caribbean American Cultural Arts Foundation Hosts Fundraiser for the Grand Bahama Children's Home
- Flagler Auditorium presents: Ethan Bortnick, A Celebration of Music!
- Album 'New Earth' Sends a Message in the Melody of Nature
- Teens' Kickstarter Backs Mexican Comedy–VAMONOS | Rise of the Bean
- Rundgren Radio Bringing A Tribute To The Beatles White Album to Cincinnati OH With Christopher Cross
- Refereum Partners With DLive, enabling millions of more players to earn on-chain rewards from watching and streaming games
- Cirque Dreams Holidaze Electrifies Duke Energy Center for the Arts - Mahaffey Theater this Novembe
Craft Brew Festival guests are invited to enjoy unlimited sips and snacks from many local craft breweries, including:
38 State Brewing
Bent Barley Brewing
Blue Spruce Brewing
Blue Tile Brewing
Copper Kettle Brewing
Crazy Mountain Brewing
Dead Hippie Brewing
Iron Mule Brewery
Launch Pad Brewing
Liberati Restaurant & Brewery
Peak to Peak Tap & Brew
The Brew on Broadway
Welcome Home Brewery
In partnership with the Aurora Home Brewers Associationand Colorado State University Extension, the Arapahoe County Fair Homebrew & Food Festival offers attendees educational opportunities to learn how to join the industry, tips and tricks from established DIY'ers, and samples of brews and foods.
WHAT: The Craft Brew Festival will feature a Taster's Choice and Judge's Choice Award.Guests are encouraged to vote for their favorite brewery to win the Taster's Choice honor.
● New this year, a panel of judges will evaluate each brewery on their display and decor to determine the Judge's Choice winner. Criteria for this award is based on design, creativity, and uniqueness. Both awards will be announced at the Craft Brew Festival.
● Guests of the Craft Brew Festival can also enjoy the sounds of Strings In the Box (https://www.facebook.com/stringsandthebox/) and complimentary lawn games.
More on eTradeWire News
- Sonitrol Great Lakes eyes growth in health care security market
- careMESH Launches its HL7® FHIR®-Based Provider Directory in the District of Columbia
- Former Trainee Returns to Armsons as Associate Director
- 'Game Changing' tech-enabled commercial health insurance platform saving businesses millions adds automotive and insurance vets as advisors
- Bromley businessman named London's No 1 at FSB Awards
Equally as fresh and exciting is the award competition at the Homebrew & Food Festival, anAmerican Homebrewers Association/Beer Judge Certification Program-sanctioned event.
● Homebrewers must use ingredients available to the general public and produced without using commercial facilities/supplies to enter their beer in this competition.
● Guests can sample beer while mingling with the brewers who created the delicious drafts!
● The food portion of the event celebrates cottage food entrepreneurs, from locally made baked goods to jams and preserves, hundreds of guests will munch on tasty treats.
● Cottage food exhibitors can also sell bagged or sealed product for fairgoers to consume offsite.
● The event hosts educational opportunities to whet attendee appetite for joining the homebrew and food industry.
No summer night is complete without live music and fireworks, with the main stage featuring 12 different bands. In addition to these events, the Arapahoe County Fair hosts a carnival, Mexican rodeo, Professional Rodeo Cowboy Association-sanctioned rodeo, DockDogs competition, Tractor Pull, numerous open-class and 4-H competitions, livestock auction, floriculture, horticulture, kids games, and beyond.
WHEN: The Arapahoe County Fair is July 25 - 28, 2019.
● Craft Brew Festival July 26, 5-9 PM
● Homebrew & Food Festival July 27, 12-5 PM
Each festival is a separate ticketed $20 event. General admission is $15, with a $10 parking cost.
WHERE: Arapahoe County Fairgrounds & Park, (https://goo.gl/maps/a9vCmxpEvrWvXxi9A) 5690 E. Quincy Ave. Aurora, CO 80016 (https://goo.gl/maps/a9vCmxpEvrWvXxi9A)
● Tickets are on sale NOW at the Arapahoe County Fair website: http://bit.ly/ArapCoFair
● Craft Brew and Homebrew & Food Festivaltickets are sold separately from Fair admission.
More on eTradeWire News
- Mind mapping software boosts executive productivity and creativity by 30%: Survey
- Bangs Island Mussels Acquires highly respected Calendar Island Mussel Co., expands production of premium quality Maine mussels
- New Book Release Provides Keys to Effective Communication from a Lifetime of Learning
- Top aircraft interior architect Michael Reichenecker takes a lead role at mobility focused new Berlin- based venture MOVATION
- Eco-friendly Road Safety: Caris Company to introduce its durable and cost-efficient PVC guardrails on FOX Business
● Guest entry to the Craft Brew and Homebrew & Food Festivals is limited to adults aged 21+.
● Fair admission includes carnival rides, live entertainment, games, and countless programs and activities.
WHY: A summer tradition since 1906, the Arapahoe County Fair celebrates the community's heritage and offers family fun for all ages.
The Fair would not be possible were it not for the support of Arapahoe County Fair sponsors and volunteers. Sponsors include: Extraction Oil & Gas, City of Aurora, ConocoPhillips, Orica, Arapahoe Park and Recreation District (APRD), Potestio Brothers Equipment, Waste Management, Boot Barn Petting Farm, Global Travel Network, City of Littleton, City of Centennial, Xcel Energy, Alliance Construction, GH Phipps, Anadarko Petroleum, Breckenridge Brewery, E-470, Intergroup Architects, HomeAdvisor, Dove Valley Metropolitan District and ManCan Wine.
Arapahoe County Fair Homebrew & Food Festival Home Brew Competition Sponsors include: Bent Barley, Launch Pad Brewery, the Brew Hut and the Aurora City Brew Club.
Connect with Arapahoe County
Fan of the Fair? Visit https://www.arapahoecountyfair.com/ and follow the event on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/ArapahoeCountyFair/), Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/acfairgroundseventcenter), andTwitter (http://twitter.com/ArapahoeCoFair).
Stay informed and provide your input about Arapahoe County Government. Sign up for updates via Arapahoe County's Notify Me Link (http://www.arapahoegov.com/list.aspx) at www.arapahoegov.com or connect with via Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/arapahoecounty), Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArapahoeCounty), Nextdoor (https://nextdoor.com/) and LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/arapahoe-county).
Yvette Yeon & Leslie Horna
- NC Female Gymnasts Place 2nd at Aesthetic Group Gymnastics World Cup
- Pineapple Innovations Launches piClipboard iOS Application
- SunLED Announces New Ultra Low Current LED Series
- Political Pundit Danielle Moodie-Mills Launches "Woke AF" Podcast
- Get Unstuck and S.E.X.Y. New Book Alert and Upcoming Events
- TCBY to Offer Free Deal for Veterans
- LivingLens Ranked Number 36 in 2019 Deloitte UK Technology Fast 50
- FineCraft Contractors Completes Recent Major Remodeling Project
- Big Trees Inc. Helped a Seattle Company Transplant Large Trees
- New Partnership for Faster, More Productive Clinical Trials
- A Teenage Girl Discovers Faith in Unexpected Ways
- Wildeck, Inc. to Showcase Suite of Access Products at MODEX 2020
- Drug testing clinic introduces one-stop mobile testing, background checks delivered onsite
- Two Experienced Business Leaders Bring Home Helpers to Valley Stream Region
- Walmart Names Beaumont Products as Veteran-Owned Supplier of the Year
- Kelley Kronenberg Adds Attorney Greg Jordan in Orlando
- Eltropy Delivers Quick & Impactful Results for ICCU
- Tucker Company Worldwide Reaches 89.6% Digital, GPS-Based Visibility, Up From 16.4% Last Year
- Mark Cuban Invests $250k in Matching Dog + People Clothing Business — Dog Threads
- Your Used Mazda3 Awaits You!!✨